ShAwNiEsPReTTyNiNk

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

ShAwNiEsPReTTyNiNk

Post by LiddlePallid »

I know she had a thread on the old board, but doesn't seem to have one anymore. I hadn't watched her channel in a really long time, seemed like she didn't do anything for a while. I noticed she started uploading new videos and her and her husband may possibly be a couple of leaders in the "worst choice for tattoos" category. I'll just leave the video here:

How are there no comments on that video? lmao SCENTSY? Seriously? Like I know she's constantly pimping that crap, but to get the names and logos and hashtags and everything? My lord. I don't know where to start with how bad they all are, but I think the one on her hand takes the cake.

longhairdontcare1006
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: ShAwNiEsPReTTyNiNk

Post by longhairdontcare1006 »

Love the Kate Gosselin hair tutorial! Lmao https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A6aCVeM ... y6eyGdEUSw
veni, vidi, vici

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

hahaha yes! She pretty much shaved it all off now. I'm wondering if she works. It doesn't seem like she does, and I know her husband works at Costco, but they built this gorgeous house (well I think they bought it then renovated the whole thing, but still pretty pricey!) Are they really making that much money off of selling Scentsy? lmao

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

Annnnd now she got lip injections. Hot mess city ...
[youtube][/youtube]

bOOOM_Queen
Talker
Talker

Post by bOOOM_Queen »

why does she YELL into the camera?

admittedly I am curious about her.. how she has what seems to be a perfect husband. she is crass and loud.. not funny.. offensive looking to be quite honest.

she has spread onto lori beth 428whatever

even lori's last instagram she is doing a sing songy voice like shawnie. their friendship will implode if it hasn't done so already...

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

I wish this thread would get some more love LOL. I know she doesn't upload much but whenever she does I have so much I want to say and I end up keeping it to myself because no one seems to post in here :rofl:

From what I can tell from her videos she does nails part time. Still not understanding how that and her hubby's Costco job afford that awesome house. The whole Scentsy thing is weird to me, I can't believe they got so many Scentsy related tattoos. Like that's straight up ridiculous. There's bad tattoo ideas and then there's REALLY bad tattoo ideas!!!

someonesaveme
Lurker
Lurker

Post by someonesaveme »

She and Lori are BFF's now. Are you serious saying her husband works at Costco? There's nothing wrong with working there but I highly doubt they bought their home with his wages.

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

Yup, I'm not sure what exactly he does there but she vlogs their Christmas party every year. The biggest thing that cracks me up are the damn Scentsy tattoos they got. They're just so ... bad.

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

I know she doesn't make videos much anymore, but I wish her thread was more active lol. Every time she uploads, she's done some other procedure to herself. Her lips now, holy crap!
[youtube][/youtube]

And her husband definitely still works at Costco. She said it in this video - they're moving and he got a transfer so she mentioned it. I wonder why they're selling that house, it took them so long to renovate it and she was in love with it. Oh, and they're moving to Laguna Beach lol. I still don't understand how they afford what they afford when she just does nails here and there and he works at Costco. She's always getting (stupid) tattoos and lip injections. She recently had something injected into her neck to dissolve her double chin, she had the stomach band surgery a while ago, now she's saying they're going to rent for a year before they buy a new house.

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

bOOOM_Queen wrote:why does she YELL into the camera?

admittedly I am curious about her.. how she has what seems to be a perfect husband. she is crass and loud.. not funny.. offensive looking to be quite honest.

she has spread onto lori beth 428whatever

even lori's last instagram she is doing a sing songy voice like shawnie. their friendship will implode if it hasn't done so already...
Didn't they have a big fight or something and now they're back to being besties again since she moved? Now apparently she's quitting youtube - deleted most of her videos because people were saying awful things about her and Kevin. Where?? Did she see this thread??

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

It's been so long. Does anyone even still follow her? The lips are RIDICULOUS. I see she covered up that Scentsy necklace tattoo she had on her chest lol. She is forever trying to sell MLM crap. It seems like it's a different product every month.

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

She takes off for months at a time and then always comes back pushing something new. Now it's Weight Watchers. Her face looks more and more blown up every time she comes back.

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

The wigs she's been wearing are tragic. I almost prefer her weird shaved phase to this lol. I can't believe how she always films the employees at whatever store she's screwing around in either. Like these people don't know they're being filmed and put on youtube, knock it off!

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

Of course after all these years she finally changes the channel name. I'm gonna have to change the thread title now lol

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

I'm determined to get people posting in here with me so I'm just going to keep talking until someone joins LOL

a 90 inch tv now, and a new Jeep in the last vlog. I am so curious where their money comes from because she doesn't work and is always pushing random MLM companies. Her husband works at Costco. lol where is it coming from?

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

Another friggin diet plan. She is always pushing something! She turned her walk-in closet into a nail room though, so I'm wondering if she's back to doing nails again. I know when I first started watching her years ago, she did nails. Not sure if she was a licensed tech or not, but she was definitely doing them for other people back then.

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

AGAIN with the filming employees without them knowing. That's so friggin annoying. Her lips are blown up so much now it's like she can't even close her mouth lol

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

She got another friggin tattoo on her face. And her husband is finally getting the Scentsy one covered. LOL. I still don't now what the hell made them get those stupid Scentsy tattoos in the first place!

Return to “P-U”