Chanelette: 50 shades of beige - Part 8

lovely76
Wallflower
Wallflower

Re: Chanelette: 50 shades of beige - Part 8

Post by lovely76 »

Well it is social media and i wouldnt trust everything i see. I dont watch Levas vlogs anymore they are so dull and boring. I have no desire to see her with the new fella either; i know it will be boring! the old parisien vlogs were so much better.

somebody
Debater
Debater

Post by somebody »

I checked her instagram after a long time. Is she unemployed these days? I mean, since graduating...
She seems to be playing with flowers now. I guess it's another project in her life like being a makeup artist was. Good for her! But I can't see a point in following her. Nothing interesting has happened since Paris.

Dandelion
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Dandelion »

somebody wrote:
Fri Oct 22, 2021 5:14 pm
I checked her instagram after a long time. Is she unemployed these days? I mean, since graduating...
She seems to be playing with flowers now. I guess it's another project in her life like being a makeup artist was. Good for her! But I can't see a point in following her. Nothing interesting has happened since Paris.
Her flower Instagram is a cringe fest, so embarrassing. It really shows how much her clothing and photography style on her main account are just copied from other people. On her flower Instagram she is really struggling for an aesthetic, everything looks like shit. I'm sure she is copying the bouquet style from other people as well, but she's not succeeding. Her arrangements are usually a mess. Let's see how planting bulbs in an open field turns out...If she hasn't forgotten all about it by next summer. She hasn't posted on youtube for almost four weeks. She lives the life of a pensioner. Her days are filled with little mundane things and lots of relaxation.

somebody
Debater
Debater

Post by somebody »

I checked what's happening in her life and looks like she's finally getting married. That's great because it was always her dream. But it's strange how her whole life always only revolves around a guy.

alfie777
Lurker
Lurker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by alfie777 »

Hallo girls, I'm from Vilnius, sorry my English sucks, i apologise, I well know Eve and i am a friend of Simona Burbaite and I'm here to tell u to warn/ to be careful she's lying and she's not engaged to Rokas and that she's/they're only staging this engagement with him and the marriage to put an end to all this rumoured about her. The truth is that she's lesbian and so not engaged to Rokas with whom she's very friend with, with mutualfriends together with Tetervinas and his fiancee, Rokas is also gay and all this was created to put an end to Ieva's rumoured condition and they all were in a deal to stage a story/ a love romance/ a marriage to make you dream and make money. I came here to tell you to not believe everything u see on line but to understand things with your own brain and to open your mind and not to believe everything to what it is given to your eyes. People are very smart and they stage their lives, they make you believe what they want to be able to make money and success by making u believe what they want. Be careful guys!! Thank u.

Return to “Chanelette”