Angie Crystal Part 4: Delusional Duchess Of Whittier: Phony Tales and Pony Tales

behindthescenes1
Debater
Debater

Re: Angie Crystal Part 4: Delusional Duchess Of Whittier: Phony Tales and Pony Tales

Post by behindthescenes1 »

Hmmm, I know, maybe she’s gonna to do a 2fer, she got in a car wreck w/ the Range & miscarried, that’ll take care of both, the Range R which we haven’t seen for awhile & the invisible baby bump!!! what lies is it gonna beeee??? we’ll see soon!!!!!

itsmiishy
Talker
Talker

Re: Angie Crystal Part 4: Delusional Duchess Of Whittier: Phony Tales and Pony Tales

Post by itsmiishy »

omg LOL not a wreck in the RR and lost the baby.. lol she would make up some crazy lie like that though
itsmiishy :love2:

Tigrlilly11
Informer
Informer

Post by Tigrlilly11 »

Or delusional duchess got hit by a home run while eating a hotdog at angel stadium … or a crazy fan her 1 and only fan…Or her make-believe paparazzi party of one…pushed her into the pool at the Beverly Wilshire while she was drinking her cocktail

chipn dip
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by chipn dip »

behindthescenes1 wrote:
Wed May 25, 2022 5:54 pm
Hmmm, I know, maybe she’s gonna to do a 2fer, she got in a car wreck w/ the Range & miscarried, that’ll take care of both, the Range R which we haven’t seen for awhile & the invisible baby bump!!! what lies is it gonna beeee??? we’ll see soon!!!!!
oh lol now you're giving her ideas!

People in the comments will ask her how far along she was etc. Those questions will expose her and she will have to delete them all, so much to do for the delusional duchess.

WhitneySaylor26
Talker
Talker

Post by WhitneySaylor26 »

I completely agree … I think she is going to say she lost the baby-
But I’m going to be honest with y’all- that will infuriate me because my husband and I’s first pregnancy resulted in a situation like that, and for someone to make that up, or lie about that- that will be a tough one for me.
But sadly, I think that might be what’s happening.
After I saw her face getting bigger- I went back and forth with “maybe she is still pregnant” but I think that was me hoping a women with children already could never lie about something so precious …. Now… i think that’s what’s happening.
Like the person said above, from a physiological standpoint, I am
Also very intrigued - and extremely curious how this will all play out.

itsmiishy
Talker
Talker

Post by itsmiishy »

has she posted anything on instagram lately or is she completely silent now?

smh.. i mean she tried to ruin someone’s life by accusing them of being a stalker and all kinds of crazy stuff to the point where a restraining order was involved.. i wouldn’t be surprised if she lies about something like that.

just really sad and evil in my opinion to even lie about something like that..

WhitneySaylor26
Talker
Talker

It’s Miishy, girl- she is 100% silent. Nothing at all!
Somethings going down or has already went down- one of the 2!
Guess she’s getting ready for a “story time”… we all know she can’t stay silent forever! Needs that damn attention!!

Chelseap1
Talker
Talker

Post by Chelseap1 »

Well it’s summer now most schools are out by now so since she does most of her filming while they are in school she can’t film anymore because she has no one to pawn them off in anymore

itsmiishy
Talker
Talker

Post by itsmiishy »

LOL.. yikes!

something is definitely going on or she basically is trying to film her announcement video of how she “lost” her baby.

Tigrlilly11
Informer
Informer

Post by Tigrlilly11 »

Yep ….. she is spinning her web and thinking of a good one ..,,

behindthescenes1
Debater
Debater

how can she possibly film/post anything about it now, that we’re all over it lol!!!🤣… she would look like a complete Fool, the big fool that she is!!!!

behindthescenes1
Debater
Debater

Foo girl!!

itsmiishy
Talker
Talker

Post by itsmiishy »

facts 😂🤣 we all know the truth here on the forum

she is so weird

Tigrlilly11
Informer
Informer

Post by Tigrlilly11 »

Or the wicked witch of Whittier was taking a midnight cruise on her broomstick and her Posse of flying monkeys joined her.,,she ended up getting monkeypox from them

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

:lol!: :lol!:

chipn dip
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by chipn dip »

I am really curious to see how she is going to play this one.

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

I am too. Having the leaked information of the date she visited PP ruined her future plans of the big miscarriage announcement. I
assume she’s probably going to still try to pull it on her followers though. That’s something that is triggering for a lot of people
though so I hope she doesn’t go through with it. Maybe she will just never answer the question. That would be even worse though
as she’s been so happy this whole time.

Chillout-00
Informer
Informer

Post by Chillout-00 »

She put a story on IG a few hours ago saying new girly vlog up today and tomorrow. We will see.

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

Interesting. I doubt she will have anything interesting on a Girly Vlog will she? I will watch her and let all of you give me your great
rundowns of her content.

WhitneySaylor26
Talker
Talker

So she’s back, and says new girly vlog today and tomorrow but has been radio silent for how many days?! This girl is jacked …
You aren’t beating us in the game Angie, so quit trying girl! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣…. You and your fake ass life 🤣🤣🤣!

Return to “Angie Crystal”