Has liked: 581 times
Been liked: 938 times

Re: HRH Collection simps for Mao Zedong

Post by tar »

BlackHearted wrote:
Fri Nov 26, 2021 7:06 pm
Holloway wrote:
Fri Nov 26, 2021 5:25 pm
San Francisco requires proof of vaccination for indoor dining, and she is posting from inside bars and restaurants so.....
I wouldn't be shocked if they both had fake vaccination cards.
She has a fake service dog card. I wouldn't put anything past those two.
Fake cards are pretty easy to get. I would imagine the two of them wouldn’t mind using fake cards.

dulcechunti
Mini Modz
Mini Modz
Has liked: 0
Been liked: 93 times

Post by dulcechunti »

Agree on the fake vax cards, but Botchy is a cowardly botched Karen who talks shit on social media but tows the line IRL. I can see her taking advantage of the free vaccine.

And speaking of botched, that face is gone-gone. A fat chipmunk ain’t got nothing on those lumpy cheeks.

Love the way to sucks on her bottom lip to fake that weird gap. Botchy is such a weirdo.

Giggity giggity.

apeachymess
Gossiper
Gossiper
Been liked: 4 times

Post by apeachymess »

Her face is so botched and she airbrushes her photos so imagine how bad it looks in person
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
These users liked the author apeachymess for the post:
Vespa123 (Thu Dec 02, 2021 1:00 am)
Rating: 2.86%

Heyholetsgo
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper
Been liked: 3 times

Post by Heyholetsgo »

I haven't watched her in years but the amount of gays who follow her is absloutely repulsive. Granted most of them are of the cis white male variety which really explains it.
These users liked the author Heyholetsgo for the post:
marigoldsoul (Tue Nov 30, 2021 8:37 pm)
Gossiping doesn't make you a cunt, being a cunt makes you a cunt.

manic baby doll
Learner
Learner
Been liked: 2 times

Post by manic baby doll »

i have noticed a trend due to her becoming popular with gay men online is they start watching her, think its funny, but after a few videos think she is lame. this is at least within my friend group and their friends as well. the highlights people make of her and post on tik tok are funny until u sit through a forty minute video of it and feel absolutely drained by her that's why her popularity has gone up online but her views really haven't shown a difference.
These users liked the author manic baby doll for the post (total 2):
marigoldsoul (Thu Dec 02, 2021 9:35 am) • 887ml (Wed Jan 26, 2022 3:54 pm)
Rating: 5.71%

ForLoveOfGossip
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has liked: 17 times
Been liked: 9 times

Post by ForLoveOfGossip »

Guys, the tentacles are back in stories 🐙 Her thumb is so disgusting, it looks like it’s swollen and it will burst, the nails are literal claws.

ForLoveOfGossip
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

This forum is dead

frenchpedicure
Stalker
Stalker
Been liked: 0

Post by frenchpedicure »

Wow you guys.

I’m new here. I can’t share too much about what my specific job is because I will give away what company I work for - but i can tell you that I know for a fact that this woman’s anti mask and vaccine statements are simply wrong and also dangerous. The benefit of masks and vaccines are outlined on both the cdc and the fda website. The myths about both have been debunked and you can look it for yourself. This woman touts conspiracy theories that have continuously been debunked by the cdc and I am not sure why she does it.

This chick is honestly the craziest Karen I’ve ever come across on the internet and what’s strange is she swears she isn’t a Karen, she swears that she is totally different because she wears cheap H&M clothes from the men section or because she collects vintage shit.

Honestly I think she is starving and that is why she is unhinged like this. She has alluded to losing all that weight she lost in really unhealthy ways and I think she is just extremely hungry most of the time which is why she is always drinking coffee and smoking cigarettes. I think she’s trying to suppress her appetite and in the process her brain is barely functioning properly.

I remember seeing her on YouTube years ago and her the change in how she acts is like a complete 180. The only thing that seemed to drastically change is that she lost a lot of weight and also started pumping her face with fillers. This woman must have gone bananas after her divorce.

Also it is funny seeing her claim she looks super young. When you see her face close up she is clearly every bit of her age. She needs to lay off he Botox and fillers, her skin looks tight af around the eyes like she is pulling the skin on the outside of her eyes sort of like the way you do when you’re trying to put eyeliner on. Also I can see how cigarettes aging her.

I really just think she is delusional, lol. And she can’t dress at all, her fashion sense is like every mall hopper I see from la. Oversized t shirt, chunky shoes, chanel bag. She thinks she is innovative and I really don’t get it.

Masks decrease the likelihood of contracting the virus and most people who are hospitalized right now who are seriously ill because of COVID are people who are not vaccinated.

Sybil Vane
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Been liked: 23 times

Post by Sybil Vane »

The latest drop from Ro Bouvier is pure gold hahahahahaha

Psycho Linebacker's screeching in 3, 2, 1...

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

It’s been awhile since I’ve seen any of the Judy Judy show. I think I had just seen pics or snippets. I can’t remember.
Thanks for posting this. I haven’t had time to check my IG lately.

dulcechunti
Mini Modz
Mini Modz
Been liked: 93 times

Post by dulcechunti »

Sybil Vane wrote:
Tue Dec 14, 2021 4:43 am

It looks like the video was deleted, but then re-uploaded. There is some MAJOR shit flinging going on at the condo right now… That video needs to be downloaded and archived for posterity.

Dear Ro, wherever you are, you are the GOAT.

“WWG1WGA” :rofl:

Sybil Vane
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Sybil Vane »

dulcechunti wrote:
Tue Dec 14, 2021 5:27 pm
Sybil Vane wrote:
Tue Dec 14, 2021 4:43 am

It looks like the video was deleted, but then re-uploaded. There is some MAJOR shit flinging going on at the condo right now… That video needs to be downloaded and archived for posterity.

Dear Ro, wherever you are, you are the GOAT.

“WWG1WGA” :rofl:
It's here for now

but whoa, Noah is no more: https://www.dignitymemorial.com/obituar ... ad-8264982

apeachymess
Gossiper
Gossiper
Been liked: 4 times

Post by apeachymess »

She doesn’t have the balls to address the JJ thing. Just like when Michael and Anthony said her jewelry was from Alibaba in one of his parody videos she didn’t say shit then. She’s such a coward.

ForLoveOfGossip
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

frenchpedicure wrote:
Mon Dec 13, 2021 5:35 pm
Wow you guys.

I’m new here. I can’t share too much about what my specific job is because I will give away what company I work for - but i can tell you that I know for a fact that this woman’s anti mask and vaccine statements are simply wrong and also dangerous. The benefit of masks and vaccines are outlined on both the cdc and the fda website. The myths about both have been debunked and you can look it for yourself. This woman touts conspiracy theories that have continuously been debunked by the cdc and I am not sure why she does it.

This chick is honestly the craziest Karen I’ve ever come across on the internet and what’s strange is she swears she isn’t a Karen, she swears that she is totally different because she wears cheap H&M clothes from the men section or because she collects vintage shit.

Honestly I think she is starving and that is why she is unhinged like this. She has alluded to losing all that weight she lost in really unhealthy ways and I think she is just extremely hungry most of the time which is why she is always drinking coffee and smoking cigarettes. I think she’s trying to suppress her appetite and in the process her brain is barely functioning properly.

I remember seeing her on YouTube years ago and her the change in how she acts is like a complete 180. The only thing that seemed to drastically change is that she lost a lot of weight and also started pumping her face with fillers. This woman must have gone bananas after her divorce.

Also it is funny seeing her claim she looks super young. When you see her face close up she is clearly every bit of her age. She needs to lay off he Botox and fillers, her skin looks tight af around the eyes like she is pulling the skin on the outside of her eyes sort of like the way you do when you’re trying to put eyeliner on. Also I can see how cigarettes aging her.

I really just think she is delusional, lol. And she can’t dress at all, her fashion sense is like every mall hopper I see from la. Oversized t shirt, chunky shoes, chanel bag. She thinks she is innovative and I really don’t get it.

Masks decrease the likelihood of contracting the virus and most people who are hospitalized right now who are seriously ill because of COVID are people who are not vaccinated.
I would go even further— Alex not only looks her age, but she filters and photoshops her pictures like mad but then claims “I don’t airbrush or photoshop my pics”.
About her style— Alex hasn’t worn clothes for years, this is something I find pathological (a lot if not most of the people with ‘issues’ wear sports clothes as if they were clothes all the time, I mean, they don’t wear any other normal clothes. I find it so weird that she doesn’t dress anymore, she just grabs whatever baggy sporty pieces she has lying around and wears them even to family dos and dinners out. I was qlso wondering why she never wore shoes again (it’s been years!) But looking at her feet the other day it dawned on me that those feet mustn’t fit any normal shoes (they’re like Pterodactyl’s paws or feet)
Still, it is very odd that she won’t wear clothes and shoes. Will she ever wear again?

Sybil Vane
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Sybil Vane »

Crusty greasy Psycho Fridget, tearing up Starbucks' mask mandate sign like the true Qanon freak she is.
YES, YOU ARE.
Freak.
These users liked the author Sybil Vane for the post (total 2):
Gummo_Sevigny (Mon Jan 03, 2022 1:01 am) • LCRUZ21 (Mon Jan 03, 2022 5:30 am)
Rating: 5.71%

thehollywoodfoxes
Stalker
Stalker
Been liked: 0

Post by thehollywoodfoxes »

Newbie here, but frequent reader.
Latest HRH video "cultural appreciation " is a must see.

Lolokwow
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Been liked: 32 times

Post by Lolokwow »

seems the new audience and internet masses are finally seeing the Alex we've known for so long here. It must have been hell for her trying to pretend to be normal for the sake of having some sort of audience to generate revenue from but as always the voices in her head won. She's currently being called out for posting pictures of a homeless man at a mall, which of course has lead people down the rabbit hole of just how q-anon she is -- which apparently is a step too far for even some of the most conservative right wingers. She should be careful, she was almost platform-less just a few months ago.

Sybil Vane
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Sybil Vane »

Every time. Without fail.

Besides, the voices in her psycho head won, big time. Fridget's a full on QAren now. Alexandra Erika Peirce is long gone.
These users liked the author Sybil Vane for the post:
janinep57 (Wed Jan 19, 2022 11:44 pm)

Sybil Vane
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Sybil Vane »

Siri, show me what karma is:

Fridget McQAren is soooooo ripe for her mental institution's crockery :roll:
These users liked the author Sybil Vane for the post:
janinep57 (Wed Jan 19, 2022 11:44 pm)

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

Sybil Vane wrote:
Fri Jan 14, 2022 11:02 am
Siri, show me what karma is:
Fridget McQAren is soooooo ripe for her mental institution's crockery :roll:
That is :rofl:. I haven’t watched her in a bit.

Return to “HRH Collection”