Bengali Bloggers/Influencers - Part 3

Formerly was "Please help me find..." under the beauty section - but wasn't properly organized. Expect changes. Thank you!
Gurugossiperr734
Wallflower
Wallflower
Has thanked: 0

Re: Bengali Bloggers/Influencers - Part 3

Post by Gurugossiperr734 »

gurugossiperuser123 wrote:
Thu Jan 06, 2022 2:36 pm
Gurugossiperr734 wrote:
Wed Jan 05, 2022 12:09 pm

That tass girl is on crack, apparently sraahman has been stalking quxrida for years, over quxridas man? idk she never specified but quxrida showed bare screenshots of sraahman being behind it and screenshots of abuse the sraahman girl would send her anonymously. Quxrida exposed her, slammed her then sraahman deactuvated and came back and put a statement about mental health and suicide to cover up what she was doing. tasfia was defending sofina, probably becos she was involved. that bait sabia girl was defending sraahman as well? vile girls, quxridas highlight showed everything, the motive and receipts, it was going on for days
i’m sure that sabia chick was with a guy called a jamann whose friends with the instagram girls like kaniz

yeah quxrida found that Sofia’s burner account and her actual account matched up the number/email in the screenshots. had to play uno reverse victim card and pull herself out of that mess

tasfia just stick to thriving on freshie tiktok with your saggy orange slice lips and built looking metal hip replacement pls
Did you see when quxrida called Sofina Rahman Bruce Jenner😵‍💫 what is her name and ethnicity

Tasfia loves freshi attention with her diagonal teeth

bengalibella
Debater
Debater

Post by bengalibella »

Zeldafromda9 wrote:
Tue Nov 09, 2021 8:05 am
RazzleDazzle1999 wrote:
Yep, sylheti single mother of 4. Her real name is Sultana Qureshi.
Woah she does not look like a mother of 4

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
How/why is she living this lifestyle?! 😳

Chalbol
Stalker
Stalker
Been thanked: 0

Post by Chalbol »

Garda1996 wrote:
Mon Nov 23, 2020 4:22 am
ac5593x wrote:
Sun Nov 22, 2020 11:16 am
Has anyone heard of @sadiakasem?
she's off instagram now but is still on twitter.
If not are you guys ready for the teaaa
I have seen her previously, she has a weirdly close relationship with her brother. Nothing wrong with sibling love but they do stuff that other couples do like going to Dubai together etc. Just find it weird. Waiting for this tea though :D
Still waiting for the teaaaaa

gurugossiperuser123
Talker
Talker

Post by gurugossiperuser123 »

guessing Naima qisa broke up with her man as she removed all her tiktoks in his car and now thirsting over young adz. Why are these girls so predictable make it so bait when they’ve split up. she made a video how a footballer / singer became friends with her on ig like sis relax he didn’t ask for your hand in marriage. Such a walking ick and beg behaviour

she tries to potray herself as one of them luxe modest bloggers just looks like a typical east london yat that is overdue for braces. these girls brag about high standards materialistically but she seemed find being a passenger babe in her mans dinger lool
Last edited by gurugossiperuser123 on Tue Jan 11, 2022 10:32 am, edited 3 times in total.

gurugossiperuser123
Talker
Talker

Gurugossiperr734 wrote:
Fri Jan 07, 2022 2:12 am
gurugossiperuser123 wrote:
Thu Jan 06, 2022 2:36 pm

i’m sure that sabia chick was with a guy called a jamann whose friends with the instagram girls like kaniz

yeah quxrida found that Sofia’s burner account and her actual account matched up the number/email in the screenshots. had to play uno reverse victim card and pull herself out of that mess

tasfia just stick to thriving on freshie tiktok with your saggy orange slice lips and built looking metal hip replacement pls
Did you see when quxrida called Sofina Rahman Bruce Jenner😵‍💫 what is her name and ethnicity

Tasfia loves freshi attention with her diagonal teeth
not bruce jenner 🥴🤣🤣 pretty sure they’re all bengali

Zeldafromda9
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Zeldafromda9 »

bengalibella wrote:
Zeldafromda9 wrote:
Tue Nov 09, 2021 8:05 am
Woah she does not look like a mother of 4

How/why is she living this lifestyle?! Image
She did some lives was entertaining her daughter is really pretty
Did her ex husband pass during their marriage or after?

Zeldafromda9
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Zeldafromda9 »

Sania posted a meme about in laws wanting the girl to fix their son…..

kammiek28
Stalker
Stalker

Post by kammiek28 »

Which Sania?
Rumon Ray and Sania_xo are no longer following each other and deleted pictures of each other. Have they split?

Alaleh64
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Alaleh64 »

Anyone on here follows rehanayasmin? Either this woman is on drugs or im missing something. Shes a single mom with 2 young kids and still manages to clean her whole house, do business things, travel, school runs, make time for friends/family, survive on 2hrs of sleep a day and she still looks energetic and happy. Whats her bloody secret i wanna know.

gurugossiperuser123
Talker
Talker

is zuhrapls bengali? she’s making the most of her monthly face app subscription

Zeldafromda9
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Zeldafromda9 »

I didn’t know raheelaaa Khanum was Bengali???? Someone in Pakistani thread said she was…

Zeldafromda9
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Zeldafromda9 »

kammiek28 wrote:Which Sania?
Rumon Ray and Sania_xo are no longer following each other and deleted pictures of each other. Have they split?
From what she posted seems like so

tanzie
Talker
Talker

Post by tanzie »

Yes, i do believe Rumon and Sania have separated. How sad for the kids. But honestly, i feel like the fault would’ve been with Rumon and his family. And honestly i don’t get why he didn’t move out, poor Sania had to live in one small bedroom with her 2 little kids as well. I have a feeling it’s either because he cheated or spoke to other females OR she wanted her own place and him and his parents/sisters wouldn’t accept.

Rumon’s sister Ruhi needs to take a good look in the mirror and get over herself lmao. She posts photos of her and her husband on her stories but always covers his face, someone asked why and she posted how she will never ever show his face he is too precious. Relax, we don’t care. But it’s just stupid posting the rest of him always except his face. Just don’t post him at all then lol. Honestly, idk what her husband saw in her lol. She posts quotes up here and there about family and some seem like it’s referring to Sania. Ruhi looks like a 35 year old bitchy auntie with 5 kids. i’m sure she would’ve treated Sania shitty or put shits in her brothers/parents heads. It will come back to her.

Zeldafromda9
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Zeldafromda9 »

tanzie wrote:Yes, i do believe Rumon and Sania have separated. How sad for the kids. But honestly, i feel like the fault would’ve been with Rumon and his family. And honestly i don’t get why he didn’t move out, poor Sania had to live in one small bedroom with her 2 little kids as well. I have a feeling it’s either because he cheated or spoke to other females OR she wanted her own place and him and his parents/sisters wouldn’t accept.

Rumon’s sister Ruhi needs to take a good look in the mirror and get over herself lmao. She posts photos of her and her husband on her stories but always covers his face, someone asked why and she posted how she will never ever show his face he is too precious. Relax, we don’t care. But it’s just stupid posting the rest of him always except his face. Just don’t post him at all then lol. Honestly, idk what her husband saw in her lol. She posts quotes up here and there about family and some seem like it’s referring to Sania. Ruhi looks like a 35 year old bitchy auntie with 5 kids. i’m sure she would’ve treated Sania shitty or put shits in her brothers/parents heads. It will come back to her.
One small bedroom? Damnn!!!! How do you know?

Yeah think his sisters post cryptic quotes.
I do think Sania rushed in to marrying him

I know I’ve said it so many times now I don’t think Rumon and his boys are in to south Asian girls.
So I was shocked when I saw him get married to one.

I hope she finds happiness, south Asians love to name the dil don’t they and never the boy and his family.

Zeldafromda9
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Zeldafromda9 »

Zeldafromda9 wrote:
tanzie wrote:Yes, i do believe Rumon and Sania have separated. How sad for the kids. But honestly, i feel like the fault would’ve been with Rumon and his family. And honestly i don’t get why he didn’t move out, poor Sania had to live in one small bedroom with her 2 little kids as well. I have a feeling it’s either because he cheated or spoke to other females OR she wanted her own place and him and his parents/sisters wouldn’t accept.

I know I’ve said it so many times now I don’t think Rumon and his boys are in to south Asian girls.

I hope she finds happiness, south Asians love to name the dil don’t they and never the boy and his family.

Blame **

tanzie
Talker
Talker

Post by tanzie »

Zeldafromda9 wrote:
Sat Jan 15, 2022 10:21 am

She used to post on her story videos of her bedroom when she would change the sheets and all. You were able to see a small bed side bassinet near the window and bed. No room at all. And those bassinets are for babies up to 6 months old. Plus his parents would have their own room, his sister Ruhi had her own plus he has a younger brother. Their house is small so no way would there be more than 4 bedrooms. Not very common for homes in UK either. Yea i’m sure his family blamed her and took Rumons side. I hope she doesn’t go back to him though, She is young, with 2 beautiful kids. She can have the life she wants if she works for it and get remarried in future with her own place etc.
I don’t think Sania had a degree or anything like what is she doing now for income? i guess it makes it easier coz she’s living with her parents + will receive some benefits. But still this should be an eye opener for women to not let go of your education/career just coz you got married. We never know what can happen. Especially with kids, getting back on your feet is incredibly hard. i’m just glad her family accepted her back coz not alot of parents do that, they keep pushing you to make it work for the kids etc.

BeatriceGordan
Learner
Learner

Post by BeatriceGordan »

Guys what happened to Marzana Rahman (broken bride)? She’s deleted her insta etc? Can’t seem to see it? I think she’s getting married behind closed doors to that guy she used to refer to in her posts etc! Any tea?

94Hannah94_
Informer
Informer

Post by 94Hannah94_ »

tanzie wrote:
Sat Jan 15, 2022 6:44 pm
Zeldafromda9 wrote:
Sat Jan 15, 2022 10:21 am

She used to post on her story videos of her bedroom when she would change the sheets and all. You were able to see a small bed side bassinet near the window and bed. No room at all. And those bassinets are for babies up to 6 months old. Plus his parents would have their own room, his sister Ruhi had her own plus he has a younger brother. Their house is small so no way would there be more than 4 bedrooms. Not very common for homes in UK either. Yea i’m sure his family blamed her and took Rumons side. I hope she doesn’t go back to him though, She is young, with 2 beautiful kids. She can have the life she wants if she works for it and get remarried in future with her own place etc.
I don’t think Sania had a degree or anything like what is she doing now for income? i guess it makes it easier coz she’s living with her parents + will receive some benefits. But still this should be an eye opener for women to not let go of your education/career just coz you got married. We never know what can happen. Especially with kids, getting back on your feet is incredibly hard. i’m just glad her family accepted her back coz not alot of parents do that, they keep pushing you to make it work for the kids etc.

Before she got married to Rumon the roadman, I think she said she did Art or something at University.

Ruhi was always a bit chubby, but now she’s gained so much weight that she looks like a 35 year old with 3 kids 😂

94Hannah94_
Informer
Informer

Post by 94Hannah94_ »

Also doesn’t Rumon have 4 or 5 sisters, even though they are older and have moved out

tanzie
Talker
Talker

Post by tanzie »

94Hannah94_ wrote:
Mon Jan 17, 2022 2:35 pm
tanzie wrote:
Sat Jan 15, 2022 6:44 pm

Before she got married to Rumon the roadman, I think she said she did Art or something at University.

Ruhi was always a bit chubby, but now she’s gained so much weight that she looks like a 35 year old with 3 kids 😂
Lol 35 year olds don’t even look that bad. this girl looks in her 40’s with 5 kids. Can’t imagine how much bigger she’s gonna get after having kids, her poor husband. Already has to deal with a whale, then later a bigger whale.

Return to “Can you please help me find...”