Why am I so happy the “Trash Twatti” thread exists?

Pegz68

Why am I so happy the “Trash Twatti” thread exists?

Post by Pegz68 »

I am happier than a pig in poop!! I thought I was the only one who is getteen mildly annoyed, annoyed, and just pissed off at the many personalities of Twatti, Twinkie, Thoti, “look at me! Look at me! I am pretty!“ She’s very vain and fake. The worst thing, though? Her thumbnails! I can’t stand them. Her princessy, primpy, pouty butt is annoying AF.

The last straw was when she was talking about picking at her face because of a breakout. I guess the magic beans aren’t working for her? But what do you think she said after continually looking at her self in the mirror? “I’ll just take more Halo“.

TF?!?!

Cerseis psychiatrist
Gossiper
Gossiper

Re: Why am I so happy the “Trash Twatti” thread exists?

Post by Cerseis psychiatrist »

I'm happy we have the Old Tootie aka Tati, thread because I can't make it through most of her videos lately. Everything about her grates on my last nerve; her voice, her weird valley girl accent, her astonishing lack of brain power, her blatant deceptions that her stans blindly accept. Not to mention she can't do makeup tutorials worth a damn, her snapchat "exercising" is laughable and every freaking eye look is the same. There are more but the worst is her narcissistic attitude and lack of character. I feel so much better now! :D

WORDSALAD
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by WORDSALAD »

I am BEYOND happy also. This thread is, after all, why I came here in the first place. It has completely cured my crippling cognitive dissonance every time see someone gushing about Twateen.

I'm also happy this thread about you being happy the Tat-trash thread exists exists. 😆 Now we know we're not alone!!
In my future dystopia your history of stanning one of these creatures will be put on your permanent record, so potential employers can judge accordingly on basis of intelligence.

Pegz68

Post by Pegz68 »

I can’t stomach her.....for a while I had still subscribed but turned off notifications. Then I’d see her thumbnails pop up and I’d roll my eyes. She was the first “guru” I started to watch....she is SO full of herself, bratty, weak, and complains way too much.......I unsubscribed but would still get a pop up in my suggestions. I click on the “not interested” option. The her Snaps pop up when I open the app....ugggghhhhhh! I can’t believe the ego on this woman. All her “let’s celebrate me!” videos (her 1billion views, her Halo Kiwi 🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮 MAKE IT STOP!!!!!!!!

Do you think she knows about this page? I hope so.....😈

Pegz68

Post by Pegz68 »

I can’t stomach her.....for a while I had still subscribed but turned off notifications. Then I’d see her thumbnails pop up and I’d roll my eyes. She was the first “guru” I started to watch....she is SO full of herself, bratty, weak, and complains way too much.......I unsubscribed but would still get a pop up in my suggestions. I click on the “not interested” option. The her Snaps pop up when I open the app....ugggghhhhhh! I can’t believe the ego on this woman. All her “let’s celebrate me!” videos (her 1billion views, her Halo Kiwi 🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮 MAKE IT STOP!!!!!!!!

zabs123
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by zabs123 »

Omg I thought I was the only one who can’t stand her anymore! I think over time she’s become so boring and fake! Although I’ve got to say I did watch her recent video after months with the celebrity make up arist and I enjoyed it but because of him

LittleEdiesScarf
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by LittleEdiesScarf »

WORDSALAD wrote:
Mon Mar 11, 2019 9:14 pm
I am BEYOND happy also. This thread is, after all, why I came here in the first place. It has completely cured my crippling cognitive dissonance every time see someone gushing about Twateen.

I'm also happy this thread about you being happy the Tat-trash thread exists exists. 😆 Now we know we're not alone!!
BTW, I speak French too (love Al Swearingen).

Tati’s constant eye fucking herself is what started my dislike. After a finished look she will literally edit in a solid minute of EF. And how many times does she have to ask “My James” about the status of her makeup. I would die. “How does it look now? How does it look now?”

LittleEdiesScarf
Gossiper
Gossiper

Pegz68 wrote:
Sun Mar 17, 2019 1:15 pm

And any time someone tosses the makeup annoys me. Unless it caused a chemical burn or broke your skin the F out, there is no need to toss the makeup to the ground or over your shoulder. This goes for all the gurus.

WORDSALAD
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by WORDSALAD »

LittleEdiesScarf wrote:
Fri May 24, 2019 8:23 am
WORDSALAD wrote:

He is my hero! All on board for the movie in a few weeks' time??

I'd like to see Al commenting on one of Twati’s videos 😂😂
In my future dystopia your history of stanning one of these creatures will be put on your permanent record, so potential employers can judge accordingly on basis of intelligence.

LittleEdiesScarf
Gossiper
Gossiper

Re: Why am I so happy the “Trash Twatti” thread exist

WORDSALAD wrote:
Fri May 24, 2019 9:06 am
LittleEdiesScarf wrote:
Fri May 24, 2019 8:23 am
WORDSALAD wrote:

He is my hero! All on board for the movie in a few weeks' time??

I'd like to see Al commenting on one of Twati’s videos 😂😂
Twati? She’s a loopy c*nt!

stargirll
Learner
Learner

Post by stargirll »

The JC drama relly exposed how money hungry and immature she is

x89ad
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by x89ad »

'm also happy this thread about you being happy

Mischief

Post by Mischief »

Archived
And so I cry sometimes when I'm lying in bed...Just to get it all out, what's in my head...And I, I am feeling a little peculiar...And so I wake in the morning and I step outside...And I take a deep breath and I get real high...And I scream from the top of my lungs..."What's going on?"...

Return to “glamlifeguru/Tati”