zizix
Learner
Learner

Re: Leah Halton (aussie youtuber)

Post by zizix »

LaurieShelby wrote:
Sun May 01, 2022 1:55 pm
Did she move to L.A? She seems so vapid and full of herself lately
I think she’s just going there for a long time she always mentioned it but lately I feel like she’s just become fake and trying too hard now… like making friends with all these influencers just for her image… I don’t actually think there’s any depth to these random friendships she’s made… she literally has ditched all her Aussie friends and she took her “bestie” Rania for a week only… and did fuck all with her apart from go target and to some sports game and just walk around LA… meanwhile for Coachella takes her man(nothing wrong with that) and goes off with these influencer friends… all she posts on Snapchat now is promo’s for brands, her videos aren’t even good quality anymore, I feel like she’s getting swept up in this excitement of knowing all these LA influencers and probs loving it because she will gain more exposure like that but is that even necessary when she already has so many followers… I have a bad feeling about these sudden friendships she’s making, the Coachella trip with just other influencers, yeah you can become friends with other ones you meet at an event but the friendship isn’t as legit, and all she seems to like now is showing off her materialistic things and idk I feel she’s changed and I’m not feeling it anymore

LaurieShelby
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by LaurieShelby »

zizix wrote:
Sun May 08, 2022 4:18 am
LaurieShelby wrote:
Sun May 01, 2022 1:55 pm
Did she move to L.A? She seems so vapid and full of herself lately
I think she’s just going there for a long time she always mentioned it but lately I feel like she’s just become fake and trying too hard now… like making friends with all these influencers just for her image… I don’t actually think there’s any depth to these random friendships she’s made… she literally has ditched all her Aussie friends and she took her “bestie” Rania for a week only… and did fuck all with her apart from go target and to some sports game and just walk around LA… meanwhile for Coachella takes her man(nothing wrong with that) and goes off with these influencer friends… all she posts on Snapchat now is promo’s for brands, her videos aren’t even good quality anymore, I feel like she’s getting swept up in this excitement of knowing all these LA influencers and probs loving it because she will gain more exposure like that but is that even necessary when she already has so many followers… I have a bad feeling about these sudden friendships she’s making, the Coachella trip with just other influencers, yeah you can become friends with other ones you meet at an event but the friendship isn’t as legit, and all she seems to like now is showing off her materialistic things and idk I feel she’s changed and I’m not feeling it anymore
Yeah she was hanging out with James Charles last night, but I wasn’t sure if she moved definitely to L.A or if she was there for Coachella but it seems that she’s staying there and she’s behaving really annoyingly recently. I unsubscribed from her because she’s not as nice as she used to be and seems fake and forced nowadays. She’s trying to fit in the L.A influence crowd and that’s not a good idea. Since she ditched Siobhan she changed a lot, she used to be more genuine but I guess she was always like that and now she’s showing how materialistic and empty she is

zizix
Learner
Learner

Post by zizix »

LaurieShelby wrote:
Sun May 08, 2022 6:42 am

Yeah she was hanging out with James Charles last night, but I wasn’t sure if she moved definitely to L.A or if she was there for Coachella but it seems that she’s staying there and she’s behaving really annoyingly recently. I unsubscribed from her because she’s not as nice as she used to be and seems fake and forced nowadays. She’s trying to fit in the L.A influence crowd and that’s not a good idea. Since she ditched Siobhan she changed a lot, she used to be more genuine but I guess she was always like that and now she’s showing how materialistic and empty she is
I totally agree, I’m not enjoying her content anymore, I feel the same about how she’s changed after ditching Siobhan… also Shiv did a Q&A on her stories and someone asked her about how to get over a friend breakup and she gave an insight into why she’d end a friendship and I feel like it could possibly apply to Leah? Like yeah Leah has more clout more followers whatever but doesn’t mean she’s a good person or automatically in the right … but when they fell out shiv’s friends were saying Leah is materialistic and superficial and I guess we are finally seeing what she saw all along
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

zizix
Learner
Learner

Post by zizix »

She’s put LA in her bio now? So now I’m starting to think she’s moved there indefinitely ? So she’s ditched her friends from back home and her family to go climb the social ladder with the likes of James Charles… :/
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Charlotte973
Learner
Learner

Post by Charlotte973 »

I used to really enjoy her content but not anymore, also all these expensive brands, the showing off, since she got with her bf it seems she cares a lot more about "luxury" and image, even though all these sponsored looks etc look so tacky

zizix
Learner
Learner

Post by zizix »

Charlotte973 wrote:
Thu May 26, 2022 12:11 pm
I used to really enjoy her content but not anymore, also all these expensive brands, the showing off, since she got with her bf it seems she cares a lot more about "luxury" and image, even though all these sponsored looks etc look so tacky
Totally agree she’s no longer relatable and seems vapid and materialistic now. 99% of her posts and stories are just ad’s for brands. I think this is always how she was and must’ve had a facade on, I really think Siobhan saw it and experienced it first hand, and that’s why they fell out.

Louise_
Wallflower
Wallflower
Has thanked: 0

Post by Louise_ »

I love reading this thread because sometimes it feels like I’m the only one who notices that she has changed drastically.. especially because everyone in the comments praises her and it’s like an I the only one noticing?? Lol. The only thing she posts now is her in designer clothes and it’s getting old and I used to watch every video of hers as soon as she uploaded but I haven’t watched a video of hers in months! It’s just not the same anymore.
I read a comment on her insta post today and someone said Leah charges 10K per photo.. I wonder if that’s true?? It baffles me how she has sooo much money.. I actually wonder how much she does make 🤔 anyway sorry, now I’m just venting

zizix
Learner
Learner

Post by zizix »

Louise_ wrote:
Mon Jun 13, 2022 7:30 pm
I love reading this thread because sometimes it feels like I’m the only one who notices that she has changed drastically.. especially because everyone in the comments praises her and it’s like an I the only one noticing?? Lol. The only thing she posts now is her in designer clothes and it’s getting old and I used to watch every video of hers as soon as she uploaded but I haven’t watched a video of hers in months! It’s just not the same anymore.
I read a comment on her insta post today and someone said Leah charges 10K per photo.. I wonder if that’s true?? It baffles me how she has sooo much money.. I actually wonder how much she does make 🤔 anyway sorry, now I’m just venting
Girl same!!! I feel like nobody is noticing or I am just alone? But I think the people who are noticing are just not engaging with her stuff anymore... I used to love her but now she's totally different and isn't making any effort's at all because now she has the money and doesn't need to rely on uploading as much... I think when she does post it'll just be to maintain her income ... 10k a post?!?!?!? WHAT!! No wonder all she posts is ad's!! She just want's the money now without putting as much effort or her act of being relatable has gone now and she's being her true self lol... and hanging out with James Charles... girl wut... that aint a good look lol. And yeh all she posts is herself in designer, to show off, and if it isn't designer, it's ad's for brands, so she's only posting the other content for money. Make's her look so materialistic and a show off...
My friend is an influencer, with half the amount of followers than her, and she charges 2k+ per post, so 10k sounds a bit of a reach, but maybe charges like 5/6/7k a post... either way that's ridiculous... but im sure she earns a lot to be able to buy herself a car and a new house for her family!!!! insane!!

Charlotte973
Learner
Learner

Post by Charlotte973 »

zizix wrote:
Wed Jun 15, 2022 9:45 am
Louise_ wrote:
Mon Jun 13, 2022 7:30 pm
Girl same!!! I feel like nobody is noticing or I am just alone? But I think the people who are noticing are just not engaging with her stuff anymore... I used to love her but now she's totally different and isn't making any effort's at all because now she has the money and doesn't need to rely on uploading as much... I think when she does post it'll just be to maintain her income ... 10k a post?!?!?!? WHAT!! No wonder all she posts is ad's!! She just want's the money now without putting as much effort or her act of being relatable has gone now and she's being her true self lol... and hanging out with James Charles... girl wut... that aint a good look lol. And yeh all she posts is herself in designer, to show off, and if it isn't designer, it's ad's for brands, so she's only posting the other content for money. Make's her look so materialistic and a show off...
My friend is an influencer, with half the amount of followers than her, and she charges 2k+ per post, so 10k sounds a bit of a reach, but maybe charges like 5/6/7k a post... either way that's ridiculous... but im sure she earns a lot to be able to buy herself a car and a new house for her family!!!! insane!!
Me three hahaha! Those who are huge fans of her must be newer followers, or people who like that lifestyle and are inspired by her influencer journey. I also wonder what role her bf played in all this as her fallout with Shioban and this craze for designer brands all happened at the same time, after starting dating him. Is he rich too? Or maybe kind of "pushing" her towards that materialistic way? (and yeah, James Charles... yikes)

Louise_
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by Louise_ »

Them being newer followers makes sense. If I had only just found her content and followed her on insta then I would think she was the most boring person 😅
Yesss I have noticed the change in her once her and shiv stopped being friends and she started dating Adrian! Is he rich? Because he buys her really expensive clothes and he wears that designer stuff too..
she BOUGHT her family a new house?! I knew they had moved but I didn’t realise she bought them the house WOW, I don’t know why I’m so shocked lmao
And the James Charles thing.. yeahhh she posted a video of them together on tiktok and everyone was really disappointed in her

Louise_
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by Louise_ »

A girl in one of her comments on insta was really upset saying her friend has terminal cancer and doesn’t have much time left and their family has tried several times to reach out to Leah but she just ignores them :(
I just thought I would add this to the conversation

zizix
Learner
Learner

Post by zizix »

My take on her new change ever since Shiv and Adrian is that she ditched shiv because she was becoming more materialistic and Shiv wasn't on that, and that her new boyfriend can keep up this materialistic vibe she's going for and that this is just her changing/or showing who she really is and not necessarily influence from her boyfriend. I think she just found someone more like herself (adrian) who is into designer etc, and was becoming a bad friend to shiv due to this change, the reason I think this is always who she was and not a change is because of what shiv's friends said on insta (I posted previously) about shiv not being rich enough or materialistic enough for leah :( I think it's sad because I still see her and shiv's friendship as the most genuine one to date... her friendship with rania seems a bit forced/like she's settling, and then suddenly making all these new friends in america, just feels like she's chasing that american dream to be famous and rich and is leaving behind her humble beginnings... and slowly is becoming a totally different person!!!

zizix
Learner
Learner

Post by zizix »

Louise_ wrote:
Thu Jun 16, 2022 6:27 am
A girl in one of her comments on insta was really upset saying her friend has terminal cancer and doesn’t have much time left and their family has tried several times to reach out to Leah but she just ignores them :(
I just thought I would add this to the conversation

That's awful... what were they reaching out to her for? Terminal cancer cannot be treated unfortunately, it's the final stages and care becomes end of life care, just to make the person more comfortable before their time comes, probably americans with their crappy expensive health care :( </3

Charlotte973
Learner
Learner

Post by Charlotte973 »

zizix wrote:
Thu Jun 16, 2022 8:26 am
My take on her new change ever since Shiv and Adrian is that she ditched shiv because she was becoming more materialistic and Shiv wasn't on that, and that her new boyfriend can keep up this materialistic vibe she's going for and that this is just her changing/or showing who she really is and not necessarily influence from her boyfriend. I think she just found someone more like herself (adrian) who is into designer etc, and was becoming a bad friend to shiv due to this change, the reason I think this is always who she was and not a change is because of what shiv's friends said on insta (I posted previously) about shiv not being rich enough or materialistic enough for leah :( I think it's sad because I still see her and shiv's friendship as the most genuine one to date... her friendship with rania seems a bit forced/like she's settling, and then suddenly making all these new friends in america, just feels like she's chasing that american dream to be famous and rich and is leaving behind her humble beginnings... and slowly is becoming a totally different person!!!
Yeah you are right, this is the most likely scenario. It is sad indeed... It's true that with Rania, at least from what we see, they don't have the same chemistry.
It's also annoying how as soon as she got a lot of money she stopped putting any effort.
As for the person with terminal cancer, apart from a donation, my guess is that they are a fan and want to meet her before it's too late?

zizix
Learner
Learner

Post by zizix »

Charlotte973 wrote:
Thu Jun 16, 2022 10:32 am
Yeah you are right, this is the most likely scenario. It is sad indeed... It's true that with Rania, at least from what we see, they don't have the same chemistry.
It's also annoying how as soon as she got a lot of money she stopped putting any effort.
As for the person with terminal cancer, apart from a donation, my guess is that they are a fan and want to meet her before it's too late?
Yes!!! This is what I meant!! They just don't have the same chemistry, I feel like she has replaced the loss of Shiv with Rania & Co. But it just didn't feel the same through the videos we've seen, also it's a bit rich that suddenly now she's involving Rania more now that Shiv is gone? Where was this friendship before? If it was always there then why was she suddenly always boasting it on social media only once Shiv was gone? If I were Rania, no matter how much I love my friend, I would always deep down feel like I was the fall back friend, the second best, the option she is settling for to fill the best friend space that Shiv left in her life. Whether Leah know's this herself or not is different but it's kinda obvious to me anyway.

Charlotte973
Learner
Learner

Post by Charlotte973 »

zizix wrote:
Fri Jun 17, 2022 5:42 am
Charlotte973 wrote:
Thu Jun 16, 2022 10:32 am
Yes!!! This is what I meant!! They just don't have the same chemistry, I feel like she has replaced the loss of Shiv with Rania & Co. But it just didn't feel the same through the videos we've seen, also it's a bit rich that suddenly now she's involving Rania more now that Shiv is gone? Where was this friendship before? If it was always there then why was she suddenly always boasting it on social media only once Shiv was gone? If I were Rania, no matter how much I love my friend, I would always deep down feel like I was the fall back friend, the second best, the option she is settling for to fill the best friend space that Shiv left in her life. Whether Leah know's this herself or not is different but it's kinda obvious to me anyway.
Yes, Shiv was definitely the preferred best friend! :P
As I haven't watched her recent videos, did she say for how long she's staying in the US?

zizix
Learner
Learner

Post by zizix »

Charlotte973 wrote:
Sun Jun 19, 2022 10:23 am
As I haven't watched her recent videos, did she say for how long she's staying in the US?
Honestly she didn't all she said was she will be there for a while and doesn't know when she will be coming back!! Now LA is in her bio as well so I guess she's moved there for now? But is't that so expensive? Where is she getting the money to live abroad now... well at the moment she's been staying with James Charles for his birthday get away lmao which her and her man obviously aren't paying for, so weird to me still

AND YES SHIV IS THE PREFERRED FRIEND!!! I lowkey want them to be friends again but I don't think shiv would even want to, Leah has changed so much now and when I watch shiv's youtube, she hasn't changed at all, so it's just confirmed to me it's leah was probably the snakey one lol

Charlotte973
Learner
Learner

Post by Charlotte973 »

zizix wrote:
Mon Jun 20, 2022 7:53 am
Charlotte973 wrote:
Sun Jun 19, 2022 10:23 am
Honestly she didn't all she said was she will be there for a while and doesn't know when she will be coming back!! Now LA is in her bio as well so I guess she's moved there for now? But is't that so expensive? Where is she getting the money to live abroad now... well at the moment she's been staying with James Charles for his birthday get away lmao which her and her man obviously aren't paying for, so weird to me still

AND YES SHIV IS THE PREFERRED FRIEND!!! I lowkey want them to be friends again but I don't think shiv would even want to, Leah has changed so much now and when I watch shiv's youtube, she hasn't changed at all, so it's just confirmed to me it's leah was probably the snakey one lol
Well idk how different prices are in the US compared to Australia, I guess she still has a lot of income from social media, and she's also saving money from staying at her new friend's house LMAO (I can't stand him). Is Adrian also into being an influencer? 'cause he has left everything, I mean, if he had a job back in Australia he must have quit, to be away for so long.
Anyway, let's see how long it lasts.

zizix
Learner
Learner

Post by zizix »

Charlotte973 wrote:
Mon Jun 20, 2022 11:56 am
Well idk how different prices are in the US compared to Australia, I guess she still has a lot of income from social media, and she's also saving money from staying at her new friend's house LMAO (I can't stand him). Is Adrian also into being an influencer? 'cause he has left everything, I mean, if he had a job back in Australia he must have quit, to be away for so long.
How long what lasts?? *eyes emojis*

Mate her situation with james I find so weird, I think she's tryna clout chase and gain american fame but he's the wrong one to go for lmao he's not exactly loved, also she even leaked to Keemstar that Austin Mcbroom was in her DMs for years

Adrian seems to just be going along for the ride I honestly have no idea, I think this was always the plan cos a few months ago they said they'd be moving there for a while together that thats their plan for the future!!

Charlotte973
Learner
Learner

Post by Charlotte973 »

zizix wrote:
Mon Jun 20, 2022 3:10 pm
Charlotte973 wrote:
Mon Jun 20, 2022 11:56 am
How long what lasts?? *eyes emojis*

Mate her situation with james I find so weird, I think she's tryna clout chase and gain american fame but he's the wrong one to go for lmao he's not exactly loved, also she even leaked to Keemstar that Austin Mcbroom was in her DMs for years

Adrian seems to just be going along for the ride I honestly have no idea, I think this was always the plan cos a few months ago they said they'd be moving there for a while together that thats their plan for the future!!
Let's see how long this LA dream goes on hehe
Exactly, James Charles has lost so much respect, I'm surprised she even chose to hang out with him in the first place!

Return to “Gurus With More Than 50,000 Subs”