Acacia Kersey: Patreon Titties & Moving Cities

lizzy
Gossiper
Gossiper

Re: Acacia Kersey: Patreon Titties & Moving Cities

Post by lizzy »

I just noticed she deleted all the latest posts and every post showing her daughters faces. I remember to read the last post where she stated she will quit the influencer life. That was this year, but everything is gone.
I went to her YouTube and noticed the same, everything on her daughters has been deleted.
Does anyone know why?.

BornThisWay94

Post by BornThisWay94 »

lizzy wrote:
Mon May 23, 2022 9:28 am
I just noticed she deleted all the latest posts and every post showing her daughters faces. I remember to read the last post where she stated she will quit the influencer life. That was this year, but everything is gone.
I went to her YouTube and noticed the same, everything on her daughters has been deleted.
Does anyone know why?.

She doesn't seem to have much of an online presence these days it seems. I went to her Etsy and she currently has nothing for sale, so that might mean she's currently in the process of making some to list soon. It also seems like Jairus' new hobby is buying couches from flea markets and thrift stores, redoing them, and then selling them for $1000s on Facebook market.

OH! Forgot to add, I went on OT and saw that apparently she's studying to become a realtor and trying to get her license. That'll go well, lol :roll:

lizzy
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by lizzy »

BornThisWay94 wrote:
Mon May 23, 2022 5:18 pm

She doesn't seem to have much of an online presence these days it seems. I went to her Etsy and she currently has nothing for sale, so that might mean she's currently in the process of making some to list soon. It also seems like Jairus' new hobby is buying couches from flea markets and thrift stores, redoing them, and then selling them for $1000s on Facebook market.

OH! Forgot to add, I went on OT and saw that apparently she's studying to become a realtor and trying to get her license. That'll go well, lol :roll:
Thanks for the info. I knew she posted a "quit" announcement on Instagram. I just found weird not long ago she deleted all posts from 2022 and half of 2021. And meticulously deleted all the pics showing the daughters photos.

But yes, must be related to some marketing. Influencers usually all those "This is my last post" and then come back and people buy anything cause is their "come back".

I wish if an influencer has the gu&% to quit, just delete the account. :roll:

BornThisWay94

Post by BornThisWay94 »

Has anyone seen any kind of update on her? I checked out the accounts on OT the other day and most of them are inactive now. I never thought she'd actually manage to stay off of the internet.

My friends that remember Acacia from her Tumblr days and I were talking about all of her wasted potential recently and I wonder if she regrets it. At one point, she was the absolute it girl of the internet that everyone wanted to be and she had all the resources, the money, the looks, the following, literally everything she needed to become huge outside of the Internet and she threw it all away to chase after Jairus and baby trap him at 18. Who knows what she could've done if she had kept herself focused? She could've easily been an Emma Chamberlain or Ella Snyder* but she threw it all away for a man who cheats on her.

*Ella Snyder for those who don't know, is a girl that started out on a very similar path as Acacia. She'd do vlogs on YouTube when she was a teenager and gained a decent following, then did amateur modeling for places like Brandy Melville, same as Acacia. However, unlike Acacia, she ended up breaking into the big real world of modeling and is now the face of Diesel and has spreads in Vogue and walks the runways for fashion week. That could've been Acacia.

thenoodleking
Informer
Informer

Post by thenoodleking »

BornThisWay94 wrote:
Sun Oct 09, 2022 8:33 am
Has anyone seen any kind of update on her? I checked …
It’s been SILENT on twitter lately. No updates that I have seen anywhere. I guess she bled the mouse ears dry and now lives off of Jairus’ couch flipping 😂

peaced
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by peaced »

Someone posted some screenshots of her new Pinterest posts on twitter

ensuredevo
Lurker
Lurker
Has thanked: 0

Post by ensuredevo »

peaced wrote:
Thu Oct 27, 2022 10:28 pm
Someone posted some screenshots of her new Pinterest posts on twitter
almost all the comments on her pinterest posts are people bringing up Ash Levi’s presets, and her correcting them saying she used Tezza app lmao

BornThisWay94

Post by BornThisWay94 »

Hmm...I wonder if she's trying to make money off of Pinterest outfit photos? I haven't used Pinterest in ages so I don't know how it works with money and "big accounts" on there that post. It's just still wild to me how hard she fumbled her bag. She went from over 2 million IG followers, raking in thousands with sponsorships, to being a faceless person on Pinterest.

ensuredevo
Lurker
Lurker

Post by ensuredevo »

BornThisWay94 wrote:
Sun Oct 30, 2022 7:38 am
Hmm...I wonder if she's trying to make money off of Pinterest outfit photos? I haven't used Pinterest in ages so I don't know how it works with money and "big accounts" on there that post. It's just still wild to me how hard she fumbled her bag. She went from over 2 million IG followers, raking in thousands with sponsorships, to being a faceless person on Pinterest.
i feel like she just has the urge to be aesthetically pleasing on the internet. like she cant resist
i think she would have to have a lottt more traction on pinterest to make money, and her pics are straight up boring, uninspiring and been done before. wow a girl in a flannel infront of a grocery store :roll:

BornThisWay94

Post by BornThisWay94 »

Looks like she's deleted her Instagram

ensuredevo
Lurker
Lurker

Post by ensuredevo »

BornThisWay94 wrote:Looks like she's deleted her Instagram
oh damn. i see the account still up but no photos

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BornThisWay94

Post by BornThisWay94 »

ensuredevo wrote:
Sun Nov 13, 2022 6:26 pm
BornThisWay94 wrote:Looks like she's deleted her Instagram

Oh, you're right. The account is technically still there but everything has been wiped, no photos left and not even a profile picture

ensuredevo
Lurker
Lurker

Post by ensuredevo »

BornThisWay94 wrote:
ensuredevo wrote:
Sun Nov 13, 2022 6:26 pm

Oh, you're right. The account is technically still there but everything has been wiped, no photos left and not even a profile picture
some people on twitter are saying theyre expecting to see her post photos again and act all rebranded since shes still posting pictures onto pinterest and linking her instagram. i dont really expect it at this point.
i also have just seen this while looking on twitter, too: Image

BornThisWay94

Post by BornThisWay94 »

Apparently he also went on a cruise that Savannah (his ex fiancé) works on...

BornThisWay94

Post by BornThisWay94 »

Soooo...according to many screenshots on OT, it looks like Jairus and Acacia are divorcing and are currently separated. He went to a bar, probably the same one from that picture above, and he hooked up with a girl after telling her he and his wife were going through a divorce. She then shared pictures of Jairus sleeping in her bed. Definitely is him because the tattoos match up.

Welp. YIKES. Buuuut we all called it...

smmiley20
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by smmiley20 »

So her rebrand launch is going to be “DITL of a single mom”

BornThisWay94

Post by BornThisWay94 »

If this is true, I feel bad for her. The same person that posted all the screenshots said that apparently the divorce was mutual and "a long time coming" but it doesn't change the fact that she built her adult life around him. She moved away from her family and friends for him, she supported him financially, she gave him 3 children, seemed to support his (failing) music career? Not to mention, he fucking groomed her. He pursued her when she was underage and they were definitely sleeping together before she turned 18, idc what they say. They were living together and sharing a bed when she was a minor, no way they weren't having sex.

He's such a weirdo. She's no saint either, but idk how this is gonna play out with both of them unemployed, no stable house, etc. Is she gonna go live with her parents? He really left her when she was officially out of money, like the moocher he is.

menene
Debater
Debater

Post by menene »

:? :? :?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Jotham
Talker
Talker

Post by Jotham »

Finally catching up on the news and wow... I really feel bad for her.

Also, for Jairus to be sleeping around with random women instead of taking care of his children (divorce is really difficult for young kids) just shows how sick of a person he really is.

annajazz
Learner
Learner

Post by annajazz »

Divorce confirmed?

Return to “acaciacutie”