Modest Street

OMGAlert
Gossiper
Gossiper

Re: Modest Street

Post by OMGAlert »

This from BlockedByModestStreet page.

:tu: Defo Modest Street owes the ex-husband and family an apology and even SodisGems if it’s not them. But the b*tch ain’t going to do it! 💩🤮

93CF9BB5-D454-4802-9ED4-568EC1BFF359.png
76432AA9-99B4-49D1-AE9D-2837C4E38A5F.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Chudd_Pop
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0

Post by Chudd_Pop »

Im sorry its gonna sound harsh but her kids arent even cute or good looking even that little one. Theyve trained her to act like a skank already🤢Nomi Jis bangle broke now lemme see who else can agree… ive had bangles for YEARS real gold ones… theyve been through the mill and not broken or budged so how did her Gold bangle she hyped. Break??? Was probably fake

Bubblegum flies
Learner
Learner

Post by Bubblegum flies »

I am shook that it’s sodis gem who the informer is
But I don’t think sodi went to the insta page
I think she shared with her friends and family
Sodi doesn’t seem the conniving type but I can imagine gossiping with others as we all do it.
Sodi and modest are definitely not following each other so they have definitely fallen out
I don’t think sodi will share anything on her page

Remember when sodi went off insta and modest fell out with someone but she specifically put that it’s not sodi. So there’s someone else who has backstabbed her

The comments on this page about her children are not necessary and shows a lot about the person posting. So what if you think they’re not cute what was the need to write it here. Fair enough if you think diya shouldn’t be on social media and her content is inappropriate, but have a little kindness to your words

Her eldest son isn’t on social media due to a stutter which apparently got worse when her ex took the kids.

Runa is someone who fell out with Rumena and jumped in on the argument when modest and Rumena had a fall out. She’s also the lady who turned up late to pick her kids up from mosque, went crazy as she couldn’t find them but they’re been delivered to her home

OMGAlert
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by OMGAlert »

Bubblegum flies wrote:
Wed Apr 13, 2022 2:53 am
Sodi doesn’t seem the conniving type but I can imagine gossiping with others as we all do it.
Sodi and modest are definitely not following each other so they have definitely fallen out

Remember when sodi went off insta and modest fell out with someone but she specifically put that it’s not sodi. So there’s someone else who has backstabbed her

The comments on this page about her children are not necessary and shows a lot about the person posting. So what if you think they’re not cute what was the need to write it here. Fair enough if you think diya shouldn’t be on social media and her content is inappropriate, but have a little kindness to your words

Her eldest son isn’t on social media due to a stutter which apparently got worse when her ex took the kids.

Runa is someone who fell out with Rumena and jumped in on the argument when modest and Rumena had a fall out. She’s also the lady who turned up late to pick her kids up from mosque, went crazy as she couldn’t find them but they’re been delivered to her home
Yeah SodisGem went off social media that time as her father had just passed away.

I think the other user was saying the kids don’t have the typical cute modelling type looks, that is how I interpreted the comment. 🤷🏻‍♀️ Also she does post her older son sometimes on social media or her story, I just don’t think he has his own social media page.

In my opinion that Runa is just attention seeking and jumping on the bandwagon of this latest Modest Street drama, which is just egging on Modest Street and giving her a big head to carry on ranting!

Begum8
Learner
Learner

Post by Begum8 »

21st of March I commented modest street will stab sodigems in the back one day. I saw it coming! Immodest Street and runa khanom are the same type of people u need to keep away from. Never involve whores like that with your family. They are a mess, full of negativity and will never want the best for u. Always will try and run you down and take away any shine you have. The difference in behaviour and morals between Sodis kids and immodest kids are night and day. Sodis kids are very respectful towards their parents. Mr ali and sodi have raised them very well. And immodest 😂😂 shouting and swearing at her kids leaving them here and there. She is clearly picking and bullying on sodi Cz people actually like sodi. And thinks its only Cz of her sodi has got the social media attention. So she’s trying to ruin it for her. She doesn’t wanna see sodi shine.

Begum8
Learner
Learner

Post by Begum8 »

Why is runa tuna licking her arse so much. That girl is a mess. That stupid drama she made about the mosque kidnapping her kids, when only they dropped them off to relatives house Cz she was late picking them up.

Here4dadrama
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Here4dadrama »

OMGAlert wrote:
Wed Apr 13, 2022 5:00 am
Bubblegum flies wrote:
Wed Apr 13, 2022 2:53 am

Yeah SodisGem went off social media that time as her father had just passed away.

I think the other user was saying the kids don’t have the typical cute modelling type looks, that is how I interpreted the comment. 🤷🏻‍♀️ Also she does post her older son sometimes on social media or her story, I just don’t think he has his own social media page.

In my opinion that Runa is just attention seeking and jumping on the bandwagon of this latest Modest Street drama, which is just egging on Modest Street and giving her a big head to carry on ranting!
I agree, I think one of sodis sisters probably shared info that maybe Sodi gossiped about. I don't think she would directly go to a random insta page and start dishing out dirt. But only Allah knows.

Shindaindahouse
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Shindaindahouse »

Here4dadrama wrote:
Wed Apr 13, 2022 3:55 pm
OMGAlert wrote:
Wed Apr 13, 2022 5:00 am

I agree, I think one of sodis sisters probably shared info that maybe Sodi gossiped about. I don't think she would directly go to a random insta page and start dishing out dirt. But only Allah knows.
Regardless this MS needs to live up to her name and dress n act Modest she is like a rowdy frigging Indian Karen version. Like those kasra silan furis. She defo shagged that boss guy so bait flirts with anything that gives her attention.

Now I know she lied about her x husband n in laws defo she's in the wrong trying to act all innocent.

The fact that's she's blasting on social media that sodis gems leaked her info she is looking for drama and attention during ramadan instigating ppl to hate sodis and threaten her. Sucha a loser this MS seriously needs to lay low and get on with her not so hunky frigging dorry life.

Shindaindahouse
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Shindaindahouse »

Who she gna cut off next, she don't post about hijabstylist lady anymore does she. Hmmmm maybe it's small traveller I'm sure the whole crew gossiped to their families in confidence and the families gosspied to their friends and so on so the fact she's blasting one lady who could all well be innocent is beyond me, it could be all of them who done it!

Sparkle103
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Sparkle103 »

:rofl: @ mo making out this Ramadan has been her best as she hasn’t been swearing etc. This woman is a walking contradiction!!! Lol

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

This thread is now locked. Please continue here: viewtopic.php?t=41849 :toss:

Return to “K-O”