sarahs day

Make_life_magical
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

sarahs day

Post by Make_life_magical »

I watched her latest YT video, what health condition do you think baby has? is it for real?!

miranda5
Informer
Informer

Re: sarahs day

Post by miranda5 »

Well, the baby is here and he seems to be ok, other than that ridiculous name. She was probably trying to increase engagement and views for money. Haven´t watched her in ages but recently YT suggested a new vlog and I was bored.... she´s still unwatchable as hell, but I´ve got to admit Fox has a very chaotic cute personality.

Make_life_magical
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Post by Make_life_magical »

miranda5 wrote:
Sun Apr 24, 2022 4:17 pm
Well, the baby is here and he seems to be ok, other than that ridiculous name. She was probably trying to increase engagement and views for money. Haven´t watched her in ages but recently YT suggested a new vlog and I was bored.... she´s still unwatchable as hell, but I´ve got to admit Fox has a very chaotic cute personality.
100% nothing wrong with the baby! (thank god) but shame on sarah for using her unborn childs "health condiiton" for money!! wtf. she is truly sick. the whole thing!!

miranda5
Informer
Informer

Post by miranda5 »

Make_life_magical wrote:
Sun May 22, 2022 6:35 pm

100% nothing wrong with the baby! (thank god) but shame on sarah for using her unborn childs "health condiiton" for money!! wtf. she is truly sick. the whole thing!!
I wonder what´s wrong with these people... pretending your baby is sick to get attention - hence money... Screams Munchaüsen to me.

Return to “Health & Fitness Influencers”