Porcelain (Bridgette)

CoffeeChat
Learner
Learner

Re: Porcelain (Bridgette)

Post by CoffeeChat »

This very petty on my end, but when she's doing makeup videos, I wish she would actually clip her hair back, or wear a headband or something to keep her hair off her face. Her hair is constantly getting into her eyes as she's doing her eye makeup, and all she does is just sweep it to the side a bit, but then it gets right back to covering her eye again seconds later....then she sweeps it away a bit and the process repeats a dozen times. I cant tell you how many times I want to scream "just tuck it behind you ear!" Sorry, this is just frustrating to me.

chipn dip
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by chipn dip »

Nah that annoys me no matter who it is. You're right, it is frustrating to watch.

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

Credit for finding this video goes to beautifudisaster82 - she sent it to me and I felt it needed to be posted here, this was after her last boyfriend broke up with her. My question is, where are all the people who left comments on it because we need them here in this thread!!!!

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

Are people posting about her anywhere else? I haven’t paid much attention. I need to check all the usual areas I frequent.

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

Not that I know if, which is why I was surprised at the amount of comments on that video. I didn't think many people knew about the way she is or knew much other than her makeup stuff. I guess more people have been following her all this time than I thought lol

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

Maybe she kept stuff hidden better. I have to watch the video and read the comments. I don’t know where the posters went unless
they just lost interest.

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

There haven't ever been many regulars in this thread. I've tried to keep it going because she's such a shitshow, but maybe a lot of those people didn't know about this site.

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

Oh she didn’t keep anything hidden. That was pitiful. She let it out that she wanted to keep that loser instead of kicking him to the curb. She should have told him to go to that woman because she was welcome to his sorry ass.

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

Right? She is so clingy that she would rather keep him around cheating on her than kick his ass out. That is why she jumped at marrying Cortland after a few months, and why she is so happy that he's the breadwinner. She doesn't have to support him and he ACTUALLY married her. It seems like all the past relationships she immediately wanted to jump to marriage lol. Can you imagine if she had married the last guy? It would have been even more of a mess than it is now. At least this guy isn't cheating!

chipn dip
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by chipn dip »

Yet.

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

:rofl:

Here's another one I never saw before. Towards the end she starts complaining that there were like 9 people there for him and only 3 for her and a lot of them didn't talk to her because she's "alternative" LOL Oh, you don't think maybe it's because his family and friends don't agree with him getting married so quickly? It says a lot when you don't know any of the guests who came to your wedding and were invited by your husband :roll:

chipn dip
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by chipn dip »

Married in black, wish yourself back.
The other attendees could probably smell the desperation.

And why have such greasy hair on your wedding day of all days?

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

Yeah why would you not wash it the night before or even the morning of? She looked dirty and it's probably a good thing the photos didn't come out super professional because you could see how bad it was lol

chipn dip
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by chipn dip »

I skip-watched it cos she gives me anxiety how she talks so fast, but she washed her hair the night before and went to get her hair done at a place and they fucked it up, but also she got butthurt there cos they said her hair was dirty!

She was devastated about how the pics came out. Her words.

She complained about every tiny aspect of the day, that was 'mostly for his family'. She can't ever just be happy. She even admitted she wanted 2 things in life, to be married (eye rolllll) and to get 100k subscribers (cos she claims she works so hard on her channel). What lame ambitions. Now she has achieved them does she have any more ambitions?

Pretty sure anyone else who used to watch her has given up, she is so fckn annoying!

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

I skipped through it too so I didn't see that she said she washed her hair LOL. And that's going somewhere to get your hair done? It wasn't styled whatsoever!! The whole thing sounds more like she failed to do any research on the places she chose to do these things for her, and she just blamed stuff on everyone else. She went somewhere called Great Clips for her wedding hair. That should tell you all you need to know!

I don't know why she got so bent out of shape over the cake - she should have known if it was "a little old lady" in some random bakery she probably didn't know how to do what she was asking for. Anyone who bakes or has made cakes in the past knows how hard it is to get frosting to be truly black. It always wants to turn purple or blue. And if you're having your wedding outdoors in hot weather, of COURSE buttercream frosting is going to melt!

She says they never fight except they fought about the wedding. I WONDER WHY. She's such a fucking nag, my God. She got mad that someone else said people could wear whatever color nail polish they want? I've never been IN a wedding party where someone told me what color nails to wear, let alone just being a GUEST at one!

She got mad that her husband wanted his friend who was doing the ceremony to be there a few hours early and SHE didn't want that because she didn't want someone else at their place while she was getting ready. How freaking petty can she be?!

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

I just saw that you posted another one that I haven’t seen. I need to watch that video too. The other one was 👁 opening.

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

Here's her newest one. The "office." More of the same. Bitching about tile and painting everything gray. He made a countertop out of concrete and I still can't understand why the hell he did that. It looks absolutely awful. She tried spray painting the cabinets black in the house again and it was an "old can of spray paint" so it didn't work. So she bought expensive Behr paint for it and complained it wasn't a one-coat finish. Bridgette, you need to prime stuff before your just go painting it, especially when you could see that the wooden cabinets were already glossy/stained.

She wants to elevate the floor and do a concrete floor in that room because water keeps coming in and flooding it when it rains :rofl:

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

LiddlePallid wrote:
Sat May 21, 2022 10:04 am
:rofl:

Here's another one I never saw before. Towards the end she starts complaining that there were like 9 people there for him and only 3 for her and a lot of them didn't talk to her because she's "alternative" LOL Oh, you don't think maybe it's because his family and friends don't agree with him getting married so quickly? It says a lot when you don't know any of the guests who came to your wedding and were invited by your husband :roll:

I can’t believe she was stressing out like this for a “wedding” for a few guests. Listening to her one would think this was her primary
ceremony in front of 500 guests. Who goes to Great Clips to get their hair styled for a major event? Everything she complained about
I feel like she brought on herself. Couldn’t they have had the ceremony and reception somewhere indoors? Or at least the reception
with a secondary ceremony location in the event of rain? Everything was poorly planned and executed. Why didn’t they just have a
large party for his family to meet the bride? After all they were already married. Everything she said was “I” not “we” and she bitched and whined about every detail.

CoffeeChat
Learner
Learner

Post by CoffeeChat »

Did anybody else notice she posted a video yesterday about her thoughts on the Johnny Depo trial? It was barely up less than 30 minutes, but then she made it “private” and it disappeared. I was like 5 minutes into it when the screen went black and I got a “something went wrong” message from YouTube. That’s when I logged back out and back in and the video said it had been marked as private and then disappeared all together soon after. All I caught in those 5 minutes is that she was talking about her own domestic violence experience. Did anyone else get to watch the whole thing? I wonder why she took it down?

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

I would have watched it if I had a chance. Who can understand why she does the things she does. Maybe she will re-upload it after
she edits again.

Return to “Bridgette Turco”