masterone
Informer
Informer

Re: Devilsadvocate21-Saarah

Post by masterone »

Teaspillers wrote:
Wed Nov 24, 2021 5:06 am
Uncle Fester muhahahahaha.

I can’t hate on her parents too much though, they seem to be self made. I can’t help but side-eye her mum and her attempts to remain looking youthful instead of ageing gracefully.

Dear Saraah’s mum just because you can doesn’t mean you should…
Sincerely everyone.

Ps: Saraah would do well to remember she is married to a green grocer so she needs to pipe down with the luxury skin care and the aspirational model posts. I’m embarrassed for her, without her parents wealth she isn’t really much to write home about.

Giving up a valid career path to pursue influencing is the definition superficial.
This is what I don't get, she is a snob of sorts, she has in the past mentioned a few times how well connected her family are in Pakistan, how forward thinking and educated her family... Why did she then end up marrying a guy that's career aspirations stop at taking over the families fruit and veg shop. Don't get me wrong it's probably good money but it's long hours and a big commitment. Think he probably has a sense of duty as the younger brother wants to do something else. Just find it strange as Saarah settled here as she comes across as a social climber.

whirl912
Talker
Talker

Post by whirl912 »

masterone wrote:
Sun Nov 28, 2021 5:08 pm
IMG_20211129_010707.jpg

Honestly, who is okaying these pics?

🤣🤣
where are her eye pupils?
why does she look so stern?
why is she dressed like sherlock?

shinydiscoballs
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by shinydiscoballs »

Has her friend Zahra moved out of her in laws?

masterone
Informer
Informer

Post by masterone »

Screenshot_2022-01-24-01-35-54-05.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Teaspillers
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Teaspillers »

masterone wrote:
Sun Jan 23, 2022 5:37 pm
Screenshot_2022-01-24-01-35-54-05.jpg
FASHUN!

masterone
Informer
Informer

Post by masterone »

She honestly looks so weird.

masterone
Informer
Informer

Post by masterone »

IMG-20220308-WA0000.jpg
This looks soooo creepy, why bother posting a pic if you're going to do this. I'd feel so weird blurring out my kids face like this, there's no need to post a pic of your child if you don't want to, this is straight up weird.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Alpha+Female
Informer
Informer

Post by Alpha+Female »

All these influenzas think they can get the best of both worlds. Post pictures of their kids AND protect them from nazar but it doesn’t work like that
She could have gone for the emoji this looks horrific

Teaspillers
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Teaspillers »

She needs to post pics of the kid because she wants to expand into the mummy influencer market, if she really gave a damn about protecting her child she wouldn’t be posting her full stop.

mrss1nosey
Debater
Debater

Post by mrss1nosey »

Why does she do that pose as if her neck is broken it’s so weird she does it in every pic does she think it’s a good look?!

whirl912
Talker
Talker

Post by whirl912 »

She is soooooo smug. She is clearly in fantastic shape post birth, from day one she’s posted flattering pics and she keeps pretending that oh this is just a good angle guys. Wish she stopped the pretense tbh.

Alpha+Female
Informer
Informer

Post by Alpha+Female »

She is the biggest snob and thinks she’s untouchable
If she wasn’t rich she would be nothing cause clearly she has no looks. Thank god for that can you imagine if she was actually pretty?

Rosee45
Learner
Learner

Post by Rosee45 »

It is annoying how she keeps saying I found it hard to find something to fit my post partum body.. Like compared to most people, she's hardly put anything on and looks the same. A post partum body is if you go from a size 8 to a 14, what is she on about!?

Teaspillers
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Teaspillers »

She has always had a disordered attitude to food and her body, at least since she has been on social media. She looks nothing like her pics and filters and edits all her pics to make her appear taller, lighter skinned, less plain.

I’ve said it before, the girl is homely af, always has been, if it wasn’t for daddy’s money and mummy’s misplaced confidence she wouldn’t be stunting like she does. If you go back far enough in the vanity femme threads you will see what she really looks like.

She married into a mirpuri family with somewhat traditional values (regardless of what miss madiha spouts) miss mulberry married her first cousin ffs even though she tried to style it out by calling him her bestie’s brother (her bestie is her khala’s daughter!) so Sara needs to sit down with her faux ultra lux lifestyle posts

If she had any looks or anything resembling prestige she would have married up just like girls in her family do. FYI nothing wrong with Mirpuris or any Pakistani background, but rich Punjabi families (if ya know, ya know) look down their nose at anyone who isn’t from Lahore/Karachi/Islamabad and definitely Mirpuris.

fakeittilyoumakeit
Learner
Learner

Post by fakeittilyoumakeit »

Now she's shilling hairburst for postpartum hairloss. I wish all these so called influencers would give it a rest with these miraculous remedies. It's called postpartum hair loss because you are going to loose it postpartum whatever you try to do. And then it grows back no matter what you do unless you have some serious deficiencies.

Teaspillers
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Teaspillers »

Saw her promoting hubby’s green grocer business, posing so hard whilst pretending to pick fruit and veg. That’s the thing with Saraah, she is such a try-hard. Every outfit, every pose, posing so hard and trying so desperately to look “fashion” and it shows in all of her pics. So desperate to be a mummy blogger/ lifestyle influencer. But has neither the looks or the charm. Daddy’s money only gets you so far. Let’s hope the child take after the husbands side of the family.

fakeittilyoumakeit
Learner
Learner

Post by fakeittilyoumakeit »

Or willing to put in the real work. A couple of awkward poses in the grocery store isn't going to get you more customers. Such a pointless post. There's so much more she could be doing if she really had the will. Same with themummyspace, so basic and no consistency or focus. If there's something special about what you're doing i.e. how you're feeding your baby you need to share their food and recipes daily. No one with children, or anyone expecting one, would care about her current content.

Alpha+Female
Informer
Informer

Post by Alpha+Female »

Her story about her daughter's first birthday was dripping with arrogance. She and her whole family come across as stuck up. Notice it was only her parents and sisters staying at the hotel, I doubt she invited Armaan's parents. Her mom is an old aunty who likes to dress half her age. Armaan's mom is so much more decent and actually covers herself. All her stories were her showing off about where they stayed, what they ate, what she wore, etc etc.

Shaaddyy
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0

Post by Shaaddyy »

Her sister is really stunning

Teaspillers
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Teaspillers »

A country house hotel for a 1 year olds birthday! 😂 the way she was advertising it I wouldn’t be surprised if it was gifted. She has stayed there before and did similar posts and only afterwards admitted it was gifted/free

Acting all posh and sophisticated when you live off daddy’s money and connections. Reminds me of Koopers /kapoors from goodness gracious me.

Either show your kids face or respect her privacy, this heart in the face so you can take advantage of the freebies and mummy influencer market is just silly and greedy.

Really hope the child has taken after the paternal side because take away the angles and face tuning Saraah has inherited her dads dark circles and her mums rather manly features.

Alpha+Female wrote:
Wed Jul 06, 2022 6:22 am
Her story about her daughter's first birthday was dripping with arrogance. She and her whole family come across as stuck up. Notice it was only her parents and sisters staying at the hotel, I doubt she invited Armaan's parents. Her mom is an old aunty who likes to dress half her age. Armaan's mom is so much more decent and actually covers herself. All her stories were her showing off about where they stayed, what they ate, what she wore, etc etc.

Return to “Instagram”