MoneyMUA "Anything For Views The House" Part 4

auntiflo13
Has thanked: 0

Re: MoneyMUA "Anything For Views The House" Part 4

Post by auntiflo13 »

Cult Beauty have already put a sneak peak of his Morphe collab on their website : https://www.cultbeauty.co.uk/morphe-mor ... lette.html

It looks like his makeup Geek collab with three extra shadows thrown in !
Stay home, stay safe & keep healthy <3

thehippiechick
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by thehippiechick »

It's pure copper eye nude lip which is his go to thing. Nice if you like that, but there are literally a million palettes out there like that.
Don't sweat the petty things and don't pet the sweaty things. - George Carlin

bd20112
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by bd20112 »

The hype around Manny is dead since dramageddon so I was surprised to see a collab with Morphe go up, especially one that is truly boring (and I LOVE boring, it's all I buy. This one does nothing for me).

My conspiracy theory? This collab was supposed to happen awhile ago but then dramageddon happened so they tabled it. Wonder if he took a pay cut?

You guys probably know Manny stuff better than I do, did he ever mention a collab coming up and then BOOM dramageddon?

7abiib_azzubb
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by 7abiib_azzubb »

bd20112 wrote:
Sun Dec 08, 2019 7:30 am
The hype around Manny is dead since dramageddon so I was surprised to see a collab with Morphe go up, especially one that is truly boring (and I LOVE boring, it's all I buy. This one does nothing for me).

My conspiracy theory? This collab was supposed to happen awhile ago but then dramageddon happened so they tabled it. Wonder if he took a pay cut?

You guys probably know Manny stuff better than I do, did he ever mention a collab coming up and then BOOM dramageddon?
If Manny has a collab with Morphe I wonder if JC was involved, since he is one of the poster children for these collabs and since he has found his new best friend in Manny.

Funny, going from your own product launch, Lunatic Beauty, to a collab might be seen as a...n indication of one's own product failure. Although, J* collaborated with Morphe, too, so what do I know?

OxfoliateTheTittyFam
Talker
Talker
Been thanked: 0

Post by OxfoliateTheTittyFam »

did manny mua dump the teaslag? he better watch out! she will obsessively post about him on ig w/ her fake narrative.
D622A8C6-CD91-406E-9560-213CA2327573.jpeg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

7abiib_azzubb
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by 7abiib_azzubb »

Surprised to see Manny was still around.

I haven't seen a video of his in years! I stopped watching him way before his dramageddon unfolded. I am not surprised he is on Daniel's channel since he is a fixture at their Xmas party.
Ugh... I am just starting to watch it and I am already annoyed with both of them.

angelfire117
Informer
Informer

Post by angelfire117 »

Clearly this thread is deadish but... gotta say it to someone. The BOMB video felt pretty disingenuous by the end. Also, Fenty is owned by Kendo which used to be owned by Sephora but is now owned my LVMH (Louis Vuitton Moët Hennessy.) Rihanna is apparently listed as Founder/Creator but not Owner or CEO. I felt like there’s a lot of other brands he could have used like Juvia’s place, more Uoma, Beauty Bakerie, Pat McGrath. Fenty just feels like it was easy for him use and every Beautuber seems to want to crawl up Rihanna’s butt for whatever reason.

Mischief

Post by Mischief »

And so I cry sometimes when I'm lying in bed...Just to get it all out, what's in my head...And I, I am feeling a little peculiar...And so I wake in the morning and I step outside...And I take a deep breath and I get real high...And I scream from the top of my lungs..."What's going on?"...

Mischief

Post by Mischief »

And so I cry sometimes when I'm lying in bed...Just to get it all out, what's in my head...And I, I am feeling a little peculiar...And so I wake in the morning and I step outside...And I take a deep breath and I get real high...And I scream from the top of my lungs..."What's going on?"...

Return to “Manny Mua”