Jennifer Myers

Forum rules
Please DO NOT Post Content that is Copyrighted! IE: Content from onlyfans (dot) com ...

We get DMCA notices and simply have to remove the content. Apologies...
veganyoghurt
Learner
Learner

Re: Jennifer Myers

Post by veganyoghurt »

kittenteethz wrote:
Fri Jul 23, 2021 4:17 pm
veganyoghurt wrote:
Fri Jul 23, 2021 3:11 pm
She tries to portray her family as close and tight knitted, but the reality is that she have no other choice: she cant fit in with either her mother or dad's ethnic background. She's almost 40, think about how the world used to be 35 years ago, it must have been confusing experience to grow up mixed and she was probably an oddity growing up. I noticed how she was jokingly but really in a meany tone said "oh omg you are a foreigner" to her mother, as if it's a bad thing. I think she has alot of internalised hate towards her Asian side and sees herself as white, maybe that's why she likes far right wing figures. Another thing, I agree with however said she looks medicated, she also shows signs that indicates autism/asperger.
If you go back and watch her first video she seemed a lot less vacant and robotic then.

I do feel for her a bit because I remember being very lost in life and obsessively clinging to beauty and skincare as a way to feel like I excelled at and had control over something. Her obsessiveness doesn't seem like it comes from a healthy place and she seems isolated.

Her dishonesty about injections still isn't cool though.
I agree with you!
Thank you for pointing out her first video, it is so strange because she was acting differently than her current persona- this is odd!

Many people have pointed this under Dr Dray thread, but there are obvious similarities between Dr Dray and Jennifer. Dr Dray used to act differently in her earlier videos too, but then a shift happened and she started making very professional videos. I think Jennifer is trying to copy Dr Dray. Someone even posted a convo between Dr Dray and Jennifer, so Jennifer follows Dr Dray 100%.

Sulwhasoo
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Sulwhasoo »

I think she has some major orthorexia

akook5311
Wallflower
Wallflower
Has thanked: 0

Post by akook5311 »

kittenteethz wrote:
Fri Jul 23, 2021 4:17 pm
veganyoghurt wrote:
Fri Jul 23, 2021 3:11 pm
She tries to portray her family as close and tight knitted, but the reality is that she have no other choice: she cant fit in with either her mother or dad's ethnic background. She's almost 40, think about how the world used to be 35 years ago, it must have been confusing experience to grow up mixed and she was probably an oddity growing up. I noticed how she was jokingly but really in a meany tone said "oh omg you are a foreigner" to her mother, as if it's a bad thing. I think she has alot of internalised hate towards her Asian side and sees herself as white, maybe that's why she likes far right wing figures. Another thing, I agree with however said she looks medicated, she also shows signs that indicates autism/asperger.
If you go back and watch her first video she seemed a lot less vacant and robotic then.

I do feel for her a bit because I remember being very lost in life and obsessively clinging to beauty and skincare as a way to feel like I excelled at and had control over something. Her obsessiveness doesn't seem like it comes from a healthy place and she seems isolated.

Her dishonesty about injections still isn't cool though.
I completely agree. I'm Korean/white myself and I'm only in my twenties and even right now, it's unbelievably hard to connect with either side, especially with all the gatekeeping going on based on blood quantum.
Her "foreigner" comment actually made me laugh because it's something I get to hear 24/7 whenever I go to Korea, no matter how much I "assimilate" and insist that I'm ethnically Korean just for people to immediately tell me that I'm really not. Jennifer would for sure also be in this foreigner category (even more so bc she was born & raised in the US) because the reality is we're not accepted by Korean society as a whole; at least as of yet.
We all know how it is in the US for Asians but Korea also has its own xenophobic history where half Koreans have been frequently discriminated, ostracized, and looked down upon; yet, we're such a hyper minority that hardly anyone actually knows what its like for half Koreans there and most don't even care (and for the ones who do hear about racism in SK, it's not uncommon for them to get super defensive and to claim that you don't know what you're talking about and that you should just 'go back to your country then'.) Half Korean celebs today are talking about how hard it was for them to grow up mixed and many half Koreans (even the ones who are fully Asian) end up in the news for being bullied by their monoracial classmates. A notable case being the half Russian kid who was beaten for over an hour and eventually fell off a roof and died to escape his aggressors. It's not uncommon for many mixed people to struggle with identity issues and all that and I'm sure, even more so back then, that Jennifer must have had her fair share of such treatment. I know she's been to Korea several times but I also know she doesn't speak Korean so hopefully she was spared from any not so great comments while she was there.

veganyoghurt
Learner
Learner

Post by veganyoghurt »

She keeps disappearing

CaraCara24
Lurker
Lurker
Been thanked: 0

Post by CaraCara24 »

Why does Reveiwer think that he can comment on women's appearances?? I agree this Jen Myers person is not the best looking woman in the world, and yes her skin does look like she suffers from a lot of Post Inflammatory Hyperpigmentation spotting but there is a differnece between discussing someones appearance on their paget like to their face and doing it someplace else like here.

As far as Jen Myers I don't follow her she's phony. She denies filler use yet look at her mouth. Also saw a video where she literally was brown from sunbathing on her body so I think she unwisely suns her face while using RetinA and that's why she's so spotted up. Also like another user said she suffered from an eating disorder no fat no salt and got sick years ago........so now she's gone in the opposite direction, low calorie, high fat. Definitely a sign of Orthorexia which is an ED which is a mental illness. She called it "mindfulness" but what is she gonna say? Yeah, this is my 2nd eating disorder and I'm *&%% in the head? Classic neurotic with OCD and high anxiety.

CaraCara24
Lurker
Lurker

Post by CaraCara24 »

:roll: Soooooooooo you just ran into her in a grocery store?? Um ok :o And why does it say Stalker next to your name??

ellie_chaos
Learner
Learner

Post by ellie_chaos »

CaraCara24 wrote:
Wed Nov 30, 2022 7:15 am
:roll: Soooooooooo you just ran into her in a grocery store?? Um ok :o And why does it say Stalker next to your name??
yeah, this dude is creepy.

by the way this girl is... wowo. Her long fasting,orthorexia, obsession with food are very hard to watch. I think she mentioned that she is not neurotypical, that could have a link with EDs because people with autism sometimes have a commorbidity with disorderes eating and are very selective with textures etc.

She sounds like a phoney to me though. all this fake pseudo science she believes in, collagene broth does nothing for your skin collagene. no-thin-g at all. and "gut health" dafuq?

Saturnangela7878
Informer
Informer

Post by Saturnangela7878 »

Thank god for this thread. No idea what she did to her face but Tretinoin doesn’t make your face that tight lol

CaraCara24
Lurker
Lurker

Post by CaraCara24 »

ellie_chaos wrote:
Fri Mar 31, 2023 5:48 am
CaraCara24 wrote:
Wed Nov 30, 2022 7:15 am
yeah, this dude is creepy.

by the way this girl is... wowo. Her long fasting,orthorexia, obsession with food are very hard to watch. I think she mentioned that she is not neurotypical, that could have a link with EDs because people with autism sometimes have a commorbidity with disorderes eating and are very selective with textures etc.

She sounds like a phoney to me though. all this fake pseudo science she believes in, collagene broth does nothing for your skin collagene. no-thin-g at all. and "gut health" dafuq?
YES he is creepy. Jenny Myers however does suffer badly from ED's, she said she used to avoid ALL fat and ALL salt. Now she has orthorexia. Still an ED. I think she also suffers badly from health neurosis, anxiety, depression and OCD. She also is delusional in that she thinks she has this great young looking skin. WTF? She has brown spots, droopy eyes, a really really fat face which is a sign of aging, and her eye area is like REALLY dark. She probably doesn't sleep well or as dude said it's Castor Oil making her eye area that weird color. Not to mention she's a liar, the filler that dude said she uses to correct her lopsided mouth and fix Naso folds. OMG nut job! She's been away for like a year or so.

ellie_chaos
Learner
Learner

Post by ellie_chaos »

CaraCara24 wrote:
Mon Apr 17, 2023 1:23 pm
YES he is creepy. Jenny Myers however does suffer badly from ED's, she said she used to avoid ALL fat and ALL salt. Now she has orthorexia. Still an ED. I think she also suffers badly from health neurosis, anxiety, depression and OCD. She also is delusional in that she thinks she has this great young looking skin. WTF? She has brown spots, droopy eyes, a really really fat face which is a sign of aging, and her eye area is like REALLY dark. She probably doesn't sleep well or as dude said it's Castor Oil making her eye area that weird color. Not to mention she's a liar, the filler that dude said she uses to correct her lopsided mouth and fix Naso folds. OMG nut job! She's been away for like a year or so.
I think her half-korean genes are what keep her young looking. it's just genetics! she can't take credit for that!

CaraCara24
Lurker
Lurker

Post by CaraCara24 »

ellie_chaos wrote:
Tue Apr 25, 2023 8:36 am
CaraCara24 wrote:
Mon Apr 17, 2023 1:23 pm
I think her half-korean genes are what keep her young looking. it's just genetics! she can't take credit for that!
She is not young looking though she looks her age. Her face is really fat and people gain weight as they age. She's also riddled with age spots/sun spots whatever they're called. Her eyes look very dark and aged too like under them and her eyelids are very dark brown. I wouldn't want her skin LOL.

CaraCara24
Lurker
Lurker

Post by CaraCara24 »

Reviewer wrote:
Mon May 01, 2023 9:13 am
Just watched Jennifer Myers video w/ her mother. She says her skin is in better shape now than it was 20 years ago. FALSE. She is starting to get fat loss around her mouth JUST LIKE HER MOTHER. Divets like...she also admitted in a video that her "birthmark" is a sun spot that she gets from sun exposure to get Vitamin D. She also admitted in the comment section of her latest video that she has CELLULITE ON HER THIGHS. It goes w/ her fat face & fat upper body. Jenny if you would like to have a BEER AT HEINEN'S, I can give you some beauty advice which would include: LOSING 15 LBS., FEMINIZING YOU FACE BY LIGHTENING YOUR SKIN & SLIMMING YOUR CATEPILLAR BROWS, LASERING OFF YOUR BROWN AGE SPOTS, MAKEUP FOR YOUR DARK CIRCLES, INJECTION TO FIX YOUR LOPSIDED LEFT SIDE OF MOUTH, LASERING TO ERASE THE SMALL SCARS YOU HAVE ON YOUR FACE WHICH SHOW UP CLEARLY ON TV, FILLER TO FILL IN THE FAT LOSS/DIVETS AROUND YOUR MOUTH LIKE MOM. ALSO - START WEIGHT TRAINING! YOU HAVE ZERO SHAPE, DEFINITION...AGES YOU 20 YEARS.
dafuk dude????? get a life!!!! :? :?

ellie_chaos
Learner
Learner

Post by ellie_chaos »

CaraCara24 wrote:
Mon May 01, 2023 10:50 am
dafuk dude????? get a life!!!! :? :?
dear lord this guy is a psycho.

I think she looks decent for a 40 yr old woman. her mouth looks a little bit stiff though. like she had bad fillers or bad botox. she doesn't open her lips a lot to talk.. weird.

can you be a blood donor if your blood work is off? did she get that checked out? she undereats SO MUCH how can she donate blood? she is malnourished..

CaraCara24
Lurker
Lurker

Post by CaraCara24 »

I wonder if she undereats tho she has a fair amount of fat on her uhum n her face is like a baloon. She's eating somethin.

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

Posters: We banned that poster and got rid of all of his posts. Thanks for the report. Hope this makes the board a more enjoyable place for you to post.
Tar, Site Admin

CaraCara24
Lurker
Lurker

Post by CaraCara24 »

She's back on YouTube. Did a video on journaling but in her description box she talks about a give away for leather bound notebooks. The video before that contained a link to some other person's video about health consequences of giving blood. Apparently she comes back to YT when she needs money $$$$. ALSO she says she works in a hospice, does functional medicine, then teaches yoga. She's basically full of $%&*

kittenteethz
Talker
Talker

Post by kittenteethz »

Her cheeks are definitely way overfilled... it makes her face look like a hard balloon and her lower cheeks are so overfilled they look droopy. She's incredibly thin with the face of a fat child from all the filler

CaraCara24
Lurker
Lurker

Post by CaraCara24 »

kittenteethz wrote:
Tue May 16, 2023 9:01 am
Her cheeks are definitely way overfilled... it makes her face look like a hard balloon and her lower cheeks are so overfilled they look droopy. She's incredibly thin with the face of a fat child from all the filler
I went back n watched some of her videos I changed my opinion I don't think she has filler I just think she is like overfat, like you can see her arms shoulders n stuff when she washes in a sink, she has high-ish body fat overall. I think that's why her face looks swollen/filled, it's just fat. Not a crime most women gain as they age. But yeah she lies bout her job n her skin is crapp IMO, too many dark spots n her eye skin area is weirdly dark brown, possibly from aging as well or just aSian genes? idk

Peaches-N-Cream
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by Peaches-N-Cream »

kittenteethz wrote:
So glad somebody mentioned this woman! :P What a weirdo! I agree I don't think she uses filler I think she's just somewhat overweight all over. Weight gain ages everybody. Everyone is thinner when they're young. Show me someone her age who is not overweight at all and then I'll applaud. Also when she smiles she has serious crow's feet/ fat loss/ dark circles/ and bags. Plus a ton of hyperpigmentation. She says she hasn't used tretinoin or sunscreen on her eye area in like 20 years. Very dumb. She also said one of her recommended books is The Autistic Mind. So yeah I think she's Autistic or on the Autism Spectrum somewhere.

CaraCara24
Lurker
Lurker

Post by CaraCara24 »

Peaches-N-Cream wrote:
Fri May 19, 2023 11:33 am
kittenteethz wrote:
So glad somebody mentioned this woman! :P What a weirdo! I agree I don't think she uses filler I think she's just somewhat overweight all over. Weight gain ages everybody. Everyone is thinner when they're young. Show me someone her age who is not overweight at all and then I'll applaud. Also when she smiles she has serious crow's feet/ fat loss/ dark circles/ and bags. Plus a ton of hyperpigmentation. She says she hasn't used tretinoin or sunscreen on her eye area in like 20 years. Very dumb. She also said one of her recommended books is The Autistic Mind. So yeah I think she's Autistic or on the Autism Spectrum somewhere.
Dr. Dray is in her 40's and not overweight and in amazing shape. She's a doctor so she's probably very aware of the dangers of being overweight. Jennifer Myers is what's called a Skinny Fat, she's not like round bellied overweight or nothing. She's an average size and weight, but still shapeless and flabby due to the amount of fat on her. She's typical of most women who do Yoga all the time.

Return to “F-K”