SunbeamsJess - Part 4 | No Work & All Play Makes Jess a Boring Girl

batbanana
Learner
Learner

Re: SunbeamsJess - Part 4 | No Work & All Play Makes Jess a Boring Girl

Post by batbanana »

I was very skeptical about her pregnancy, but one of her recent insta pics made me change my mind, altough I still have doubts. I don't think she will annouce until after birth, be it because of privacy or healthy issues, idk. I just hope that if she's really pregnant, the birth give her the drive to get her life together and make plans for the future.

getinmymachine
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by getinmymachine »

The pic from the 15th definitely looks like a belly. The t-shirt kind of bulges out in a way that I don't understand unless there's a belly.

Elyezabeth
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Elyezabeth »

Being pregnant might also explain the amount of sobbing she keeps talking about doing in recent videos. I get that this is an emotional time for a lot of people, but I don't personally know of anyone who's just stopping to break down in tears multiple times a day over the lockdown situation when they're sitting at home all day.

Of course mental issues (or maybe depression over her mom's illness) can also cause that kind of thing, just saying it also might be explained by pregnancy hormones.

BestLaidPlans1
Learner
Learner

Post by BestLaidPlans1 »

I just watched Jess's 2019 Vlogtober. She seems bored out her mind. 31 vlogs very she talks about being busy and doing nothing ar the same time. Her voice is unnaturally perky, I don't get it.

She's the only youtuber I ever liked watching, probably cuz she was at uni and had other commitments and she was actually busy. Anyways I agree with everyone who said the same thing. Haven't watched the new vlogs still

prettyglass
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by prettyglass »

She confirmed her pregnancy! Baby girl due in march.

beanpie
Learner
Learner

Post by beanpie »

prettyglass wrote:
Tue Dec 01, 2020 7:41 am
She confirmed her pregnancy! Baby girl due in march.

Hahaha people on GG were right! 😹
We called it first.
I said no Jess can’t be pregnant. I even claimed that I would eat my hat. I need to take back what I said. To be honest I’m not surprised everyone is getting pregnant now. However I am a little disappointed that Jess got pregnant already. I guess it’s because of the lack of her work ethnic. That house is still undone. It has no furniture (only a dining room table). They had over a year to get it done. It’s not as if they’re super pressed for money. She can stop buying so many clothes if they were. I wonder how she’s going to manage now. She’ll barely post on YouTube again.
Last edited by beanpie on Tue Dec 01, 2020 9:19 am, edited 1 time in total.

beanpie
Learner
Learner

Post by beanpie »

Jess always does the bare minimum. She’s not hard working at all since she finished uni. I’m curious to see how she’ll manage once the baby is born? If she’s tired now not doing much, then she’s in for a shock.

Zak helps her, but she still behaves as if she has a ton to do. Let’s be honest being an influencer is not that difficult. It’s not brain science. Snap a couple of pictures and edit them, write up a blog post etc. It’s not as if she’s juggling a full time job or uni like she used to, then I would be much more sympathetic. Anyway congrats Jess and Zak with your new baby.

luaniko
Informer
Informer

Post by luaniko »

I'm a bit surprised at the pregnancy, I had no idea that it was something she wanted. But I have to say that I really appreciate how she's handling it on social media. I'm glad she isn't littering her Instagram with bump shots or churning out all the pregnancy/nursery content on Youtube.

airlocked
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by airlocked »

This thread is dead and yet I can't join the convo on T.att.l.e because the accounts I try to register there are marked as spam lol.

But if anyone there reads here, re: the "farm". I found it years ago randomly because they had applied for renovations for the property and found the name of the property which meant I found the listing

But what content will she post post birth I wonder. Will it still be about reading...

BestLaidPlans1
Learner
Learner

Post by BestLaidPlans1 »

It's incredible how sad and bored she seems since 2017. It's gotten worse and worse each year and now she's just completely unnatural and obviously forcing herself to do a video here and there for the money.

I just rewatched her Vlogtobers 2014 and 2015 and they are delightful.

puresoul
Learner
Learner

Post by puresoul »

beanpie wrote:
Tue Dec 01, 2020 9:05 am
Hahaha people on GG were right! 😹
We called it first.
I said no Jess can’t be pregnant. I even claimed that I would eat my hat. I need to take back what I said. To be honest I’m not surprised everyone is getting pregnant now. However I am a little disappointed that Jess got pregnant already. I guess it’s because of the lack of her work ethnic. That house is still undone. It has no furniture (only a dining room table). They had over a year to get it done. It’s not as if they’re super pressed for money. She can stop buying so many clothes if they were. I wonder how she’s going to manage now. She’ll barely post on YouTube again.
I mean, to be fair, London has had like a million lockdowns and whatnots, so it's completely possible that the house isn't ready because of that. You can't have a ton of builders working on a house when there's a mandatory lockdown. Maybe becoming a mom is that little kick in the butt that she needs to become more productive, it's not like she can laze around with a newborn.

BebeSwan
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by BebeSwan »

Haven’t watched her for years bc it was getting too boring lol. But I did like her hospital bag video

So they’re paying the mortgage on the empty house—I wonder if that comes out of her trust fund lol

Sillysockss
Stalker
Stalker

Post by Sillysockss »

Not sure if this thread is still livin or not??

Not trashing, just wondering, does anyone else get queer vibes from jess? I could just be stereotyping I guess. What are others’ thoughts?

madeinlondon
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by madeinlondon »

I have a question, because probably I miss something on the way, but where is her mother? Because Indie moved to Edinburgh as her sister to study uni there but as you can see in vlogtober videos of this year they are not sleeping at the top floor (blue bedroom), they are sleeping in the bedroom of her mother with the dressing room. Honestly I don't understand...

And I am 100% agree with you, the Jess from the past was better than the actual one. Now she is sooooooooooo boooooooring all the time. The vlogs are so long, always speaking of nothing. Obviously I understand you love books but is not necessary to speak about them all the time!

Elyezabeth
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Elyezabeth »

madeinlondon wrote:
Sat Oct 14, 2023 9:46 am
I have a question, because probably I miss something on the way, but where is her mother? Because Indie moved to Edinburgh as her sister to study uni there but as you can see in vlogtober videos of this year they are not sleeping at the top floor (blue bedroom), they are sleeping in the bedroom of her mother with the dressing room. Honestly I don't understand...

And I am 100% agree with you, the Jess from the past was better than the actual one. Now she is sooooooooooo boooooooring all the time. The vlogs are so long, always speaking of nothing. Obviously I understand you love books but is not necessary to speak about them all the time!
Her mom has bought a new house and is selling the one Jess is in, but it's still completely baffling why Jess is in no hurry to move out of a house her mom is actively trying to sell, since she has her own house that she could reprioritize the renovations on, so that she could move into her own house sooner.

Return to “sunbeamsjess”