Cimorelli | Part 3

Iwiki_
Lurker
Lurker
Has thanked: 0

Re: Cimorelli | Part 3

Post by Iwiki_ »

Honestly impressed that Dani applied for a full time job.

She wasn't my favorite when she was still in Cimorelli, I felt she was quite obnoxious and sometimes even mean to her sisters, but maybe it was a coping mechanism, and she grew up a lot since shes apart from the band.

Either way I really applaud her for going a different direction. It takes a lot of courage to leave your faith, family band and stable income just at 18.

All the other sisters missed basically any "normal" experience. High school, studying and working can all be different, but it also makes you grow as a person so much. I guess Dani didn't want the same happening to her, so she got out on time to experience normal life. I think its a really good decision to focus on a job rather than youtube.

I wonder if Lauren ever thinks about doing the same or if shes content like this. Amy - no offense- I dont feel thinks a lot about her future plans. The other sisters probably will focus mostly on motherhood combined with the band.

whats a contour
Wallflower
Wallflower
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by whats a contour »

had no idea until now that there was a cimorelli page on GG! followed them forever being a #choirgirl and just liking the harmonies but i've gotta say i don't know if i've ever necessarily been a "fan"... some of the things they do/way they talk about things I find a bit childish (and i can see lots of people have written about this recently in the thread) but also i feel like the dynamic between them feels so forced??

... but also I'm a bit annoyed as some of their tiktok arrangements are very similar to another harmony creator (could be coincidence but its happened a few times now) so there's that too

FinallyFree21
Learner
Learner

Post by FinallyFree21 »

OMG Dani posted on her IG stories that she's touring with Emmyn, at least on some days:

And she said she's also going to visit Emmyn on some days when he performs at the Furnace Fest, The Tour Camino, Four Chord Music festival, and Point North.

So he'll tour from like May - September at different shows. The shows have some very popular artists. This sounds really cool.

FinallyFree21
Learner
Learner

Post by FinallyFree21 »

Okay Dani and this girl need to collab. They literally look like twins!!!

Cami's video:

VS Dani:

This is amazing to me. It would be so cool for them both to do a video together, it'd get like a million views.

stocktonslap209
Learner
Learner

Post by stocktonslap209 »

On Lauren's new pinterest she's collecting wedding dress ideas! But ofc a lot of people do that doesn't necessarily mean that she's planning to get married. On her story she did however state that she believes she found her soul mate.

FinallyFree21
Learner
Learner

Post by FinallyFree21 »

Emmyn signed with the same record label as Panic at the Disco, Paramore, and the Twenty One Pilots!! And he gives all the credit to Dani:

This is super impressive. Emmyn's song "I Hope You're Happy" is even on the Fueled By Ramen YouTube channel, which has 14 million subs. I hope one of those famous bands could collab with Emmyn one day. That would be iconic.

Return to “Music”