Lucy Lou Bicknell Carmody Part 12: Think I’m Stunning But Send All The Sober Blokes Running

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Lucy Lou Bicknell Carmody Part 12: Think I’m Stunning But Send All The Sober Blokes Running

Post by tar »

Continue here. :confetti:

Happy gossiping!

Previous thread: viewtopic.php?t=41850

Thread title credit goes to: Doobadee33 :cheers:

Dottodot2
Debater
Debater

Re: Lucy Lou Bicknell Carmody Part 12: Think I’m Stunning But Send All The Sober Blokes Running

Post by Dottodot2 »

Thread 12 woop woop

Like me please

Bunnybu
Wanderer
Wanderer

Re: Lucy Lou Bicknell Carmody Part 12: Think I’m Stunning But Send All The Sober Blokes Running

Post by Bunnybu »

Like me please 🥰

Doobadee33
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Doobadee33 »

Like me too please gals, yay thank you 😍😍

Doobadee33
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Doobadee33 »

And she thinks she isn't the issue when we are on thread 12! You just keep on giving us more and more to talk about loosey, why not try and stop being a loose, lazy tramp of a neglectful mother and actually act decent and no-one will slag you off....just a thought 🤷‍♀️

Azalea_lou
Informer
Informer

Post by Azalea_lou »

Literally!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rw94
Learner
Learner

Post by Rw94 »

Why does she refer to herself as a bad bitch numerous times a day 😂 I just don't get it

Azalea_lou
Informer
Informer

Post by Azalea_lou »

Rw94 wrote:Why does she refer to herself as a bad bitch numerous times a day Image I just don't get it
Trying to make herself believe it ImageImageImage

chipn dip
Debater
Debater

Post by chipn dip »

Bad breath bitch, she means, surely?

AJ__
Learner
Learner

Post by AJ__ »

Like my comment please lovelies so I don’t miss anything❤️❤️

Ishman
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Ishman »

When she thinks she’s stunning but looks like that 😳 only thing you’re bad at loosey and that personal hygiene 🤢
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Azalea_lou
Informer
Informer

Post by Azalea_lou »

Ishman wrote:When she thinks she’s stunning but looks like that Image only thing you’re bad at loosey and that personal hygiene Image
Her hair is soo greasy Image

Ishman
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Ishman »

Loosey when you stop being the bully/troll that you are maybe people will stop with you. Carry on crying MH when theres nothing wrong with you. Can go out getting pissed/sleeping with random boys yet can’t look after Geraldine’s grandson. Remember that title mum was stripped off you ages ago. As for getting him back I highly doubt you will it’s all me me me

Secretcrush
Debater
Debater

Post by Secretcrush »

Licy how does it feel to have 12 threads about you?
This whole bad bitch 😄 you are not a bad bitch your a bad mum that's the one that you should go by, if your speaking the truth bad mum is the truth.
How does it feel that when your son is older hes going to see what a fuck up of a mother he has got? It's funny when you think your in charge of your son when he's older who can and can't be in his life.
He will want people that have been there for him, who shows him his worth (you sure don't do that) people who will put him first and not the selfish mother he has got.
All he's going to hear about is how much his mum was a desperate tuna can and how his mother couldn't give a crap about her own child

Doobadee33
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Doobadee33 »

Ishman wrote:
Sat May 14, 2022 3:03 am
When she thinks she’s stunning but looks like that 😳 only thing you’re bad at loosey and that personal hygiene 🤢
I legit wouldn't leave the house looking like that let alone post it all over tik tok thinking I look amazing 🤣🤣

Rw94
Learner
Learner

Post by Rw94 »

What breaks my heart is L is at the age he'll start remembering things, he's not much younger than my own and he can recall things from about 6 months ago and will bring it up. It's really now or never if she doesn't want to cause any lasting damage

AJ__
Learner
Learner

Post by AJ__ »

The baddest at brushing her manky teeth and hair, get some eye brow tint on your invisible brows girl rather than eye shadow. Eye shadow on your brows is not a look.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

AJ__
Learner
Learner

Post by AJ__ »

Also why does it look like her trainers are two sizes to big? She looks like she has clown feet 😂🤣

AJ__
Learner
Learner

Post by AJ__ »

Liceys literal twin!

Secretcrush
Debater
Debater

Post by Secretcrush »

Rw94 wrote:
Sat May 14, 2022 7:09 am
What breaks my heart is L is at the age he'll start remembering things, he's not much younger than my own and he can recall things from about 6 months ago and will bring it up. It's really now or never if she doesn't want to cause any lasting damage
It's a shame 😔 she's not thinking about the damage she's causing that wee boy. She said she studied health and social care she should know the development of the child's brain at that age and how her behaviour affects her little boy

Return to “Lucy Lou Carmody”