Lucy Lou Carmody Part 6: House A Disaster, Crap Smeared On The Wall, Police Are Always My First Call

CarrotinSaladiswrong
Learner
Learner

Re: Lucy Lou Carmody Part 6: House A Disaster, Crap Smeared On The Wall, Police Are Always My First Call

Post by CarrotinSaladiswrong »

I’m sure they have; but not me. I was one of the ones who didn’t send a single thing or ring a single company ie social. So, no, not I. ☺️

Mischief

Re: Lucy Lou Carmody Part 6: House A Disaster, Crap Smeared On The Wall, Police Are Always My First Call

Post by Mischief »

Members please keep posts going forward on topic of Lucy and stop going off topic. I myself am getting confused with the name dropping of people I don't know how they are related to this thread other than they are a friend of Lucy's or another gossiper? Not sure. But please do not name drop other gossipers as that is a form of doxing.
And so I cry sometimes when I'm lying in bed...Just to get it all out, what's in my head...And I, I am feeling a little peculiar...And so I wake in the morning and I step outside...And I take a deep breath and I get real high...And I scream from the top of my lungs..."What's going on?"...

CarrotinSaladiswrong
Learner
Learner

Post by CarrotinSaladiswrong »

Wait, who named someone else? Unless the comments been deleted?

Doobadee33
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Doobadee33 »

CarrotinSaladiswrong wrote:
Fri Jan 14, 2022 7:03 am
I’m sure they have; but not me. I was one of the ones who didn’t send a single thing or ring a single company ie social. So, no, not I. ☺️
I haven't done either, I cba making the effort tbh 🤣🤣

JigglyJess97
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by JigglyJess97 »

Mischief wrote:Members please keep posts going forward on topic of Lucy and stop going off topic. I myself am getting confused with the name dropping of people I don't know how they are related to this thread other than they are a friend of Lucy's or another gossiper? Not sure. But please do not name drop other gossipers as that is a form of doxing.
I cant see where anyone's name specifically has been mentioned, only mine and Lucys (and my name has never been an issue being mentioned before) I've merely stated that this parcel could be from Lucy OR could be from one of the other 7 in the GC who had access to my address as is isn't the first parcel I've received from that same company... No names dropped and of course no accusations as they can't be backed up since noone would admit to sending it Image

Sent from my MAR-LX1A using Tapatalk

Secretacc6
Debater
Debater

Post by Secretacc6 »

I don’t think anyone named anyone yet just incase it goes that way with people pointing fingers. In the end, whoever did it needs to grow up and that’s it 🙋‍♀️

JigglyJess97
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by JigglyJess97 »

Ishman wrote:But isn’t it best aswell that no one starts accusing people without solid proof. Let’s just keep the thread on Lucy, I know no names are being mentioned but still. And I’m sure that others commenting on here have sent things out in the past
No accusations here since there's no proof since noone would admit to it cause people can't own their shit ImageImageImage

JigglyJess97
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by JigglyJess97 »

Secretacc6 wrote:I don’t think anyone named anyone yet just incase it goes that way with people pointing fingers. In the end, whoever did it needs to grow up and that’s it Image
Nope. Mischief said they were getting confused with the name dropping when there's been nothing of the kind......

Amyc29
Learner
Learner

Post by Amyc29 »

Screenshot_20220114-174704_WhatsApp.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

chipotle_yum
Informer
Informer

Post by chipotle_yum »

Amyc29 wrote:
Fri Jan 14, 2022 9:48 am
I did not expect that!

Emmabun
Informer
Informer

Post by Emmabun »

Amyc29 wrote:

This is actually the best thing that can happen for her, that way her son can be well looked after and someone can be keeping a eye on her with him but then she still stays with him, actually this is best for them both it’ll help her a lot if she lets them in there

chipotle_yum
Informer
Informer

Post by chipotle_yum »

Emmabun wrote:
Fri Jan 14, 2022 10:25 am
Amyc29 wrote:

This is actually the best thing that can happen for her, that way her son can be well looked after and someone can be keeping a eye on her with him but then she still stays with him, actually this is best for them both it’ll help her a lot if she lets them in there
I agree. We all suggested parenting classes. She’ll be made to engage with me and take him out more, cook proper meals and stay off her bloody phone as much!

RedEd
Debater
Debater

Post by RedEd »

Going in a mother and baby unit would be the best thing for both of them , they will teach her how to parent properly, how to keep house , cook substantial meals , how to budget properly, and encourage her with personal hygiene, I'm guessing social are probably enforcing this and normally until they feel you are able to live on your own.

Secretacc6
Debater
Debater

Post by Secretacc6 »

Amyc29 wrote:
I honestly wish the best and hope she gets the help she needs for herself and Leo, like everyone else is saying this might be the best thing for her

Chapter1
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Chapter1 »

Isn’t Leo too old to be in a mother and baby unit ?

Emmabun
Informer
Informer

Post by Emmabun »

I wish a bird would poo on her I still can’t stand her but I do feel for her little boy so hope this works for his sake

Doobadee33
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Doobadee33 »

Chapter1 wrote:
Fri Jan 14, 2022 11:19 am
I was thinking that but I'm not too sure

Doobadee33
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Doobadee33 »

Chapter1 wrote:
Fri Jan 14, 2022 11:19 am
Found this
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Chapter1
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Chapter1 »

Just been told she’s
Commented on that post and said it’s not about her. I can’t see it

Chapter1
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Chapter1 »

Chapter1 wrote:
Fri Jan 14, 2022 11:36 am
Just been told she’s
Commented on that post and said it’s not about her. I can’t see it
As I’m not on her Facebook so how true it is I don’t know

Return to “Lucy Lou Carmody”