Cristina Villegas

iLavenderLush
Informer
Informer

Re: Cristina Villegas

Post by iLavenderLush »

I like her, However , Why did she get her nose done by someone who only pretty much does breasts & butt plastic surgeries without doing more research , I side-eyed her in the nose job vlog

Cottontail
Debater
Debater

Post by Cottontail »

im confused with her accent. i watched the video of her mom and sister and they sound nothing like her, her mom even sounds like she has a new jersey accent. im guessing its fake?

Wonk_Eye
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Post by Wonk_Eye »

I am bored of her now I don't care anymore about a lot of her content. Looks like she got her nose done yet again. She needs to stop with all the surgeries shes so young and obviously insecure af

iLavenderLush
Informer
Informer

Post by iLavenderLush »

In her latest, Luxury, Haul, YouTube Video, She's extremely bitchy and moody, About the workers in the Luxury Stores getting her order wrong, And severe complaining about, Having to drive back into town to get the original stuff she wanted, She's a rich and privileged person, So idk why she's saying it's such a big ass deal, To drive back into town to return the items, at, 4:27, Two of her orders in the whole video are wrong

Burger_queen
Wanderer
Wanderer
Been thanked: 0

Post by Burger_queen »

Wonk_Eye wrote:
Mon May 09, 2022 2:09 pm
I am bored of her now I don't care anymore about a lot of her content. Looks like she got her nose done yet again. She needs to stop with all the surgeries shes so young and obviously insecure af
Yeah she did, in her most recent IG pic she mentioned she’s going to be posting her third nose job video. She is a beautiful young woman, emphasize on the young, and she’s gotten so many procedures done. I was a bit taken back when she got her toe shortening surgery, I know that can be an insecurity but her feet looked fine and apparently that surgery can cause lifelong pain and she doesn’t dance anymore. I vaguely remember her saying part of the reason was so her feet looked nice in her pleasers and her toes wouldn’t go over the front of the heel anymore. I started to wonder if she was getting addicted to pain medicine, she can say she doesn’t take the pain medicine but you never know. I would hate to see her in a few years down the road completely botched with no way to reverse it.

GuruBlabber
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by GuruBlabber »

Burger_queen wrote:
Sun May 29, 2022 5:44 pm
Wonk_Eye wrote:
Mon May 09, 2022 2:09 pm
Yeah she did, in her most recent IG pic she mentioned she’s going to be posting her third nose job video. She is a beautiful young woman, emphasize on the young, and she’s gotten so many procedures done. I was a bit taken back when she got her toe shortening surgery, I know that can be an insecurity but her feet looked fine and apparently that surgery can cause lifelong pain and she doesn’t dance anymore. I vaguely remember her saying part of the reason was so her feet looked nice in her pleasers and her toes wouldn’t go over the front of the heel anymore. I started to wonder if she was getting addicted to pain medicine, she can say she doesn’t take the pain medicine but you never know. I would hate to see her in a few years down the road completely botched with no way to reverse it.
Hopefully she is done having surgery. What else could she possibly need.

I am more concerned about her "boyfriend" using her for her money and her Social Media platform.

She already got ripped off on the rehab of that 2 unit she purchased.

Wonk_Eye
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Wonk_Eye »

Wow why is she back with that guy lol

Burger_queen
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Burger_queen »

Right? Like he woke her up to make her food, always seems like she just takes care of him. and the comments on her newest video people were not pleased. I fell asleep while watching her video today (not bc it was boring I just fell asleep lol) and need to re watch it. I miss her old videos I used to get so excited when she posted. Same with Sarah kamilla but she only post when it’s a brand deal now.

Wonk_Eye
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Wonk_Eye »

Yeah her content before was so much more interesting. She seems to just play mommy to her bf now and thats it. Her house is not decorated/ designed very nicely like nothing matches or seems weirdly placed. I wonder how many other people she rents to if her sister is living in one of the other units.

I also used to like sarah kamilla and now she never posts and just acts like her shit dont stink in general. I heard somewhere she was one of futures fck girls lol.... I think she tries to play like shes above male celeb attention but deep down she thrives on it. Pretty sure future dumped her or stopped paying attention to her cause there was a period where she kept posting on inst like in her feelings stuff and so many pics of herself.

iLavenderLush
Informer
Informer

Post by iLavenderLush »

Wonk_Eye wrote:
Thu Jun 30, 2022 2:20 pm
Yeah her content before was so much more interesting. She seems to just play mommy to her bf now and thats it. Her house is not decorated/ designed very nicely like nothing matches or seems weirdly placed. I wonder how many other people she rents to if her sister is living in one of the other units.

I also used to like sarah kamilla and now she never posts and just acts like her shit dont stink in general. I heard somewhere she was one of futures fck girls lol.... I think she tries to play like shes above male celeb attention but deep down she thrives on it. Pretty sure future dumped her or stopped paying attention to her cause there was a period where she kept posting on inst like in her feelings stuff and so many pics of herself.
I love, Sarah Kamilla, She's my favorite, Stripper Content Channel, However, it was really strange honestly when she wanted to do / attempted to do, Vlogmas, Did a lazy attempt at it Then bitched about how she didn't want to vlog for it as to why she stopped because she didn't want to vlog for it anymore, & AND, Then she said later on she was trying to get to, 100,000+ subscribes, But she NEVER posts anymore though

Wonk_Eye
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Wonk_Eye »

iLavenderLush wrote:
Sat Jul 09, 2022 6:03 am
Wonk_Eye wrote:
Thu Jun 30, 2022 2:20 pm

I love, Sarah Kamilla, She's my favorite, Stripper Content Channel, However, it was really strange honestly when she wanted to do / attempted to do, Vlogmas, Did a lazy attempt at it Then bitched about how she didn't want to vlog for it as to why she stopped because she didn't want to vlog for it anymore, & AND, Then she said later on she was trying to get to, 100,000+ subscribes, But she NEVER posts anymore though
I agree, I like her too but she says a lot of stuff then either doesnt do it or forgets about it and does the exact opposite. One time she said she was never gonna use insta filters or any filters ever again cause her skin was so good... then literally the next day shew was using the filters again lol. Or she says shes on a social media/ partying cleanse for a month then a few days later shes out clubbing and posting on her story lol...

iLavenderLush
Informer
Informer

Post by iLavenderLush »

Wonk_Eye wrote:
Sat Jul 09, 2022 1:34 pm
iLavenderLush wrote:
Sat Jul 09, 2022 6:03 am

I agree, I like her too but she says a lot of stuff then either doesnt do it or forgets about it and does the exact opposite. One time she said she was never gonna use insta filters or any filters ever again cause her skin was so good... then literally the next day shew was using the filters again lol. Or she says shes on a social media/ partying cleanse for a month then a few days later shes out clubbing and posting on her story lol...
Big facts, I've seen the same. Every YouTuber, That was once my favorite does the same thing! , Some Claims one thing like loving to post to youtube, and Then rarely posts, Really Strange honestly, 100% :? :? :? :? :? :? :?

Cottontail
Debater
Debater

Post by Cottontail »

shes pregnant. hope shes prepared to be a single mother
it was sooo awkward after the gender reveal, she looked pretty disappointed even tho she said she didnt care what the gender was. she prob wanted a girl

Wonk_Eye
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Wonk_Eye »

Honestly disappointed she got pregnant so young. Like she's so lucky and privileged to be in the financial position she's in, but you think she would want to enjoy and live life a bit before having a child. Just a few months ago she was on a long break with this guy, now all of a sudden she's pregnant. I feel like she just does things just to do them and doesn't really think it through. A baby is a life commitment. Also, she got all this work done to her body and now shes pregnant, like I don't understand. I guess if it wasn't planned then thats something else.

Coff223
Debater
Debater

Post by Coff223 »

Wonk_Eye wrote:
Mon Nov 28, 2022 5:43 pm
Honestly disappointed she got pregnant so young. Like she's so lucky and privileged to be in the financial position she's in, but you think she would want to enjoy and live life a bit before having a child. Just a few months ago she was on a long break with this guy, now all of a sudden she's pregnant. I feel like she just does things just to do them and doesn't really think it through. A baby is a life commitment. Also, she got all this work done to her body and now shes pregnant, like I don't understand. I guess if it wasn't planned then thats something else.

I agree and I think that boyfriend she has is no good for her. She just seemed happier when she wasn’t with him .

starlight00
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by starlight00 »

I haven’t watched her in like two years, but watched a video today. Does anyone know why she talks like she has loose dentures now? It’s so distracting.

Return to “#-E”