Michel Janse Part 2

LilaK
Debater
Debater

Re: Michel Janse Part 2

Post by LilaK »

sufficientcontact wrote:
Sun Mar 20, 2022 1:54 pm
she also started showing more of austin when people mentioned she doesn't show much austin content haha. i appreciate her pivoting based on what we say here, but reading forums like this is SUCH a bad idea for influencers. a lot of people here are toxic because it's anonymous and you can outwardly spew unhappiness and feel zero consequences...

anyway if I were to really give her advice, i'd probably say something like
- stop "personally approving" of all the shit she gets sponsored. it seems really unauthentic. i don't LIKE that there's sponsors in every video, but i get it from a business sense. because she's so family-friendly, she probably makes decent ad-sense, but having a sponsor guarantees like $2k a video, so it's almost a no-brainer. but stop being like "wow these diet pills are AMAZING and CHANGED MY LIFE." just share them, say what they do, and say you hope people will check them out.
- i'd recommend she expand the areas she's comfortable filming. it's really obvious she doesn't like shooting too much when in public, but her vlogs have gotten into this incredibly repetitive cycle of "speaking to camera in bedroom" and showing ~5 seconds of footage of her walking into a coffee shop and then cutting back to her "speaking to the camera in the LIVING room, oohh." the inside of her apartment is burned into viewers' retinas lol. i want to take in the atmosphere of the places she's visiting. i wanna vibe for more than 30 seconds.
- this is probably controversial in this forum but i want every detail about the divorce. not just because i'm a nosy bitch, but because it's a unique, compelling moment in her life, and is something interesting beyond "i drink oatmilk lattes."
- other compelling content i'd be interested in seeing more of: hanging out with friends, going to the gym regularly (it's inspiring for me lol), travel videos, wearing fashion outside of her comfort zone, dating in austin.
- content i want to see less of: organizing/cleaning her home, ranking lattes (at least review the whole coffee shop...), trying on the same boring blouses and dresses from different brands, cooking (no offense, michel, but you seem pretty bad at this LOL I'm sorry).
- she's an expert in nutrition, right? maybe a little bit of knowledge in this would be interesting, but I'm not sure tbh.

anyway, just some random thoughts. i'm pretty burned out on her vlogs in general. i haven't finished the last two...
Agree, it's nice to get the juicy details now and then! I get her not wanting to say anything she will regret later, but the divorce is final so it's ok to be a little candid!

smallhamlet
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by smallhamlet »

The way she uses "edgy" and "flirty" drives me up a wall. Girl gets charcoal gray nails and she's "edgy." She wears black ankle boots and she's "edgy." She wears her millionth boring A-line dress with a sweetheart neckline it's "flirty." She wears those "chunky heels" with her jeans and it's "flirty" and "date night." Now she's in her "flirty era" because she envisions leaving some face-framing hair pieces down when she does an updo. GWORL.

Mischief

Post by Mischief »

And so I cry sometimes when I'm lying in bed...Just to get it all out, what's in my head...And I, I am feeling a little peculiar...And so I wake in the morning and I step outside...And I take a deep breath and I get real high...And I scream from the top of my lungs..."What's going on?"...

Return to “Michel Janse”