Tazzartist - Part 2

Forum rules
Please try not to use offensive terms, example: spastic - calling someone this term, could be considered offensive to disabled people.
94Hannah94_
Informer
Informer

Re: Tazzartist - Part 2

Post by 94Hannah94_ »

Does Saima wear a hijab or not 😂
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Blackpink00
Talker
Talker

Post by Blackpink00 »

Saimas just on and off with it like a lot of freshy aunties are. I don’t know why he thinks the comments from freshies praising him are going to be enough in this world. Wasnt the stolen 250k enough?

It’s quite unfair to see how female asian influencers get cancelled and exposed, yet this prick is still allowed to be around. Even if there was incriminating photos of him people will stick back him up

Pink_Diamond
Learner
Learner

Post by Pink_Diamond »

Why does he need constant validation??? Why does he post pics up on his Snapchat and ask “What’s the first thing that comes to your mind when you see this family photo?”
I think INBREDS, that’s the first thing that comes to my mind!!

Or today it’s “what one word would you use to describe Saima?”
I’m tempted to reply with FRESHY!! But then he’ll block me and I won’t be able to laugh at this loser!

sham33
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by sham33 »

Pink_Diamond wrote:
Sat May 07, 2022 10:43 am
Why does he need constant validation??? Why does he post pics up on his Snapchat and ask “What’s the first thing that comes to your mind when you see this family photo?”

I’m tempted to reply with FRESHY!! But then he’ll block me and I won’t be able to laugh at this loser!
Lmao omg the first word I said was freshly too haha wonder how many more people wanted to say the same! She eats desserts like she’s never have any before I cannot stand them ew just ew

94Hannah94_
Informer
Informer

Post by 94Hannah94_ »

Pink_Diamond wrote:
Sat May 07, 2022 10:43 am

Loool! Mine was ‘cousin wife and your mum’s lookalike’

missyji
Informer
Informer

Post by missyji »

His Eidi video is staged they planned what they were going to say. They always up in each other’s faces screaming and saying pathetic things. If she calls him kanjoos on camera I want to know what they call each other off camera. They have no shame and Saima’s state just gets worse and worse I swear I’ve seen lots of girls from back home come up here after marriage but none of them looks anything like Saima! Saima looked like a 40 year old aunty with multiple kids before she got married. I feel bad for her she had no choice but to marry a jobless bum with no degree because all the men from the village had better options than her. Say what you want about villagers but even they have standards when it comes to future wives, they want feminine and soft-spoken wives and Saima don’t fit in the category

Popsum22
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Popsum22 »

Guys I had to make an account to post this but basically around 2/3 years ago I was reaching out to ‘influencers’ for my small business and I reached out to Saima, I said I wanted to send something over for their daughter and they go thanks that’s fine but they can’t promote it unless I give them around £125 or £150, I can’t remember the exact number but it was deffo above £125!! I obvs didn’t do it and feel so stupid for even reaching out to them! They’re probably charging ridiculous amounts and there are people that will blindly give it.

luv2hateFaryal
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by luv2hateFaryal »

^wow!! The nerve of these thieving inbred freeloaders

Blackpink00
Talker
Talker

Post by Blackpink00 »

Why is he always BUGGING her in the kitchen???? She should throw hot water on his hand to burn him or something.

He couldn’t have been more obvious that he’s the type of guy that thinks his wife’s place is just in the kitchen and nowhere else! No attempt to even help or learn!

She washed her MILs ass and all he can say is a ‘thank you’. Whoever she is sexting on FB I hope she gets pleasure out of it… u know how smart these freshies are!!

missyji
Informer
Informer

Post by missyji »

I don’t think Saima has the privacy or freedom to be on fb messaging anyone without Tazz the rat watching her every move bcuz he’s the jealous insecure type who don’t want his wife to have friends or a life of her own. He’s probably made sure she don’t have anyone else in her life except him to make her completely dependent on him and make sure she never leaves his jobless and useless broke ass. It’s been mentioned he’s the one in control of her insta and Snapchat account. What makes you think she can have her own fb account? Even if she had she’s probably not allowed to use it without Tazz watching over her. He’s very controlling he couldn’t even allow Saima out alone for a shopping day with her own mum, he was following them around like a rat. He just have to be up in Saima’s ass 24/7

cuteyno1
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0

Post by cuteyno1 »

Tazz is incapable of doing anything himself. Around a month ago Saima had to go somewhere and left him with the baby. Tazz made snaps all day moaning about how hard it is to look after a kid. In one of the snaps, he had a soiled nappy wide open. So disgusting 🤮🤮

Blackpink00
Talker
Talker

Post by Blackpink00 »

Yes that really pissed me off. What a useless, incompetent bastard if you don’t even know how to feed your own child. How do you struggle to feed your baby!!!! You prayed soooo much for a child, to not look after it?!!

94Hannah94_
Informer
Informer

Post by 94Hannah94_ »

Tazz, stop pretending to be Saima and fake the captions
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Chudd_Pop
Learner
Learner

Post by Chudd_Pop »

94Hannah94_ wrote:
Tue Jul 19, 2022 6:15 am

I Know. Shes such a little mango. Fresh off the boat no matter how she tries. Even the kids look inbred af and they claim theyre not related.

Astagfirullah have you seen todays post? His father now. Im sorry it sounds awful, but he stole from Innocent people using A masjid and made a small dark dingy place for Orphans. Shameless goofy bastard. He posts everything!!! Im shocked we havent had a video or pic of him railing Saima cos its the only thing they dont post

94Hannah94_
Informer
Informer

Post by 94Hannah94_ »

Chudd_Pop wrote:
Mon Jul 25, 2022 1:00 pm
94Hannah94_ wrote:
Tue Jul 19, 2022 6:15 am

I Know. Shes such a little mango. Fresh off the boat no matter how she tries. Even the kids look inbred af and they claim theyre not related.

Astagfirullah have you seen todays post? His father now. Im sorry it sounds awful, but he stole from Innocent people using A masjid and made a small dark dingy place for Orphans. Shameless goofy bastard. He posts everything!!! Im shocked we havent had a video or pic of him railing Saima cos its the only thing they dont post

I just saw his post about his dad’s serious accident. Wonder what sort of accident it was

That’s sad, but someone advised Tazz to stop advertising his family on his socials because of nazar

Chudd_Pop
Learner
Learner

Post by Chudd_Pop »

94Hannah94_ wrote:
Mon Jul 25, 2022 2:49 pm
Chudd_Pop wrote:
Mon Jul 25, 2022 1:00 pm

I just saw his post about his dad’s serious accident. Wonder what sort of accident it was

That’s sad, but someone advised Tazz to stop advertising his family on his socials because of nazar

Not much to put nazar on is there. A tacky clothes business a mangy inbred wife and two kids id be ashamed to show off. He stole from Orphans and getting his comeuppance.

sham33
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by sham33 »

Seen a few tiktoks of people getting pissed off at him for posting his dads pik lmao it’s true though usually people ask for duas in writing and say what happened they don’t add a image too absolute retard

94Hannah94_
Informer
Informer

Post by 94Hannah94_ »

sham33 wrote:
Tue Jul 26, 2022 2:39 am
Seen a few tiktoks of people getting pissed off at him for posting his dads pik lmao it’s true though usually people ask for duas in writing and say what happened they don’t add a image too absolute retard

He always uploads graphic photos on IG and doesn’t he know it’s disrespectful to his parents. Tazz really is a stupid rat 😂

OMGAlert
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by OMGAlert »

Defo no need for graphic pictures of his dad, no respect for his parents privacy, he did the same to his mum when she was unwell. So was his dad in a car accident or a work related accident? Tazz not specified normally the big mouth Tazz shares everything!

94Hannah94_
Informer
Informer

Post by 94Hannah94_ »

OMGAlert wrote:
Tue Jul 26, 2022 4:30 am
Defo no need for graphic pictures of his dad, no respect for his parents privacy, he did the same to his mum when she was unwell. So was his dad in a car accident or a work related accident? Tazz not specified normally the big mouth Tazz shares everything!

Do you know what his dad works as? Because this doesn’t look like a car accident, more like a fall but who knows

Return to “Tazzartist”