[youtube][/youtube]

Rosie Ribbons
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: HOW I STYLE: Skater Skirts

Post by Rosie Ribbons »

I'm not sure how I feel about this style video. Fleur is a very pretty girl but her fashion sense is slightly strange for a young girl. She's not the tallest girl and I think she seems quite blocky, she has broad shoulders and all these boxy jackets really emphasise this. And her fixation with scarves is driving me insane - she puts them on everything and most of them are so big they are swallowing her up!

Post by Guest »

I quite liked her outfit choices. I know it was F&F sponsored but I thought she did a good job pairing basic items with on-trend items. I'm a huuuuge scarf person so maybe that's why I liked it :P

missaudrey
Learner
Learner

Post by missaudrey »

I normally dislike her style, however I really liked all the outfits she put together, and I thought it was nicely done as well!!

OutOfLurkingDarkness
Informer
Informer

Post by OutOfLurkingDarkness »

I was gonna say, this is probably my favorite fashion video she's done. The only thing I don't like is the statement necklace with the Zara blouse. There is too much going on.

Scarlett
Learner
Learner

Post by Scarlett »

I'm kind of in agreement with Rosie on this one. What body type is fleur anyway? Is she a rectangle? Just curious. It's hard to tell because she always seems to be drowning in her clothes.

Post by Guest »

she is more of a rectangle body type; not very curvy yet not too athletic-build either.

noir-beaute
Debater
Debater

Post by noir-beaute »

I agree with most of the comments, the outfits were well put together and I think quite versatile for a range of ages.

Usually I find Fleur to pick out some pretty tacky pieces in her hauls that are cringeworthy, but this was more, tasteful? lol

Oh, and I know this video was 3 years ago, but her figure looked good in her graduation ootd. She was/is slimmer than how she usually appears, i think.

heyheyheynow
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by heyheyheynow »

The first two were better than the third. A little monochrome on the color front - what about colored tights? or even gray.

jamsandwich
Talker
Talker

Post by jamsandwich »

I really loved this video, definitely her best fashion one yet. She really suits skater skirts IMO. Maybe because they give the illusion of a nipped-in waist when she doesn't really have one?

scgirl212
Informer
Informer

Post by scgirl212 »

I think she has WAY too much bulk in her outfits. Ditch the scarf, ditch those awful boxy jackets. That skater skirt was so full that the bulk on the top just make her look so much BIGGER than she actually is. Very frumpy. That Zara shell thing was so boxy on her.

Also those All Saints boots need to be burned in a fire. In the second look when she walks toward the camera you can see just how much they cut her legs off and make them look stumpy.

missmascara8
Learner
Learner

Post by missmascara8 »

I thought she did a good job of showing how flexible the skater skirt can be.

I actually liked the looks better before I went back and looked at the graduation video. A fitted top with the full skirt would have been much more flattering.

I would absolutely wear the first look. I think I like her cold weather style better than her warm weather stuff.

olivia85
Informer
Informer

Post by olivia85 »

I think she dresses nicely but there's always something ruining the outfits (the scarf, the boots). I never see her and go "that looks lovely".
English is not my first language, so bear with me.

GiftWrapWonderland
Talker
Talker

Post by GiftWrapWonderland »

I thought the outfits were cute. I do think that she should tone down the scarves, but I liked the way she put the outfits together. I appreciated that she fully disclosed the sponsorship.

Mischief

Post by Mischief »

Archived
And so I cry sometimes when I'm lying in bed...Just to get it all out, what's in my head...And I, I am feeling a little peculiar...And so I wake in the morning and I step outside...And I take a deep breath and I get real high...And I scream from the top of my lungs..."What's going on?"...

Return to “FleurDeForce”