Claire Marshall (heyclaire) - Part 4

allsaints
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: Claire Marshall (heyclaire) - Part 4

Post by allsaints »

freshtodef wrote:i haven't checked in on claire or this thread in a long time. i saw her in aja dang's ig comments congratulating her on her engagement, and was like "ah claire, i wonder what she's up to now!"

i see that she recently co-founded a creative marketing agency, so she must be really digging deep in doing content creation for other brands. i'm happy that she seems to have found her footing. i had no idea what would come of her after youtube bc she was doing the absolute bare minimum for a good while, but she seems to have leveraged her success there to some degree. she changes her best friends like i change my underwear, bc she started this agency with her newest best friend who i have no idea who she is lol. what happened to anna and jesse? matty? steph? maybe they're all her best friends?

she seems to overall be in a better place. like someone said, it's like after dylan something about her just changed... some spark that's not there anymore. but it seems to slowly be coming back judging from her most recent posts.
Aja finally getting engaged! It took long enough. She always seemed more into him than vice versa but glad he’s finally taking the plunge

freshtodef
Talker
Talker

Post by freshtodef »

allsaints wrote:
Sat Jul 17, 2021 11:02 pm
Aja finally getting engaged! It took long enough. She always seemed more into him than vice versa but glad he’s finally taking the plunge
i know! i fully expected them to stay together for a long time but never actually get married. it still seems like she's more into him than he is into her, but i'm happy for them.

Tinashe2On
Talker
Talker

Post by Tinashe2On »

She deleted all of her videos

dissolved
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by dissolved »

Tinashe2On wrote:
Thu Feb 17, 2022 7:08 pm
that's sad- I liked to rewatch them from time to time. I never understand when YouTubers who move beyond YT delete all their content on the platform. Isn't that a) basically free money from views and b) a way for people to discover you, even years after you stop posting? And some of her videos were really well made. :(

freshtodef
Talker
Talker

Post by freshtodef »

Tinashe2On wrote:
i came here to see if anyone had an explanation for this, bc i literally just went to go put some of her old vlogs on in the background while i cleaned my apartment and noticed they were gone. wow. i hadn't watched her videos in a long time, so i didn't know if this was a recent development or what. based on her ig, seems like she's erased any remnants of her ever having been a youtuber.

Tinashe2On
Talker
Talker

Post by Tinashe2On »

freshtodef wrote:
Mon Feb 21, 2022 3:46 pm
Tinashe2On wrote:
i came here to see if anyone had an explanation for this, bc i literally just went to go put some of her old vlogs on in the background while i cleaned my apartment and noticed they were gone. wow. i hadn't watched her videos in a long time, so i didn't know if this was a recent development or what. based on her ig, seems like she's erased any remnants of her ever having been a youtuber.

I see she has partnered up with a friend and they're now designing and selling handbags. Maybe that's where she's at right now as she is pushing 40. I still don't see why she's embarassed of having been a youtuber. Her vlogs were pretty good.

kpop1713
Talker
Talker

Post by kpop1713 »

she co-founded that pr/creative agency but from the looks of their insta and virtually no digital footprint, it legit feels like a front. I get working behind the scenes but yikes. The idea sounded good for her, but is she working?????? Typical claire

Return to “Claire Marshall”