Lucy Lou Carmody Part 6: House A Disaster, Crap Smeared On The Wall, Police Are Always My First Call

JigglyJess97
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Re: Lucy Lou Carmody Part 6: House A Disaster, Crap Smeared On The Wall, Police Are Always My First Call

Post by JigglyJess97 »

Doobadee33 wrote:
JigglyJess97 wrote:
Mon Jan 31, 2022 12:23 pm
Usually when I've been for FBC and other blood tests they're usually back next day BUT my doctors are absolutely amazing, hers are shite I know so many people who have problems with them

Sent from my MAR-LX1A using Tapatalk
Mine are shite I have to wait up to a week!
Mine are amazing can't fault them, at one point I was in weekly for blood tests. I have the NHS app too so can see when the results come in

Doobadee33
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Re: Lucy Lou Carmody Part 6: House A Disaster, Crap Smeared On The Wall, Police Are Always My First Call

Post by Doobadee33 »

JigglyJess97 wrote:
Mon Jan 31, 2022 12:26 pm
Doobadee33 wrote:
Mine are shite I have to wait up to a week!
Mine are amazing can't fault them, at one point I was in weekly for blood tests. I have the NHS app too so can see when the results come in

That's brilliant!! Wish I did lol

Chapter1
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Chapter1 »

Wow just caught up. I saw a little of her live weird how her sons not there the TVs not blaring but when he’s there it’s so loud, no wonder he wakes up. Least we know he’s tucked up safe in bed now

Mischief

Post by Mischief »

New thread!! Part 7 viewtopic.php?t=41577
And so I cry sometimes when I'm lying in bed...Just to get it all out, what's in my head...And I, I am feeling a little peculiar...And so I wake in the morning and I step outside...And I take a deep breath and I get real high...And I scream from the top of my lungs..."What's going on?"...

Return to “Lucy Lou Carmody”