Kathleenlights repetitive

Stickfigurine
Wallflower
Wallflower
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Kathleenlights repetitive

Post by Stickfigurine »

Is it just me or is Kathleen repeating herself a lot? Her would I repurchase video showed items that we have not only seen in the past, but she couldn't even switch up what she said about them at all either? I saw someone leave a negative comment early saying that they were unsubscribing even though they originally liked her videos they found her to be lazy. Of course it was deleted quickly.

workinprogress
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Kathleenlights repetitive

Post by workinprogress »

Idk I don't really feel like theres much substance to anybody's "regrets" or "would I repurchase?" videos because theres only one or two ways you'd be able to respond regarding each thing...either you liked it or hated it. I feel like when I see those vids in my sub box, I just scroll past because they're essentially channel-fillers IMO. Kathleen is lacking some inspo lately I think because usually I love her tutorials and KatChats. I'm tired of seeing the neutral lid/crease with a pop of color on the waterline, she needs to mix it up. I wish she'd take a break for a bit to gather some new inspiration, and then come back with bomb ass videos again. She's still one of the few YT's I trust in regards to reviews bc we have similar skin, so i'll probably continue to watch her anyway

Mischief

Re: Kathleenlights repetitive

Post by Mischief »

Archived
And so I cry sometimes when I'm lying in bed...Just to get it all out, what's in my head...And I, I am feeling a little peculiar...And so I wake in the morning and I step outside...And I take a deep breath and I get real high...And I scream from the top of my lungs..."What's going on?"...

Return to “KathleenLights”