Pixielocks / Jillian Vessey

clublauf
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Pixielocks / Jillian Vessey

Post by clublauf »

omglookatherbutt wrote:Her teeth are so yellow! It looks like she never brushes. Instead of spending hundreds of dollars on clothes she should invest in some whitening strips. Or just get them professionally whitened. It’s 300 U.S dollars! She can afford that. Her yellow hair only makes it worse. Also she should seriously only buy Jeffree Stars liquid lipsticks. Those usually don’t make your teeth look so yellow. :HK: I HOPE SHE READS THIS. She’s only 19 her teeth shouldn’t be so yellow this young.
I don't think her teeth are actually that yellow? They just look slightly coffee stained to me, and even then, she looks like she takes okay care of them...

Rose57
Informer
Informer

Post by Rose57 »

she bought an entire keurig coffee machine to ... heat up water???

Nance
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Nance »

I discover her by watching the Harajuku Kawaii Monster Cafe vlog on Peach Milky channel, and I found Peach Milky so annoying in that video, Pixielocks was more down to earth. I watched a lot of Pixie videos back then, but I haven't put her in my bookmarks. She is more sympathetic than Simply Kenna and similar youtubers, but I don't know, maybe this is just me, I still found her sometimes cringey and fakish.

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

I just started watching her recently. I thought she bought that house but she's just renting it - and painted the entire fucking thing rainbow? When I was renting I couldn;'t find a landlord that would let us paint, PERIOD nevermind ridiculous colors like that lmao.

bubblebitch
Learner
Learner

Post by bubblebitch »

i used to love this girl back in my lolita days....waaahhttt happened :?

omglookatherbutt
Informer
Informer

Post by omglookatherbutt »

This girl should not make tattoo videos giving horrible tattoo healing advice. She takes the advice of QCKND don’t even get me started on how problematic she is! Just go read her thread lol! But Julian’s new tattoo is so shitty! The lines are horrible. People are ripping her up in the comments for not healing her tattoos properly.

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

AH yes, QCKND - the girl who likes to pretend she knows everything there is to know about tattoos, yet made a saniderm video and didn't use it properly or research what you're actually supposed to do with it! She put it on a week old tattoo that was already peeling and couldn't figure out why it wasn't working right :rofl:

omglookatherbutt
Informer
Informer

Post by omglookatherbutt »

LiddlePallid wrote:AH yes, QCKND - the girl who likes to pretend she knows everything there is to know about tattoos, yet made a saniderm video and didn't use it properly or research what you're actually supposed to do with it! She put it on a week old tattoo that was already peeling and couldn't figure out why it wasn't working right :rofl:
Yes!!! And don’t even get me started on how shitty her tattoos are holding up! :rofl:

gossiphuntie
Learner
Learner

Post by gossiphuntie »

the aesthetic is so weird w this one...
also how does she not get the importance of foundation classes... lol, if you think you can do illustrations, you'd understand and work at it rather than dismissing it or trying to skip it

NASAStar200
Stalker
Stalker

Post by NASAStar200 »

She lives in my hometown omg. Her townhouse was the complex my cousin used to live in.

Nance
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Nance »

So she also is a MINOR boy... What. The. Hell. I finally unsub, I can't with this... I've just look my comment from 4 years ago, I still believe she's fakish.

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

I don't really understand the DID stuff so I don't want to comment on it and sound ignorant but her content has definitely done a complete 180.

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

Wombie
Learner
Learner

Post by Wombie »

I didn't watch that whole thing because dang it was long and rambling. but it seems very over dramatic, maybe that's her brand. I think what she says about being allegedly stalked is valid, just because a person is on YT doesn't mean people should be taking stealth videos of her. But I haven't seen a single alt right inclination on any of these gossip boards. The same demographic that watches her videos, surprise surprise, tends to gossip about her if they think she's making bad content. I haven't watched her videos in a very very long time, but since then she's developed DID apparently, something extremely rare but super popular with Youtubers. 🤷‍♀️

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

Yeah I don't want to sound insensitive about it, but it seemed like an all of a sudden thing. Now she presents as all these different "alters," it's very confusing lol

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

Soooo...was the whole DID thing just a phase for her? Because it seems like she's back to just making videos like she used to without putting which one of her "personalities" is the one talking in the video. Has she explained it anywhere? Because if she hasn't, it's weird that no one in the comments is asking her about it. It went away just as suddenly as it showed up.

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

Guess she must be reading here? lol

Return to “N-Z”