Emily's Pregnancy

norilangdon
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Emily's Pregnancy

Post by norilangdon »

Since some people wanted this as a topic, here you go!

We can reserve the general thread for what have you, but here we'll be strictly pregnancy since that's obviously the buzz right now.

tinyblue
Informer
Informer

Re: Emily's Pregnancy

Post by tinyblue »

I am really excited for her, and I get the general consensus that almost everyone else here is excited for her as well. I think she is going to be a great mother and I'm glad that she and Tyler waited until they were ready.

.....I really hope the baby room isn't magenta though. dear god that would burn a newborns eyes haha. Has she mentioned anything about when she will be revealing the gender? And if her pregnancy updates were going to be weekly?

anat4ever
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by anat4ever »

She hadn't seemed to have decided. She'll probably do videos as frequently as she has something to new to say.

sandyfrink
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by sandyfrink »

Do they have an extra room already that they can use for a nursery?

cjl123
Lurker
Lurker

Post by cjl123 »

I haven't watched Em super long, so I have a question. How many rooms are in their house/ or apartment? Is it 3? Or 2?

andsheleft
Learner
Learner

Post by andsheleft »

I'm pretty sure they've mentioned it being a 3 bed 2 bath before.

I wonder what's going to happen to her live weekly chat? Especially in the first few months when it's difficult to schedule a babies nap.

GoldChocobo
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by GoldChocobo »

She's 30? I'm 30! Im getting married this november and we'll probably try for kids in 2015 (I'll be 32 then and don't want to push it too much). I just heard her pregnancy Vlog (week 13) and it encourages me that she got pregnant so quick. We were/are on the same BCP (she' was on Ortho Lo and I am on Ortho). I can relate to her so much right now and of all the gurus that are currently pregnant, I think I'll be following her story the closest, just because we seem to overlap on a lot of levels. I'm so excited for her and her baby girl (and Tyler, of course!)

:love2: :w<3:
I may be Canadian, but I can be snarky as hell.

PrncssProtnPowdr
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by PrncssProtnPowdr »

Im happy that there is a general positive reaction to her pregnancy. I think she'll be a very good mother, and I'm excited for her and Tyler.

francobaby27
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by francobaby27 »

I am so excited for her baby!

silenceofthelambs
Lurker
Lurker

Post by silenceofthelambs »

Not a fan of the name but hey, it's their kid! Lol

GoldChocobo
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by GoldChocobo »

Never mind. Im over it. This pregnancy has made her giggle at everything.
I may be Canadian, but I can be snarky as hell.

curlywurly
Talker
Talker

Post by curlywurly »

I agree. The names Belle and Violet don't go well together but like you said, hey it's their kid!! Lol

LolaGrace
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by LolaGrace »

I like her okay. But honestly I thought girlfriend was closer to 40. I was shocked to learn that she's only 30. Guess I should've paid more attention to her username. As for pregnancy vlogs, I hate them in general. I'm not a kid person. The only kids I like are my nieces. My husband and I are happily child-free. I just don't have the drive. Some of us subbies don't want to see you drooling over your pregnancy for 9 long months in boring vlogs about diaper genies. One of the funniest lines I heard about diaper genies was in an episode of SEX AND THE CITY. Charlotte told her friends she was trying for a baby and promised not to be one of those moms that only "talks about diaper genies." Samantha says to Carrie, "What's a diaper genie?" And Carrie says, "I don't know. Someone you hire to change your kid's diaper?" That still makes me laugh. Yes it's old school. But I can relate. I'm over the YT personalities' pregnancies. We get it. You can reproduce. So can most mammals. Moving on.....

anat4ever
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by anat4ever »

Isn't that the same for most things that show up in vlogs, though? For some reason, people want to see others living their every day life no matter how boring it is, which includes pregnancies, what I ate for lunch, christmas decorations, how my perfectly healthy cat is doing, let's ramble about absolutely nothing etc, etc.

Mischief

Post by Mischief »

Archived
And so I cry sometimes when I'm lying in bed...Just to get it all out, what's in my head...And I, I am feeling a little peculiar...And so I wake in the morning and I step outside...And I take a deep breath and I get real high...And I scream from the top of my lungs..."What's going on?"...

Return to “Emilynoel83”