Forum rules
National Suicide Prevention Lifeline

Hours: Available 24 hours a day!
800-273-8255

https://suicidepreventionlifeline.org/
Mischief

Bad Days

Post by Mischief »

I’ve had some bad days especially the last week has been really difficult and emotionally draining on me. The weekend has sort of just drifted on for me and sitting alone bored. I have another surgery lined up for tomorrow and next week and also been in pain the last three days so I’m ready for it. Taking some pain medications so kinda also high. Drained and tired. Just wanted to vent a little.
And so I cry sometimes when I'm lying in bed...Just to get it all out, what's in my head...And I, I am feeling a little peculiar...And so I wake in the morning and I step outside...And I take a deep breath and I get real high...And I scream from the top of my lungs..."What's going on?"...

itshollyagain
Lurker
Lurker

Re: Bad Days

Post by itshollyagain »

That sounds like a lot for any person to deal with! I hope that surgery goes welll

Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk

Mischief

Post by Mischief »

itshollyagain wrote:
Mon Nov 15, 2021 8:17 pm
That sounds like a lot for any person to deal with! I hope that surgery goes welll

Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk
Hi! I appreciate your reply so much! I am currently in bed recovering and on pain meds. I feel much more better now after my surgery! Last night was terrible and I cried the last couple of days due to severe pain and it takes a lot of me to break down from pain. I need to get my antibiotics tomorrow morning.. I was supposed to get after my procedure but I was too out of it and unable to drive. I go again next week but it'll be a smaller procedure as long as everything is healing good
And so I cry sometimes when I'm lying in bed...Just to get it all out, what's in my head...And I, I am feeling a little peculiar...And so I wake in the morning and I step outside...And I take a deep breath and I get real high...And I scream from the top of my lungs..."What's going on?"...

Mischief

Post by Mischief »

I just woke up in a lot of pain and unable to sleep. My head hurts so bad I won't wish this pain on anyone but my entire right temple is hurting and my eye is hurting. I have another few days of pain till my next procedure. I honestly just want to be able to sleep right now. My hands are starting to tremble which is freaking me out but might be a side effect from medication... Sorry I am a bummer please ignore me venting.

Mischief

Post by Mischief »

My Dad told me the night before Thanksgiving he was not coming to see me (actually he had my mom tell me). I drove over and delivered him some apple and cherry pie his favorite and he didn't even look at it or say thank u. He's kind of always been that way so I am numb to it..My mom spent the entire time telling me about my sister, brother, and cousins who all have kids and I was avoiding the dreaded glance at me for not having any. I am feeling really fucking down today (now tomorrow) gotta try to sleep it's already close to 2am. None of my other family contacted me either... which is pretty much the same as every day and year going strong as they forget I exist. Lots of fun seeing them wish each other happy holidays on fb though and tagging each other..

On a funny note while I am typing this I for some reason am streaming Con Air on my tv and this movie is so cheesy. WOW

:confetti:

Selia11
Debater
Debater

Post by Selia11 »

Hi Mischief, I hope you’re doing well.
Wow I can’t believe that no one called to check up on you! That’s so rude!
Is there’s anyone taking care of you now? I hope that you’re feeling better 💖

Mischief

Post by Mischief »

Hello @Moonsoum! Thanks .. my family has always been like that with me not really close to anyone and the other half forget I am even a thing. I guess I was groomed to be introverted from a young age. I have my two pups that are keeping me company! I am doing ok.. thank you! Sometimes I have good or bad days (mostly bad) but I take a while to get out it and get better. I am working on some reading today to keep myself busy

I hope you had a good day not sure if you celebrate the Holiday but regardless I hope your week has been pleasant! :love2:

Mischief

Post by Mischief »

Been having some bad weeks lately. Nothing in general to make me upset it's mostly just depression that I can't mellow out sometimes and just have to ride it out. I have a terrible habit of looking back at memories and wondering about things I cannot change along with self doubt. I know nobody is perfect it just I can be really hard on myself most of the time and that can really exhaust my mental health.

Return to “Mental Health”