Keep it Cleaner Girls (Steph Claire Smith & Laura Henshaw)

Forum rules
Please DO NOT Post Content that is Copyrighted! IE: Content from onlyfans (dot) com ...

We get DMCA notices and simply have to remove the content. Apologies...
evasmith
Wanderer
Wanderer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Keep it Cleaner Girls (Steph Claire Smith & Laura Henshaw)

Post by evasmith »

The B Dog wrote:
Sun Oct 03, 2021 3:11 am
For so long it was The Steph Show, and Laura was just kind of along for the ride. Whilst I'm sure Laura is the brains behind it, I reckon Steph is the determination (to have all the money in the world) and the dollars (via Josh's family). However, Laura is now appearing on podcasts about leadership and body positivity and gender imbalances, being used by corporates as a guest speaker and basically growing into herself and her role as an ambassador for WOMEN. Whilst Steph is posting g string stories. The difference between the two of them is stark.

She always posts photos of her in bikini or crying trying to be relatable, like wtf get a grip :rofl:

evasmith
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by evasmith »

Her latest insta post is a joke omg LOLLOLNESS, literally screams pick me girl and I'm just ugly like everyone else. Seriously????????? Also what is up with the constant BJ POV photos from her ;D

The B Dog
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by The B Dog »

The AFR has included SCS on their millennials rich list with a net worth of $36m.

In my experience, the journalists that pull these lists together needs lots of help from the subjects when the businesses they own are private rather than listed...

Wouldn't surprise me if she was knocking on their door daily and sharing all her personal financial details in the hope of getting on the list!!!

BloodBaguette17
Learner
Learner

Post by BloodBaguette17 »

The B Dog wrote:
Fri Oct 29, 2021 12:17 am
The AFR has included SCS on their millennials rich list with a net worth of $36m.

In my experience, the journalists that pull these lists together needs lots of help from the subjects when the businesses they own are private rather than listed...

Wouldn't surprise me if she was knocking on their door daily and sharing all her personal financial details in the hope of getting on the list!!!
Yeah from what I've heard the lists are pretty accurate, and both steph and laura liked this post from AFR about steph being on the list:
https://imgur.com/Dr1G0rF
don't think they'd like it if it was grossly inaccurate

and the actual AFR blurb on steph says that laura also narrowly missed out on the list...

https://imgur.com/qmDGkXe

evasmith
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by evasmith »

The B Dog wrote:
Fri Oct 29, 2021 12:17 am

I wouldn't be surprised if she has fudged the reports to make her business look like it's doing really well when it isn't. You know how it is in business, you have to pretend everything is going well, even if the company is on the verge of bankruptcy, so you can get more investors to bail them out...........so pathetic. NO ONE EVENS USES KIC!! Move with us by Rachel Dillon is way better, not to mention Rachel Dillon has been in bikini championships!

The B Dog
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by The B Dog »

The only problem with that theory is that they don't have investors as such - self funded / Josh's parents.

BloodBaguette17
Learner
Learner

Post by BloodBaguette17 »

It seems steph and josh are selling their beloved new bayside house after only 2 years. I wonder why?

The B Dog
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by The B Dog »

I'm sure it's because Laura and Dalton have moved into a bigger place and she's not able to cope with them appearing wealthier.

enrolmentservices
Lurker
Lurker

Post by enrolmentservices »

Especially since Laura is the CEO of KIC now.

The B Dog
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by The B Dog »

Can Laura not start every, bloody story with "just a gentle reminder... to move your body/not move your body/be kind to yourself" etc etc

So many splinters on her arse whilst she's tries her damnednest to please literally every person on the planet. Preaches constantly about being happy in the skin you're in whilst spending 90% of her online time trying to please everyone.

She's smart, she's hot, she's not a c*nt - she should just leave it at that and accept some people will always have it in for her regardless of what she does (and yes, I get that this is hypocritical!)

The B Dog
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by The B Dog »

Laura (have a look at her insta story from the Matilda's game) claps like Nicole Kidman.

https://tenor.com/en-GB/view/clapping-n ... if-7889581

Return to “F-K”