Toofaced Natural Eye

Elenasnow
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Toofaced Natural Eye

Post by Elenasnow »

I've been debating on getting this palette for a long time and this wednesday is when I will be going to the mall and possibly buying it. The shimmery, neutral colours and pretty packaging have caught my eye for a while but I find the price to be a little steep and I'm wondering if any of you think that it's worth the money. :?

Diorette
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Re: Toofaced Natural Eye

Post by Diorette »

The have great pigmentation and i love the colours, the problem is the darker shadows are hard to blend, at least on my eyes.

BeautifullyUgly
Learner
Learner

Post by BeautifullyUgly »

It's an alright palette, definitely not worth the price though. The three dark colors are really stubborn when it comes to blending, and the very bottom left color has way too much fall out, comparable to a 99 cent eye shadow. I use the top right for filling in my eyebrows and the middle left for a basic shimmery color on my lids, but that's the only use that palette gets, unfortunately. I wanted so badly to love it!

Rverbz
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Rverbz »

I only used about three of the colors often. I actually wore them pretty much every day for a year and they're not gone yet. It lasts a long time

KathyWhite10
Learner
Learner

Post by KathyWhite10 »

It's a good palette. Not my favorite but the matte shadows are wonderful! The 2 light shimmery shadows have so much fallout!

iloveeeecheeesee
Talker
Talker

Post by iloveeeecheeesee »

I would definitely go for one of the Naked or Lorac Pro palette instead. Their shimmer shadows really do have so much fallout that it's not even worth it. They easily come off too, at least for me.

Llama
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Llama »

I have only personally swatched it and my friends own this palette. The colours are very pretty and great for an everyday neutral eye, especially if you're not too worried about the shimmer.

I own other Too Faced eyeshadows and they are super pigmented and buttery. In my experience, they do stay on and I have oily eyelids :O

Return to “Too Faced”