Katie Carney - Part 2

Forum rules
Please DO NOT Post Content that is Copyrighted! IE: Content from onlyfans (dot) com ...

We get DMCA notices and simply have to remove the content. Apologies...
RazzleDazzle46
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: Katie Carney - Part 2

Post by RazzleDazzle46 »

snarkbite wrote: ↑
Mon Mar 22, 2021 12:44 pm
Katie wandering around a park focused on herself and filming for Youtube is super unsafe.

Actually, it's interesting that she has never done a video on safety as a single traveler.

The "renovate my car" was just ridiculous. You just put containers in your car. We all do that. It's more like organizing your car, and its 60 packs of tuna.

She said she had like 3 or 6 months worth of content planned, but if this is an example of it, it's bad. It's like she keeps wondering where her numbers are going and then thinking that she needs to do more IN MY CAR videos, but the same thing isn't working.

A mental health video has to be on the horizon.
I just checked her page, she actually has 3 videos on safety while travelling alone. I'm actually surprised she doesn't have more.

And I truly believe that her idea of planned videos is just trying to revamp videos she's already done. Her life is so dull, I don't even know if she knows how dull it is.

snarkbite
Talker
Talker
Been thanked: 0

Post by snarkbite »

First off, I have to rescind my comment about how her mom is probably a Q-anon. I looked at her mom and she's actually a special education teacher and has been for years. What I saw she shared and said didn't jive with any of that. I do believe Katie is a republican though.

She's on about "if you follow people who make you..." crap again.

Her other video was awful, I couldn't even watch. Yet another Q AND A. God, the navel gazing. She said it would be great to have a background for her behind her for videos but all I tcould think was that she was sitting on a futon on the floor of a man who is accused of sexual assault and was fired for it. Like..do a life audit.

So basically her life is surfing for D, living with Dave, pretending she lives in a car here and there, sticker books, and that's it. She's trying REALLY hard to be quirky. "Here are stuffing and cornbread! the boys!" - it's like okay, people like stuffed animals, but come on.

snarkbite
Talker
Talker

Post by snarkbite »

We have a hurt pinkie.

It's " a lot" right now.

Subscribers are dropping, now down to 207k.

romanfan123
Learner
Learner

Post by romanfan123 »

Meant to post this a bit ago, but she recently did some IG stories about wanting to talk about "politics" that got shot down instantly by her followers.

I always assumed she was either too self absorbed and apolitical, or a Trumpist by the way she spoke/her extremely contradictory religious beliefs/her general mental illness but then I checked out who she's following on IG and am 100% sure she's a Trumpist.

She follows Candace Owens, Charlie Kirk, Turning Point USA, the Daily Wire, Republic45 (yes that 45), millennial_republicans, and a bunch of other right-wing garbage. Anti-science, anti-woman, anti-LBGT, racist insane stuff.

snarkbite
Talker
Talker

Post by snarkbite »

That tracks.

fancyramen
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by fancyramen »

Why is this thread dead? Pt 1 was live. Katie is looking old and worn out and her last John left her high and dry mid road trip.

Myrtle
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by Myrtle »

fancyramen wrote: ↑
Thu Oct 14, 2021 9:28 pm
Why is this thread dead? Pt 1 was live. Katie is looking old and worn out and her last John left her high and dry mid road trip.
I wonder what happened with him?

snarkbite
Talker
Talker

Post by snarkbite »

He saw the light? Meanwhile on another gossip board, someone who appears to be Katie posted about how Katie's car doesn't smell bad, isn't cramped, and she's a normal chill girl. :D

She posted another "my nighttime routine" video yesterday. I'm not subscribed but my Youtube seems to think I wanna see it.

eyeroller
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by eyeroller »

So she's in New York and has been for a while... in several of her recent videos she keeps saying "the house that I'm staying in now". Why won't she mention it's her mom's house? She hasn't mentioned her family in any of the videos since she's been there either. Today was the 4th or 5th time she said it, making it sound like it's not her family's house. Weird.

What other gossip board was that person talking about btw? Thanks.

Myrtle
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by Myrtle »

I wondered the same thing. Very weird!

Mischief

Post by Mischief »

Members please be careful not promote other gossip websites on the forum. Thank you
And so I cry sometimes when I'm lying in bed...Just to get it all out, what's in my head...And I, I am feeling a little peculiar...And so I wake in the morning and I step outside...And I take a deep breath and I get real high...And I scream from the top of my lungs..."What's going on?"...

PressMistake
Learner
Learner

Post by PressMistake »

How many cleaning out my car videos can one person make? Her content is so dull and repetitive. Many states have opened back up, she doesn't show doing anything, just constantly clickbaiting about her trauma and diagnoses with a "Don't ask me" attitude. Then why did you bring it up? The faux inspirational content can only keep people engaged for so long Katie.

I love traveling content and when I first came across her I was so excited to see someone showing the hidden gems of the states. She does not do that.

Return to “F-K”