Foreverkailyn Random Discussions

Forum rules
Please Remember, Posting Personal Information is strictly forbidden (see rule 1F) - Violation can result in a warning and/or a temporary ban.
JediBeauty
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Is Kailyn oblivious?

Post by JediBeauty »

What I dislike about MW is that she hasn't raised Kai to do anything but sit on her fat, worthless ass. She has never made Kai get a job, never made her go to college, she barely graduated from her home schooling bullshit. She didn't have homework, friends, socialization, nothing. She has let her abuse the system and continue to spend thousands of dollars of other peoples' money for makeup, candles, soaps, only to try them once then throw them in a drawer with the rest from the past 10 years. And to top it all off she was aware that her daughter was trying to get pregnit (The way Kai pronounces it) and saw nothing wrong with it, with no income, common sense, or education. A rock could teach Gracie better than Kai. What is she going to do when Gracie starts school? You really think KAI or Matt are going to be able to go to parent/teacher conferences, help with homework, ETC…Ha.

TheDivineHunty
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Is Kailyn oblivious?

Post by TheDivineHunty »

All I can say is from the very little I know about this woman I can tell that she's a train wreck. One that lives in her own little ball of denial, she seems to have this imaginary world that she lives in where everyone bows down before her and that she has more fans than haters. Personally I think a majority of her fans are either family member or people whom she can't tell are throwing her shade and being sarcastic.

Someone needs to let her know that she needs to take a step down from the clouds. #PrayForHer #SpillTheTea

Mischief

Foreverkailyn Random Discussions

Post by Mischief »

:tu:
And so I cry sometimes when I'm lying in bed...Just to get it all out, what's in my head...And I, I am feeling a little peculiar...And so I wake in the morning and I step outside...And I take a deep breath and I get real high...And I scream from the top of my lungs..."What's going on?"...

Mischief

Re: Foreverkailyn Random Discussions

Post by Mischief »

Archived
And so I cry sometimes when I'm lying in bed...Just to get it all out, what's in my head...And I, I am feeling a little peculiar...And so I wake in the morning and I step outside...And I take a deep breath and I get real high...And I scream from the top of my lungs..."What's going on?"...

Return to “Foreverkailyn / MsKailynMarie”