LindieSs

ItsAndrew
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

LindieSs

Post by ItsAndrew »

I was searching for luxury haul videos and came across this YouTuber. Any of you know if she just gets her money from her boyfriend or if she has an actual job? I believe she is from Hong Kong but lives in Europe now.

kittensnout

Re: LindieSs

Post by kittensnout »

Honestly I can't believe no one is talking about her, she is so unhinged it's ridiculous!! Like when she met Meejmuse and started crying when it was time to leave, or how she did a big announcement video about her parents moving which I assumed (and probably everyone) would be announcing a pregnancy. And omfg she is a married grown woman living in a weird pink world and acts like a huge baby and has to have pictures of herself everywhere, I don't know how her husband puts up with it!! She is genuinely bizzarre and looks like she is constantly on the verge of a breakdown.

She sells those horrific giant real fur pom poms that you can buy off chinese sites for a few quid then resells them for a couple of hundred?? Who are the idiots buying this stuff?? And why is her website where she sells all her rip off designer bags and charms just FULL of pictures of her?? She becomes a total defensive cow if you dare question how she gets all these ridiculous chanel hauls.

I'm seriously waiting for the day she goes absolutely nuts. She totally has some weird issues going on and is stuck as a big adult baby.

lowkeylaurie
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by lowkeylaurie »

Unfortunately nothing has changed since the last post in this thread. I don't know anything about her but I'm writing this in hopes of people searching for her find this thread and find these links I just found on Aliexpress by simply searching "horse bag charm": link 1, link 2, link 3. She's a scammer and a half, I thought HRH was the dropshipping queen but looks like she's had a competitor all along.

Fifi_dear
Informer
Informer

Post by Fifi_dear »

The stuff nightmares are made of. I don't even know what's the worst, the overly loud music loop, the constant "giiiiirlies" or the tacky furniture in mismatched shades of pink, white, piss-yellow and fuck you. Or maybe it's the tiled flooring in yet another clashing shade of beige. The curtains that look like a table cloth? No, what am I saying, clearly what takes the cake are the piles upon piles of hoarding loot, ranging from identical looking Chanel bags and multiple metric tons of clothing (who the hell needs so many clothes in the same ugly shades of colour??) to anxiety-inducing clutter inhabiting any horizontal AND vertical surface (case in point those flower holders on the wall). Yet, the place inexplicably feels "bare" at the same time as cluttered. How is that even possible??

I also feel like the whole place is a dust trap, especially that bed, where I expect any movement during the night to release a suffocating plume of dust from the canopy and the mountains of decorative pillows and plush animals. How the husband puts up with living like that is beyond me. He must have some weird fetish to be okay with this. Or his own bedroom.

lucy711
Learner
Learner
Been thanked: 0

Post by lucy711 »

I came here from the Jerusha thread. This woman is like a caricature of a spoiled Asian girl. Surely her husband must have a separate bedroom!
I couldn't listen to her for more than a few minutes. The whole thing was nauseating!

Fifi_dear
Informer
Informer

Post by Fifi_dear »

I can't say, I have watched too many of her videos in great detail, but skipping through some of them, I noticed that her husband plays such a small role. It's not that he seems to object to being filmed, but he seems so devoid of personality on camera that she rarely features him even when he is with her. Her parents and some of her friends, on the other hand, seem to make much more frequent and genuine appearances, where she actually talks to them on camera. I don't think I have seen her talk to her husband on camera before, she either comments how annoying he is while he walks behind her or just poses with him without neither of them saying anything. She mentioned that he quit his job to "help her" in her company and during her shopping sprees (even when he tags along) she emphasizes that these things are gifts to herself (ie. the red mercedes she bought). No idea if that's her intention, but she makes him look a little dead-beat lol. Maybe she felt pressured to marry before turning 30 and picked the guy even though she doesn't seem crazy about him? Maybe it was similar for him, so he puts up with her "giiiiirliness" and OTTP shopping.

lucy711
Learner
Learner

Post by lucy711 »

I just saw her video on her gigantic Chanel haul. I don't understand why anyone needs so many identical things in pink.
I guess her company is selling those overpriced bag charms and things? I can't believe people buy them.

fluckingbell
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by fluckingbell »

I just watched the chanel video and the room tour part 1 (didn't realize there was a part two). I can't hate on the pink because I'm almost as big of a freak about it as she is, but what I can't believe is how much she charges for those bag charms. I just put together a whole charm look, including a pink bag, on aliexpress for about $40. A lot of those charms are minimum $80! I also don't get how her fans are okay being sold fake bags while she literally spends thousands upon thousands of dollars (their dollars?) on the real deal.

HermesAngel
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by HermesAngel »

OMG!! Study a person and business well before you start to bad mouth 😂 Lindie's thread was dead because she is such a beautiful person inside and out and there is nothing really bad to say about her 😜 Obviously, she is much more rich from her "main" business that I'm sure will be too much for you to know about 🤣🤣🤣 She can buy whatever she want, whenever she wants without having to save for it 😲 And she clearly spends her own money as she is the breadwinner in her familiy and even support more people in her family, like financially. You can really see how proud and loving her husband is to her and wtf is wrong with them sleeping together?? You "girlies" are obviously so jealous and can't accept others success! Seriosuly... Get a life and try to create your own success!! It's so much more productive than sitting watching other people's success and cry over it 🤣 I have seen all of you type rude messages on most of the luxury youtubers threads 😑😂 I won't waste my time to reply any of you losers 👊🏻

Fifi_dear
Informer
Informer

Post by Fifi_dear »

Nothing is wrong with them sleeping together, some of us just cannot imagine that any self-respecting adult man would want to sleep in this pink wonderland. It's like sleeping in a child's room. I don't know any guy, who would feel comfortable with his significant other infantilising herself so much. I think most men would find it very creepy if their romantic partner behaves and lives like a pre-pubescent girl. I still can't imagine her husband not being weirded out by all of this and not having his own, normal adult bedroom without pink children's decor.

Also kind of funny that you make an account just to let everyone know, you won't participate in the discussion. Lol, thanks for the info? ;)

@fluckingbell ... the stan-display above illustrates why her fans are okay with being ripped off: looks like they are wearing rose-coloured glasses indeed... :rofl:

lucy711
Learner
Learner

Post by lucy711 »

HermesAngel wrote:
Sun May 05, 2019 9:07 am
OMG!! Study a person and business well before you start to bad mouth 😂 Lindie's thread was dead because she is such a beautiful person inside and out and there is nothing really bad to say about her 😜 Obviously, she is much more rich from her "main" business that I'm sure will be too much for you to know about 🤣🤣🤣 She can buy whatever she want, whenever she wants without having to save for it 😲 And she clearly spends her own money as she is the breadwinner in her familiy and even support more people in her family, like financially. You can really see how proud and loving her husband is to her and wtf is wrong with them sleeping together?? You "girlies" are obviously so jealous and can't accept others success! Seriosuly... Get a life and try to create your own success!! It's so much more productive than sitting watching other people's success and cry over it 🤣 I have seen all of you type rude messages on most of the luxury youtubers threads 😑😂 I won't waste my time to reply any of you losers 👊🏻
Of course she can spend her money on what she wants. No one alleges otherwise. And anyone else is free to give their opinion on that issue. No one is suggesting that she doesn't make good money. If you think she's great, then good for you. Have fun watching her videos.
I think it speaks volumes that her followers are willing to pay $80 for a unicorn bag charm instead of directly ordering it from Alibaba or a similar site for less than half the price. And my husband would think that I had some type of developmental regression if my bedroom looked like that.

Fifi_dear
Informer
Informer

Post by Fifi_dear »

Also, she seriously bought a back-up of that pink Chanel flap. Once upon a time, I too would buy back-ups of clothes/shoes with which I was newly obsessed. Granted I only did it with very inexpensive pieces (twice with shoes and once with jeans), so it didn't matter in the end, but what I quickly learned was that at the point at which the original piece was in such bad shape that I would switch to the back-up, I was completely over the style and preferred to get something entirely different. I'm 100% sure she will resell the back-up pink Chanel flap eventually, even if she now says she won't. I even believe her that this is not her intention now, but it's such a "trendy", in your face colour (especially with this iridescent quality) and most certainly something she will get sick of seeing in the long run, especially when new, fresh styles arrive in other shades of piiiiiiiink and become the focus of her obsession.

notsosilly10
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by notsosilly10 »

Does anyone know where she lives?

US, Asia or Europe??

Fifi_dear
Informer
Informer

Post by Fifi_dear »

What I've gathered is that she has some ties to Denmark (?), has lived there for a long time and often goes back. Her house, family and business, however, appear to be in China.

Fifi_dear
Informer
Informer

Post by Fifi_dear »

In her latest vlog, you can see (after yet another obscenely pink Chanel binge) her family, who look like super-nice, normal working/middle class people, who hold their family gatherings not Lindiess-style at a Four Seasons in Macau, but are happy with a nice local restaurant instead. Lindiess sticks out like a sore thumb in her pink Chanel bling when they group around for a family picture. I wonder what her family thinks of her materialism and this blatant showing off of her wealth. Her family may well be wealthy too and even consider it tasteless to rub it into everyone's face by dressing in Chanel from head to toe, hence they keep it casual.

Lindiess definitely has a chip on her shoulder about her status (and possibly her upbringing) and appears to compensate for it with endlessly buying luxury brands and showing off fancy hotel suites. Not sure who she is trying to prove what, but like with her pal Jerusha, it's kinda sad to watch.

HermesAngel
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by HermesAngel »

Lindie's family is really super nice, normal working midlle class people as you say and she also mentioned that the little local restaurant is her uncle's, where they prefer to gather as it's easier for her grandparents 😊 She featured them in her videos several times which I really enjoyed <3 If you watched those videos then you would probably know that Lindie really is much richer than most in her family as they always gather in her home as she has a bigger house and all her family lives in smaller apartments 😌 Normally you don't gather in the younger generations homes in Chinese culture 😬 If you watched her wedding video then you would also see and understand that the house she owns is purchased by herself before getting married and we all know that houses are super expensive where she lives 🤭 She also mentioned that she supports more people in her family, like financially... I really think this girl will surprise many women if she would like to tell us about her main business one day 💖💪🏻

HermesAngel
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by HermesAngel »

notsosilly10 wrote:
Tue Jul 30, 2019 11:29 pm
Does anyone know where she lives?

US, Asia or Europe??
She lives in Hong Kong which is a financial and business center in China.

Ingird2
Learner
Learner

Post by Ingird2 »

If you watch her earlier videos, she actually says at some point that she was actually born and grew up in Denmark. She speaks fluent Danish with a native accent and is a European citizen. In earlier videos, she even had a danish accent. (I live in Scandinavia). I am not sure how she met her Chinese husband and why they decided to live in Hong Kong. I assumed it was because he had a good job there and she just followed along. But i think now I realise maybe it was one of those marriages where the parents get the kids together and they get married to be with someone of a similar background? Not really sure. They dont exactly scream "traditional". I actually wish she would talk more about her life in Denmark and why she chose to leave and how she adjusted to living in Hong Kong. I am more interested in that than her bag charms made out of real fox fur (wtf).

She has only been acting extremely obnoxious only recently. I think it might have to do with the fact that she makes so much money now from her business that she lost touch with the real world. Most of us who have normal jobs where we might need to look a certain way to be taken seriously...we cant really get away with wearing tutu pink skirts and Chanel logos everywhere we go. She has become one of those people who forgot what a carton of milk costs and treats Chanel trips like going to the grocery store.

airlocked
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by airlocked »

Yeh her parents immigrated to Denmark and she was born and raised there. Sounds like she started a drop shipping business there , and then moved to China. I'm pretty sure she isn't in HK but in Guangzhou,

Woman is unhinged and needs to stop buying 6000 identical bags

Return to “Gurus With More Than 50,000 Subs”