Cimorelli | Part 3

talldecafcappuccino
Talker
Talker
Has liked: 29 times
Been liked: 18 times

Re: Cimorelli | Part 3

Post by talldecafcappuccino »

Ok so if they didn't want to get into who gets paid what they definitely get paid different amounts which is really interesting!

I wonder if legally Dani would have to be paid residuals or if they gave her a large sum of money instead and she took it?

In her last video she said one of her siblings would definitely be having another baby...I wonder who...my guess is Chrsitina!

lemonbanana
Lurker
Lurker
Has liked: 0
Been liked: 10 times

Post by lemonbanana »

talldecafcappuccino wrote:
Sat Jan 01, 2022 6:38 pm
In her last video she said one of her siblings would definitely be having another baby...I wonder who...my guess is Chrsitina!
Christina said in her last q&a that shes trying to get pregnant at the moment

talldecafcappuccino
Talker
Talker

lemonbanana wrote:
Sun Jan 02, 2022 1:00 am
Sat Jan 01, 2022 6:38 pm
Christina said in her last q&a that shes trying to get pregnant at the moment
Oohh I hadn't seen it! Hopefully everything goes well for her.

FinallyFree21
Learner
Learner
Has liked: 23 times
Been liked: 10 times

Post by FinallyFree21 »

Oh, I wonder if one reason why Dani left the band was because she was getting paid the lowest? She was the youngest sister, so she probably had the least amount of responsibilities.

cloversandcobayas
Wallflower
Wallflower
Been liked: 3 times

Post by cloversandcobayas »

FinallyFree21 wrote:
Sun Jan 02, 2022 11:27 am
Oh, I wonder if one reason why Dani left the band was because she was getting paid the lowest? She was the youngest sister, so she probably had the least amount of responsibilities.
That would be so interesting! I remember around 2017-2018 Dani had a big role in arranging music, but her work could have been overlooked since she was so young.

I rewatched the Cimorelli video "Dani is leaving the band" and I have so many questions haha I wonder if Dani is still as much of a fan of Cimorelli as she said she was... My guess is no but idk 🤷🏼‍♀️ also, Lisa mentioned how close Dani and her had gotten those last few months (basically the months Dani was engaged). Could that suggest that Lisa is more accepting of Dani's marriage than we thought, especially given her own circumstances? I always thought she was more liberal despite the soberity thing. Of course, Dani may not have experienced that closeness the same way lol

Vuurvlieg
Wanderer
Wanderer
Been liked: 5 times

Post by Vuurvlieg »

FinallyFree21 wrote:
Sun Jan 02, 2022 11:27 am
I don't think so. On the contrary, as she explained it herself, the easy way would have definitely been to stay in Cimorelli : she had a regular and solid income then. The reasons must have been various : the hate she got around her future wedding, her will to do something else after 10 years of a professional career into something she didn't like enough to do it all her life... Maybe her new ideas and her will to go away from this "close" environment. I don't think she had the least amount of responsabilities neither : according to what was said, she was the band's designer (hoodies, album covers...) and also composed a few songs. She also played the guitar sometimes.

To me, the trio Christina-Lisa-Lauren is definitely doing the most visible work, but in all bands you always have some of the members doing less visible work, and it doesn't mean it's not there. There must be a pattern where the three sisters share the leadership - only judging by their personal musical realeases, Christina wrote a full album for her wedding, Lisa released some singles and Lauren even released several EPs (huge respect to her for doing that at such a young age while working for the band at the same time!).

By the way, Dani also was in the "Sugar (Lauren) and Spice (herself) show" with her sister, she might as well have had an additional income since they had a LOT of views. All of this being said, money goes away quite fast when you live on your own (especially when buying a Tesla, renting and changing houses/flats), taking various flights, living in LA...). She might as well compare herself to her sister who still have a regular income, so we can't know and will never know, I think, the precise financial situation of all these people.
These users liked the author Vuurvlieg for the post:
25scuba (Mon Jan 03, 2022 9:55 am)
Rating: 2.86%

talldecafcappuccino
Talker
Talker

I wonder how Dani & Emmyn's roommates felt about the two of them breaking their lease to move out on their own. LA is so expensive as is but it was probably doable with 5 people in one home. They convinced 2 of Emmyn's bandmates to move from Miami to LA only to break their lease 6 months later. It must have been really stressful for Aaron, Max, and Aaron's girlfriend to either find new roommates to replace them or find a new place to stay. They don't have the security of a YouTuber's income to fall back on.

This is a post from Emmyn's bandmate Aaron's girlfriend around the time Dani & Emmyn left LA to live in Tennessee. I wonder if it has anything to do with that whole situation
These users liked the author talldecafcappuccino for the post:
Sister098+ (Tue Jan 11, 2022 9:06 pm)

Sister098+
Wanderer
Wanderer
Has liked: 11 times
Been liked: 6 times

Post by Sister098+ »

talldecafcappuccino wrote:I wonder how Dani & Emmyn's roommates felt about the two of them breaking their lease to move out on their own. LA is so expensive as is but it was probably doable with 5 people in one home. They convinced 2 of Emmyn's bandmates to move from Miami to LA only to break their lease 6 months later. It must have been really stressful for Aaron, Max, and Aaron's girlfriend to either find new roommates to replace them or find a new place to stay. They don't have the security of a YouTuber's income to fall back on.

This is a post from Emmyn's bandmate Aaron's girlfriend around the time Dani & Emmyn left LA to live in Tennessee. I wonder if it has anything to do with that whole situation
I wondered this too. Dani and Emmyn are so impulsive and that can be good in some instances but you really don’t want impulsive roommates that could put you in a bind at any moment. I think they all knew their living situation was temporary but maybe they didn’t expect them to up and leave as quickly as they did, if the IG post you just linked was actually in reference to Dani and emmyn.

Idk I just hope they make more rational decisions in the future bc we’ve seen it play out many times where they make a decision impulsively and then Dani complains about it for like the next 5 videos.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

asui1
Lurker
Lurker
Has liked: 1 time

Post by asui1 »

Sister098+ wrote:
Tue Jan 11, 2022 9:08 pm
talldecafcappuccino wrote:I wonder how Dani & Emmyn's roommates felt about the two of them breaking their lease to move out on their own. LA is so expensive as is but it was probably doable with 5 people in one home. They convinced 2 of Emmyn's bandmates to move from Miami to LA only to break their lease 6 months later. It must have been really stressful for Aaron, Max, and Aaron's girlfriend to either find new roommates to replace them or find a new place to stay. They don't have the security of a YouTuber's income to fall back on.

I wondered this too. Dani and Emmyn are so impulsive and that can be good in some instances but you really don’t want impulsive roommates that could put you in a bind at any moment. I think they all knew their living situation was temporary but maybe they didn’t expect them to up and leave as quickly as they did, if the IG post you just linked was actually in reference to Dani and emmyn.

Idk I just hope they make more rational decisions in the future bc we’ve seen it play out many times where they make a decision impulsively and then Dani complains about it for like the next 5 videos.

I think this is definitely reaction to Emmyn and Dani moving out. If I remember correctly, they never said in their previous videos that this is just temporary, I thought they were talking about how they don't have money and LA is so expensive so they have to live with roommates but were excited about it. Then all of sudden they bought Tesla and moved back to Tennessee which seemed to me rushed and as you say, impulsive. Honestly, I don't think they're responsible and can imagine that their roomates aren't exactly happy with this situation. Who knows how long they're gonna stay in this new apartment, I bet they will be leaving to Tennessee very soon.

asui1
Lurker
Lurker

Post by asui1 »

Also do we know anything about Lauren's boyfriend? It seems like he's from Florida or somewhere as she always puts pics with him wearing summer clothes. I'm dying to know story about how they met, hopefully she'll tell us someday.

talldecafcappuccino
Talker
Talker

So Dani's new youtube video actually kind of addressed how they rushed into the decision to move to LA with roommates and how she ended up not liking the situation and hurt people in the process. One of the roommates moved back to FL because he couldn't afford LA. At least she is owning up to her impulsiveness/mistakes.

talldecafcappuccino
Talker
Talker

I'm also curious about Lauren's new boyfriend! Maybe she will talk about him more if it starts to become more serious?
Can't get over how similar they look lol
stocktonslap209 (Fri Jan 14, 2022 8:48 pm)

Sister098+
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Sister098+ »

So Dani's new youtube video actually kind of addressed how they rushed into the decision to move to LA with roommates and how she ended up not liking the situation and hurt people in the process. One of the roommates moved back to FL because he couldn't afford LA. At least she is owning up to her impulsiveness/mistakes.
Just watched it and oh my Lord… can I just say how upset I would be if I made an agreement with people to move cross country and split rent and then they impulsively decide to break the lease? No, I don’t know all the details so I’m not saying they completely just left them high and dry BUT they basically did. I see Aaron’s girlfriend that lived w them doesn’t follow Dani on IG anymore and Dani doesn’t follow her. And then the fact that Max had to move back to Florida. Like yes they’re all adults and should’ve thought it out for themselves but Dani even said in the video that Emmyn wasn’t sure moving so impulsively was a good idea and she kinda just reassured him it was and then it failed.

Watching her channel is kinda like watching a train wreck. Like I wanna look away but can’t. I really hope they start making better decisions and stop being so impulsive. Dani even said she doesn’t know if it’s privilege that makes her think everything is gonna just work out on it’s own and she doesn’t have to really plan for it, and I would say that’s 1000% accurate. She grew up rich and it def has stuck w/ her the way she frivolously spends and assumes that life is just going to hand her the best w/o having to plan and work for it.

These users liked the author Sister098+ for the post:
stocktonslap209 (Fri Jan 14, 2022 8:47 pm)

talldecafcappuccino
Talker
Talker

Sister098+ wrote:
Fri Jan 14, 2022 5:24 am

Just watched it and oh my Lord… can I just say how upset I would be if I made an agreement with people to move cross country and split rent and then they impulsively decide to break the lease? No, I don’t know all the details so I’m not saying they completely just left them high and dry BUT they basically did. I see Aaron’s girlfriend that lived w them doesn’t follow Dani on IG anymore and Dani doesn’t follow her. And then the fact that Max had to move back to Florida. Like yes they’re all adults and should’ve thought it out for themselves but Dani even said in the video that Emmyn wasn’t sure moving so impulsively was a good idea and she kinda just reassured him it was and then it failed.

Watching her channel is kinda like watching a train wreck. Like I wanna look away but can’t. I really hope they start making better decisions and stop being so impulsive. Dani even said she doesn’t know if it’s privilege that makes her think everything is gonna just work out on it’s own and she doesn’t have to really plan for it, and I would say that’s 1000% accurate. She grew up rich and it def has stuck w/ her the way she frivolously spends and assumes that life is just going to hand her the best w/o having to plan and work for it.

If I were her roommates I would be PISSED. First they inconvenienced everyone to move across the country then inconvenienced everyone when they decided they didn't like their living situation. They made a committment, backed out of it, and screwed everyone over. I wonder why they didn't just wait until the lease was over? Was it that bad?

In the videos where her roommates were featured they made it seem like they were all just having a fun time.

You're right, we don't know the whole story but from an outsiders perspective it seems like they said "well WE aren't happy and WE can afford to live on our own so why shouldn't we?" Just incredibly selfish! I don't blame Aaron's girlfriend for unfollowing Dani. She is definitely privileged.

Wonder if this will affect Games We Play.
gg208 (Fri Jan 21, 2022 5:03 pm)

Sister098+
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Sister098+ »

Sister098+ wrote:
Fri Jan 14, 2022 5:24 am

If I were her roommates I would be PISSED. First they inconvenienced everyone to move across the country then inconvenienced everyone when they decided they didn't like their living situation. They made a committment, backed out of it, and screwed everyone over. I wonder why they didn't just wait until the lease was over? Was it that bad?

In the videos where her roommates were featured they made it seem like they were all just having a fun time.

You're right, we don't know the whole story but from an outsiders perspective it seems like they said "well WE aren't happy and WE can afford to live on our own so why shouldn't we?" Just incredibly selfish! I don't blame Aaron's girlfriend for unfollowing Dani. She is definitely privileged.

I thought about the band too! Bc there’s no way I would want to continue to be a band member after you’ve basically stabbed me in the back and inconvenienced me. You’re right, it’s extremely selfish of them to make decisions on a whim that they can financially bounce back from meanwhile one of them literally had to MOVE BACK to Florida.

It’s scenarios like these, that make me feel like when Dani tells her side of the story of conflict In her family, that I’m really curious to hear the other side. She makes really irrational decisions and I can’t help but think her arguments and disputes w/ her family are similar. Not at all saying they’re 100% right either, but I don’t think they’re fully to blame the way she has painted the narrative in the past

simbiplays3
Wanderer
Wanderer
Been liked: 4 times

Post by simbiplays3 »

Sister098+ wrote:
Fri Jan 14, 2022 11:09 am
talldecafcappuccino wrote: If I were her roommates I would be PISSED. First they inconvenienced everyone to move across the country then inconvenienced everyone when they decided they didn't like their living situation. They made a committment, backed out of it, and screwed everyone over. I wonder why they didn't just wait until the lease was over? Was it that bad?

I thought about the band too! Bc there’s no way I would want to continue to be a band member after you’ve basically stabbed me in the back and inconvenienced me. You’re right, it’s extremely selfish of them to make decisions on a whim that they can financially bounce back from meanwhile one of them literally had to MOVE BACK to Florida.

It’s scenarios like these, that make me feel like when Dani tells her side of the story of conflict In her family, that I’m really curious to hear the other side. She makes really irrational decisions and I can’t help but think her arguments and disputes w/ her family are similar. Not at all saying they’re 100% right either, but I don’t think they’re fully to blame the way she has painted the narrative in the past
Yea I agree, shame cimorelli will never tell their side.

Its like that quote - There are three sides to every story: Your side, my side, and the truth.
These users liked the author simbiplays3 for the post:
Sister098+ (Fri Jan 14, 2022 11:52 am)

stocktonslap209
Learner
Learner
Has liked: 9 times

Post by stocktonslap209 »

Thu Jan 13, 2022 10:37 pm
I'm also curious about Lauren's new boyfriend! Maybe she will talk about him more if it starts to become more serious?
Can't get over how similar they look lol
yeah lauren and her bf look like brother sister :?

folklorediaries
Stalker
Stalker
Been liked: 1 time

Post by folklorediaries »

i just watched dani's latest video on things she wish she knew before moving out at 18. she talks a lot about how her and emmyn struggle a lot with money, and obviously i feel for them, but i'm also not that surprised if they're only living on dani's youtube income? why don't either of them get jobs? at least if dani is working with youtube, why doesn't emmyn get a job? as far as we know, he doesn't seem to have one. i know that he's working on his band, but why wouldn't he pick up another job in the mean time? i genuinely don't know where their money comes from. is it really just from dani, and if so, is that enough? their lives honestly stress me out sm bc there's no planning for the future, everything is just so impulsive and in the now. i think they need to get a reality check. most people their age are in university; it's fine if they don't want to be, but clearly youtube and their band isn't making them enough money rn, so get a job like everyone else.
These users liked the author folklorediaries for the post:
25scuba (Sun Jan 16, 2022 1:10 am)

25scuba
Learner
Learner
Has liked: 17 times
Been liked: 7 times

Post by 25scuba »

Sister098+ wrote:
Fri Jan 14, 2022 11:09 am
talldecafcappuccino wrote: If I were her roommates I would be PISSED. First they inconvenienced everyone to move across the country then inconvenienced everyone when they decided they didn't like their living situation. They made a committment, backed out of it, and screwed everyone over. I wonder why they didn't just wait until the lease was over? Was it that bad?

to this day, i don't understand why she got married at 19. it's just a really impulsive decision imo. i can't blame the cimorellis for freaking out and worrying about how she would adjust. especially since dani is facing the brunt of financial pressures, and is having to support a mentally ill spouse. i still think these wouldve been problems had they been dating and just living together, but somehow marriage makes it all a lot more... intense? like you have to deal with in laws and joint taxes. it's also natural to want to live without roommates, but they couldn't even afford it. why didn't they factor in any of this before getting married? i feel like if they werent married then it wouldnt have been so weird for emmyn to go back to tennessee to stay with his family for a while, and dani to stay in lA.

i feel like dani just didn't anticipate the responsibilities that come with marriage. it's hard enough being a young adult and trying to navigate living on your own and supporting yourself. but like she said, being married means that you're basically two people. you're a collective, and a lot of your decisions affect the other person.

simbiplays3
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by simbiplays3 »

Tbh I think they probably do have enough money - can't impulse buy a tesla unless you do

I just think they are terrible at saving it, especially with breaking leases etc
These users liked the author simbiplays3 for the post:
gg208 (Fri Jan 21, 2022 5:06 pm)

Return to “Music”