Alyse ‘Parker’ AKA Raw Alignment Part 4

Throwbackgorl
Wallflower
Wallflower
Has thanked: 0

Re: Alyse ‘Parker’ AKA Raw Alignment Part 4

Post by Throwbackgorl »

I don’t find it a coincidence that YouTube announced hiding video dislikes on like November 10th, and she announced her comeback to YouTube Nov 11th Lol

Mischief

Post by Mischief »

Throwbackgorl wrote:
Tue Nov 23, 2021 6:45 pm
I don’t find it a coincidence that YouTube announced hiding video dislikes on like November 10th, and she announced her comeback to YouTube Nov 11th Lol
Well played Alyse...well played :rofl:
And so I cry sometimes when I'm lying in bed...Just to get it all out, what's in my head...And I, I am feeling a little peculiar...And so I wake in the morning and I step outside...And I take a deep breath and I get real high...And I scream from the top of my lungs..."What's going on?"...

Kikki78
Learner
Learner
Been thanked: 0

Post by Kikki78 »

Thoughts on Alyse’s new monthly paid membership\ Discord “community”?

prevetmom
Stalker
Stalker
Has thanked: 0

Post by prevetmom »

I poked around in there and it was honestly a platform she used and uses to get sheep to sign up for new membership-based platform. The platform btw that some are paying $30 to over $100 a month for is also DISCORD-based.

In other news her latest YouTube video has an enormous increase in annoying baby talk and odd gesturing. She’s usually over the top and quite dramatic but THIS video made previous ones look dull in comparison.

Return to “Alyse Parker”