Karuna Satori ASMR - Part 5

Mischief

Karuna Satori ASMR - Part 5

Post by Mischief »

Enjoy your new thread! :confetti:
And so I cry sometimes when I'm lying in bed...Just to get it all out, what's in my head...And I, I am feeling a little peculiar...And so I wake in the morning and I step outside...And I take a deep breath and I get real high...And I scream from the top of my lungs..."What's going on?"...

manged
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Re: Karuna Satori ASMR - Part 5

Post by manged »

Where has everyone moved to for Karuna discussion? I also kinda lost interest but she just posted about suffering from breast implant illness and almost k*lling herself because of it. I do believe implant illness is a real thing and I know doctors have a horrible history of discrediting women's issues, but watching the way she behaves in the video kinda just reminded me of how insufferable and attention-seeking she is.

Kynaras
Lurker
Lurker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by Kynaras »

manged wrote:
Sun Dec 26, 2021 11:52 am
Where has everyone moved to for Karuna discussion? I also kinda lost interest but she just posted about suffering from breast implant illness and almost k*lling herself because of it. I do believe implant illness is a real thing and I know doctors have a horrible history of discrediting women's issues, but watching the way she behaves in the video kinda just reminded me of how insufferable and attention-seeking she is.
Honestly I felt the same. I feel terrible for thinking it when she claims to be suffering so much but it's hard not to when she spends 15 minutes rattling off various conditions and illnesses she has suffered with the space of 5 years before even announcing that she has BIL.

But I am trying to just give her the benefit of the doubt. I know BIL is pretty controversial and don't want to get into all of that. If she really is suffering as much as she claims, then I only wish her a smooth operation and speedy recovery.

I think I speak for a lot of people though when I say that this won't be the last illness/allergy/mental condition she brings up.

manged
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by manged »

Kynaras wrote:
Mon Dec 27, 2021 3:00 am

I think I speak for a lot of people though when I say that this won't be the last illness/allergy/mental condition she brings up.
100%

Imo all of this screams somatization of underlying issues within herself that she still hasn't dealt with, mixed with the fact that she just generally isn't a healthy person. Again, not discrediting her problems, but I think she's shown a track record of constantly looking externally for happiness and validation, while still being miserable at the end of the day. Stress and trauma is a genuine cause of chronic illness, and even if she feels amazingly better after she gets the implants out, it will only be a temporary solutions... just like everything in her life. Lol this is why I wish the discussion could be more active again; there's soooo much to unpack here.

Also am i tripping, or didn't she say the implant illness caused scoliosis and disc herniation, but then minutes later she says she got MRIs that came back normal?

Bitchface_Killah
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Bitchface_Killah »

Anyone see the insta stories she made today about how breast implants were the cause of all of her problems, and she was all pissed that someone came to her page to tell her they didn't agree? Then Victor got on there saying scientists are wrong all the time, and things needs to be researched for years before using them, but how much do you wanna bet they are pro vaccine? I'm sure she would not see the irony in that one.

Mischief

Post by Mischief »

And so I cry sometimes when I'm lying in bed...Just to get it all out, what's in my head...And I, I am feeling a little peculiar...And so I wake in the morning and I step outside...And I take a deep breath and I get real high...And I scream from the top of my lungs..."What's going on?"...

gemma13
Learner
Learner

Post by gemma13 »

She's finally back to making ASMR videos. I'm halfway through her hour-long video and as expected each "trigger" is basically just her making mouth sounds. So far everything sounds the same.

Chevybelle07
Debater
Debater

Post by Chevybelle07 »

Has anyone been on her FB recently?

"These past nine days have been an absolute honor to walk you home. I will never be able to express how much healing has occurred within this time, how much I love you. “We’re good babydoll”. Rest in POWER

I will not be returning to social media at this time. Please allow me and mine to grieve."

gemma13
Learner
Learner

Post by gemma13 »

I know this thread is dead, but did anyone else find her most recent video ("ASMR - Taps and Tingles lofi chatter") somewhat concerning from a mental health standpoint? She was overwhelmingly negative throughout the entire video, more than she usually is. Also adding random negative phrases to the middle of irrelevant sentences, ranting about extremely minuscule things, forgetting common words (she forgot the word 'letters' around 9:06), saying "ew" to completely normal things, making a fake crying fake for no reason, etc.

I don't think she is getting the mental health support she needs, or at the very least is clearly not implementing any wellbeing centered changes in her life. I understand and do not discount her physical health struggles, but even long before the peak of them, and as she moves past the peak of them, I see no demonstrated effort to improve her quality of life or the quality of life of her family. They clearly play a TON of video games, consume a lot of media, etc, but nothing enriching or growth-oriented (leveling up in a video game is not growth).

I've also recently been thinking about how she seems to be setting her children up to have a similar mental health status, work ethic, and perspectives as herself. They seem to have little-to-not socialization outside of school, no consistent extracurriculars, and no consistent growth/goal-centered hobbies. This could be in the form of a sport, an art club where skills are built upon, a chess club, etc. It's crucial for kids to have a hobby, especially a social one, where they regularly set goals for themselves and work to achieve them and be able to see their own skills progress as they maintain consistent with it over a long period of time.

Sarah never learned/experienced this as a child, and it is reflected in her work ethic and her lifestyle. A hobby like this would be great for her as well, but at the minimum, she should be providing her children with extracurriculars and this type of enrichment.

At this point, I am concerned for her and for her family. I think she needs more frequent and/or better mental help and needs to focus, with the help of a counselor, on how she can make life and growth-oriented decisions for herself and her children. Because it is just not happening right now.

manged
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by manged »

Is there a new place people are discussing her? I lost interest but just skimmed through her psychosis and cancer video. I really want to believe people who genuinely go through medical trauma... but everything about Karuna is so fishy that it makes me suspicious about the video too. Yes, I understand that childhood trauma, stress, and genetics can lead to this many health issues at a young age. She also didn't have the healthiest lifestyle, so that's likely another contributing factor to her health issues. So idk if it's my ~toxic medical bias~ that's making me think there's some facticious disorder going on here or if this is just Karuna being crazy and dramatic as usual.

Jxm61019
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by Jxm61019 »

manged wrote:Is there a new place people are discussing her? I lost interest but just skimmed through her psychosis and cancer video. I really want to believe people who genuinely go through medical trauma... but everything about Karuna is so fishy that it makes me suspicious about the video too. Yes, I understand that childhood trauma, stress, and genetics can lead to this many health issues at a young age. She also didn't have the healthiest lifestyle, so that's likely another contributing factor to her health issues. So idk if it's my ~toxic medical bias~ that's making me think there's some facticious disorder going on here or if this is just Karuna being crazy and dramatic as usual.
I don’t know if anyone has made the realization, but she has been continuously going through the exact same things for the past five years. Five years ago she had her brain fog and was complaining about all the same thing she was complaining about in her most recent video. In her “ASMR saved my life;You saved my life” video where she is opening her 100,000 subscriber play button she talks about how she was in the ER eight times in a matter of a couple weeks now she’s in the ER eight times in a matter of a couple days, this woman just wants attention and if she does genuinely have something medical going on, she is not trying to fix it considering the way she eats and how she brags about her sedentary lifestyle.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jxm61019
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by Jxm61019 »

Jxm61019 wrote:
manged wrote:Is there a new place people are discussing her? I lost interest but just skimmed through her psychosis and cancer video. I really want to believe people who genuinely go through medical trauma... but everything about Karuna is so fishy that it makes me suspicious about the video too. Yes, I understand that childhood trauma, stress, and genetics can lead to this many health issues at a young age. She also didn't have the healthiest lifestyle, so that's likely another contributing factor to her health issues. So idk if it's my ~toxic medical bias~ that's making me think there's some facticious disorder going on here or if this is just Karuna being crazy and dramatic as usual.
I don’t know if anyone has made the realization, but she has been continuously going through the exact same things for the past five years. Five years ago she had her brain fog and was complaining about all the same thing she was complaining about in her most recent video. In her “ASMR saved my life;You saved my life” video where she is opening her 100,000 subscriber play button she talks about how she was in the ER eight times in a matter of a couple weeks now she’s in the ER eight times in a matter of a couple days, this woman just wants attention and if she does genuinely have something medical going on, she is not trying to fix it considering the way she eats and how she brags about her sedentary lifestyle.

Also seriously believe she fakes it to get out of things she doesn’t want to do. Kids need taken care of and all of a sudden she’s tired and has a panic attack where she needs to “run somewhere”. Does anyone know what she posted regarding her arm and Victor being abusive? She posted something on Facebook, received backlash, took it down and complained that ppl are bringing it up.

Jxm61019
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by Jxm61019 »

manged wrote:Where has everyone moved to for Karuna discussion? I also kinda lost interest but she just posted about suffering from breast implant illness and almost k*lling herself because of it. I do believe implant illness is a real thing and I know doctors have a horrible history of discrediting women's issues, but watching the way she behaves in the video kinda just reminded me of how insufferable and attention-seeking she is.
Going to start a reddit for karunasatorisnark feel free to join!

rangikku
Stalker
Stalker

Post by rangikku »

Jxm61019 wrote:
Tue Jun 06, 2023 10:06 am
Jxm61019 wrote: I don’t know if anyone has made the realization, but she has been continuously going through the exact same things for the past five years. Five years ago she had her brain fog and was complaining about all the same thing she was complaining about in her most recent video. In her “ASMR saved my life;You saved my life” video where she is opening her 100,000 subscriber play button she talks about how she was in the ER eight times in a matter of a couple weeks now she’s in the ER eight times in a matter of a couple days, this woman just wants attention and if she does genuinely have something medical going on, she is not trying to fix it considering the way she eats and how she brags about her sedentary lifestyle.

Also seriously believe she fakes it to get out of things she doesn’t want to do. Kids need taken care of and all of a sudden she’s tired and has a panic attack where she needs to “run somewhere”. Does anyone know what she posted regarding her arm and Victor being abusive? She posted something on Facebook, received backlash, took it down and complained that ppl are bringing it up.

Hello! Long time lurker, first time poster.

When all that drama happened I took some screenshots to share them with a friend. (Link with 4 pics at the end).
Karuna also uploaded a short video explaining how scared she was, etc. but she took it down.
After deleting her posts about Vic she uploaded a picture with her family and people started asking Karuna about his wounds because he seemed fine. I only saved this comment:
"His arm dont look broken or cut, let alone bruised. I'm very confused. I'm sure her that post said there was blood everywhere because he smashed the window with his arm. I'm not being a hater, I'm just confused, I expected at least a bandage or bruising. I can understand doing stuff even if you dont want too for the kids."

https://postimg.cc/gallery/pn8Xff6

Jxm61019
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by Jxm61019 »

rangikku wrote:
Jxm61019 wrote:
Tue Jun 06, 2023 10:06 am

Hello! Long time lurker, first time poster.

When all that drama happened I took some screenshots to share them with a friend. (Link with 4 pics at the end).
Karuna also uploaded a short video explaining how scared she was, etc. but she took it down.
After deleting her posts about Vic she uploaded a picture with her family and people started asking Karuna about his wounds because he seemed fine. I only saved this comment:
"His arm dont look broken or cut, let alone bruised. I'm very confused. I'm sure her that post said there was blood everywhere because he smashed the window with his arm. I'm not being a hater, I'm just confused, I expected at least a bandage or bruising. I can understand doing stuff even if you dont want too for the kids."

https://postimg.cc/gallery/pn8Xff6
Holy shit!

Return to “Karuna Satori ASMR”