Pakistani Bloggers/Influencers Part 9

GossipSister
Lurker
Lurker

Re: Pakistani Bloggers/Influencers Part 9

Post by GossipSister »

The money and views have really got to them. I just watched the house tour from back in the day and how tacky it used to be with their purple wallpaper and now they got money coming in, they’ve updated everything and even buy stuff they don’t need. 2 parrots, seriously? As if they wern’t enough repeating shit than needing 2 parrots haha. Also the thing which really pissdd me off and was full on disrespect was when mrs begum wore her “hijab” during ramadan and then when she went to shanis in-laws for the eid gifts (during ramadan) she took the hijab off. That is just dis fucking respect to the religion. Dumb lady. No shakal and no akal as one would say.

Chippy1409
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Chippy1409 »

Hmmm so interesting. The dad always gave me creep uncle vibes, like those older men who always find themselves amongst the women at weddings lol.
I also don’t get how they spent so long in Pakistan and then went clothes shopping just days later. Surely there are better styles in Lahore and much cheaper too 🤷🏽‍♀️
They must all have really changed their personas around and now come across as some humble sweet family doing things together all the time. It will be interesting to see how the daughter in law copes with all that. And yes the wedding vlogs are going to me non stop aren’t they 🙄

farahmirza1
Wanderer
Wanderer
Been thanked: 0

Post by farahmirza1 »

What do you girls know about sxfablogs? She's got a brother as well Sakib95_

They're always flauting their wealth literally that's all they do! It's a bit tacky to be honest. I think they live around North London but the brother has a pakistani clothes shop in that east shopping centre on green st east london because the dad part owns the whole shopping centre.

Meanwhile, Safa claims to be the 'ceo' of some fake diamond jewellery business.

suziwuzi
Talker
Talker

Post by suziwuzi »

Yeah this is Shaanis second marriage, to be honest i'm so surprised they haven't moved shaani out, you see this was the issue last time. Aunty is very different off camera! you are right it doesn't make sense to buy clothes after they've just come back, especially when she bought such random crap from pk how could she not get all the clothes they need!

GossipSister
Lurker
Lurker

Post by GossipSister »

Omg I didn’t know shani was married before? All I heard was he wanted to marry a girl who already had a kid?
Tell me more because they kept that quiet.

I wonder how Shani met Samira tho..

I don’t think Shani will move out tbh. They spend so much on the house and even got another kitchen - obvs for the wife to cook incase “saas and bahu” have issues.

Shade10
Wallflower
Wallflower
Has thanked: 0

Post by Shade10 »

did anyone see the petty drama between shaneeqbridal, JBN, Shazia MUA.

Shaneeq seriously believes she invented the double model poses and throwing unnecessary shade at Shazia because she had a similar but imo a better idea compare to her it looked more put together
she’s so catty and then starts quoting religion on how to be nice when she’s the one that started all shit. What a drama queen !!

these insta mua think so highly of themselves as innovators bitch chill there’s a million of photocopies out there u ain’t special

farahmirza1
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by farahmirza1 »

Alishba Sheikh just posted a bikini pic on her IG Story with a link to her Only Fans website captioning it "well finally did it".

These girls are so lost lol

Chippy1409
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Chippy1409 »

suziwuzi wrote:
Tue May 10, 2022 1:55 pm
Yeah this is Shaanis second marriage, to be honest i'm so surprised they haven't moved shaani out, you see this was the issue last time. Aunty is very different off camera! you are right it doesn't make sense to buy clothes after they've just come back, especially when she bought such random crap from pk how could she not get all the clothes they need!
So even mama bear is a phoney 😧 must be tiring acting for them acting on camera all the time 😬
They bought soooo much junk from Pakistan. Like that dolls house furniture stuff, it doesn’t even match their boring white and grey decor. Surely you’d max out on wedding clothing. They are so dopey I swear 🤦🏽‍♀️

GossipSister
Lurker
Lurker

Post by GossipSister »

Apparently when you have so much money that’s what money does, you buy anything and everything.

94Hannah94_
Informer
Informer

Post by 94Hannah94_ »

You wish Amaira Ayub! 🤣🤣🤣
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

sham33
Informer
Informer

Post by sham33 »

Guys you know how kiran and her fella turned out to be cousins I feel like amna and faizaan are also cousins lmao they look so alike them bent smiles.

secretsunloaded
Debater
Debater

Post by secretsunloaded »

sham33 wrote:
Fri May 13, 2022 12:55 am
Guys you know how kiran and her fella turned out to be cousins I feel like amna and faizaan are also cousins lmao they look so alike them bent smiles.
Lmaooo nah I don't think they're cousins they told the story of how they met in college together I think. Idk why Amna settled for faizan when she could have done better.. especially after he cheated on her with a younger girl, he's gross!

What do you guys think of Aisha and Haider ?

sham33
Informer
Informer

Post by sham33 »

secretsunloaded wrote:
Fri May 13, 2022 5:13 am
sham33 wrote:
Lmaooo nah I don't think they're cousins they told the story of how they met in college together I think. Idk why Amna settled for faizan when she could have done better.. especially after he cheated on her with a younger girl, he's gross!

Tazz and saima also told stories of them meeting at a wedding lmao I used to like watching them but I feel like clout has gone to faizaan head. Does anyone know why him and his brother naumaan don’t speak?

dahlia126
Learner
Learner

Post by dahlia126 »

What is amna and faizans social media handle. Did he cheat with an underage girl too🤮

GossipSister
Lurker
Lurker

Post by GossipSister »

Guys has anyone got tea on ibesadia sister called Sinaa.uk on Insta. I know she used to go Holte school in Lozells.

Sina aka SAFINA wears some sluttyyy ass clothes. Would you ever think she is a Mirpuri who lives in Lozells? Pls see attached cos astagfirullah she has no shame. She is also going out with a black guy (drug dealer)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Fedwatch
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Fedwatch »

Sina is a hoe. been following her for a while now but don’t really know anything about her personally. Looks like a wrong un. Trying so hard not to show she is Pakistani 🤣 she’s full of tattoos.

Edit to remove a few words that some found offensive. Tar, Site Admin
Last edited by tar on Sat May 14, 2022 10:03 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Edit to remove a few words that some found offensive.

GossipSister
Lurker
Lurker

Post by GossipSister »

Her face is full of fillers and edits her pics sooo much it’s unreal lol. Her sister sadia is like that too, she has tattoos but only diff is that she is married w kids.

Sina on the other hand, girl you will forever be a Mirpuri no matter how much you try hanging around w black people, you won’t be black lol. Relax yourself.

Teaspillers
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Teaspillers »

secretsunloaded wrote:
Fri May 13, 2022 5:13 am
sham33 wrote:

Ugly, thick, Asian chavs.

Sparkle103
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Sparkle103 »

I came across Shaniis world and I’m not going to beat round the bush lol Gosh what an uneducated, chavy family they are! They come across as being very old school in their way of thinking. Doesn’t appear to me that any of the children are educated. The mom always seems lost and forced chemistry between the couple lol. Their poles apart. Dad appears to be from UK and seems like a perv to me who would shack up with a girl 30 years younger than him 🤣 I found it weird how he kissed his daughter in law on the engagement. That man give me creepy vibes lol Does anyone have any tea on them?

94Hannah94_
Informer
Informer

Post by 94Hannah94_ »

Amaira “Hunter” Ayub is actually quite chubby, just look at her neck, shoulders and arms

Return to “Pakistani Bloggers/Influencers”