Post by smarlo »

Her Instagram is so boring, ring, sick, house. Blah, blah, blah
That Girl!

smarlo
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Re: Meghanrosette / Meghan Rienks - Part 12

Post by smarlo »

Who else is sick of her whining about buying a jillion dollar house?
No one cares!
That Girl!

Tea87878
Learner
Learner

Post by Tea87878 »

So her twitter is deranged right? Firstly I prefer the influencers who post 103 ads a day than the influencers who post intense political posts every day but even in that realm hers seems particularly rough.

azalealee
Lurker
Lurker
Has thanked: 0

Post by azalealee »

A normal person might have a rough day due to autoimmune disorders, or allergies, or hurting their foot/ankle.

Meghan miraculously has all of the above at once. It’s never something simple. Oh and long Covid. Of course. I called that she would have long Covid as soon as she got it.

Listening to the things about her parents in that book kind of makes me wonder if she didn’t get enough of the right kind of attention growing up, and discovered that being a victim/ill got her that attention.

Kind of convenient that this flare up happened when they’re doing work/packing. Seems awfully in line with a girl I can’t remember doing anything remotely difficult for the past 10+ years unless it displayed her own narcissism.

breannmarie33
Stalker
Stalker
Has thanked: 0

Post by breannmarie33 »

Dude she literally is the weakest person I’ve ever seen. I seriously wonder if she were to ever get roles in acting how she would deal with hours on her feet?? Like she wants to be actress but depending on what type of role does she not realize she could have to be super active? Girl literally can’t walk around for too long without getting winded. Also knew she was gonna milk long Covid *eye roll*

Return to “Meghan Rienks”