Learner

Re: Michel Janse Part 2

Post by wasitevenreal »

Brook literally looks like a trucker and not in the cute way. yuck lol

Mischief

Post by Mischief »

He looks like he is playing an undercover cop in a really bad comedy
And so I cry sometimes when I'm lying in bed...Just to get it all out, what's in my head...And I, I am feeling a little peculiar...And so I wake in the morning and I step outside...And I take a deep breath and I get real high...And I scream from the top of my lungs..."What's going on?"...

Mischief

Post by Mischief »

Michel just uploaded a new video and it really feels like she is hinting that Brook didn't want to try to work it out. At one point in the video she says she hasn't felt wanted or affection in a really long time. That is so sad. She says she doesn't want to focus on being angry but is trying to find forgiveness.
And so I cry sometimes when I'm lying in bed...Just to get it all out, what's in my head...And I, I am feeling a little peculiar...And so I wake in the morning and I step outside...And I take a deep breath and I get real high...And I scream from the top of my lungs..."What's going on?"...

Bloodofoldvalyria
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Bloodofoldvalyria »

Mischief wrote:
Wed Dec 08, 2021 1:10 pm

Michel just uploaded a new video and it really feels like she is hinting that Brook didn't want to try to work it out. At one point in the video she says she hasn't felt wanted or affection in a really long time. That is so sad. She says she doesn't want to focus on being angry but is trying to find forgiveness.
Yup... her comments about not being wanted or chosen are heartbreaking. In the long run this will be a blessing in disguise for her.

kellymb4
Learner
Learner

Post by kellymb4 »

Did anyone get the feeling that there was some sort of infidelity or feelings for someone else from Brook through the beginning of the video? She kept talking about how she is learning more of the story and processing it. At the very least he was not being honest with her about something or was hiding something. I’m glad she has space now and is healing. She deserves better!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

celadon
Learner
Learner

Post by celadon »

kellymb4 wrote:
Wed Dec 08, 2021 1:27 pm
Did anyone get the feeling that there was some sort of infidelity or feelings for someone else from Brook through the beginning of the video? She kept talking about how she is learning more of the story and processing it. At the very least he was not being honest with her about something or was hiding something. I’m glad she has space now and is healing. She deserves better!

I got this impression too. It would explain her cryptic tweets and likes.

I also found it really sad how she continually talks about how she’s sad that she’s not a wife anymore. Like she’s so much more than that! Hopefully she’ll be able to lean into her likes and interests and come up with her own identity that doesn’t revolve around anyone but herself.

Also, you can totally have girls night out or hang with your family and whatnot regardless if you’re in a relationship or not. It’s actually very healthy to do stuff like that.

babypinks332
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by babypinks332 »

Bloodofoldvalyria wrote:
Wed Dec 08, 2021 1:24 pm
Mischief wrote:
Wed Dec 08, 2021 1:10 pm

Yup... her comments about not being wanted or chosen are heartbreaking. In the long run this will be a blessing in disguise for her.
Hopefully it helps her first love herself fully before finding someone new so that she's secure in herself completely before anything. Seeing her mourn being a wife/spouse so much shows how much of her identity that was. Hoping she find herself and embraces who she is alone, not in relation to someone else.

3milkSFV
Wanderer
Wanderer
Has thanked: 0

Post by 3milkSFV »

Just watched her new video. I have been married for 8 years, together for 10. He left her. She was desperate to be married. Its such a turn off after a while. She would have married anyone because she was desperate. She needs to chill the fuck out and learn to not pine after co-dependancy. It's probably the first time anyone has told her NO. Tough lesson.

mainecoon
Lurker
Lurker

Post by mainecoon »

3milkSFV wrote:
Wed Dec 08, 2021 1:52 pm
Just watched her new video. I have been married for 8 years, together for 10. He left her. She was desperate to be married. Its such a turn off after a while. She would have married anyone because she was desperate. She needs to chill the fuck out and learn to not pine after co-dependancy. It's probably the first time anyone has told her NO. Tough lesson.
This is unnecessarily aggressive, imo. I agree that she'd grow from finding more of her identity in things that aren't tied to other people, but trying your best to make a marriage work doesn't mean you're "pining" over being unhealthily codependent. She honestly (and reasonably) believed she'd be in that relationship for the rest of her life; of course she became a little codependent in marriage--who wouldn't? And it's natural for her to miss how her life used to be. A marriage is a big thing to lose. She gets to be sad.

That being said, I think she's much better off without Brook in the long run. I listened to a few episodes of their podcast, and he did not speak to her with a commensurate level of respect or kindness. I hope she finds someone who is good to her.

kellymb4
Learner
Learner

Post by kellymb4 »

She didn’t marry just anyone, she married for love. He married her for love too. I don’t think she was desperate to just marry any breathing man. It was also her culture to marry young, which I understand. I think she stayed and tried so hard for the sake of being a wife and being married when she wasn’t being treated well or appreciated. Which I don’t agree with. But that might also have to do with her struggling with her lifelong views as a Christian and not wanting to be divorced. I don’t think she needs to chill the fuck out, she’s mourning life as she knew it and who am I to tell her exactly how to mourn. I think we all agree she needs to take this time to grow and realize she deserves to be treated better.

Bellflowers
Talker
Talker

Post by Bellflowers »

I think it was more that she didn't want to be "divorced". However, I do believe she married the first guy that came along and being able to have a big wedding didn't deter her from getting married.

Michel has always been very good at gaining sympathy and she will continue to do that. It does irk me that she doesn't seem to realize most people would have it more difficult than she does with her wealthy parents. There is no way she was worried about money or depleting a savings account. Don't go on and on about the cost of moving, an apartment deposit and buying furniture. Did she think her parents were going let her be stuck in CA?

We know she loves to "pre pay" the rent so she doesn't have to pay each month!

wellthen
Lurker
Lurker

Post by wellthen »

Been lurking this whole time but decided to check out everyone's twitter accounts and just saw these, ouch. As someone who's been emotionally cheated on, I feel for Michel.
an hour or so later...

kellymb4
Learner
Learner

Post by kellymb4 »

I don’t know if anyone has brought this up yet but I noticed on ari’s Instagram she has “8/24

On September 1st is when Michel took her first break from Instagram and YouTube… I wonder if those are related.

ducksquack
Debater
Debater

Post by ducksquack »

kellymb4 wrote:
Wed Dec 08, 2021 6:46 pm
I don’t know if anyone has brought this up yet but I noticed on ari’s Instagram she has “8/24ImageImage

On September 1st is when Michel took her first break from Instagram and YouTube… I wonder if those are related.

I think someone said the date and colours were related to that rapist basketball player that everyone seems to idolise

oreogirl
Lurker
Lurker

Post by oreogirl »

When michel mentioned in today’s vlog that she hasn’t felt wanted in a while, it made me think about her q&a where she was brutally honest about how little she and brook had sex. It seems like their challenges might have been hiding in plain sight this whole time 😢

lemon211
Lurker
Lurker

Post by lemon211 »

Michel's subtweets have definitely lined up with Ari Tata's tweets too many times to be a coincidence. Judging from Michel's video today it definitely seems like there was at least some emotional cheating happening and Brook was in a hurry to leave the marriage. It sounds like he was adamant to end things and not "give it to God" or work through it, like she referenced in the video today

Issiedarling_1
Informer
Informer

Post by Issiedarling_1 »

kellymb4 wrote:
Wed Dec 08, 2021 6:46 pm
I don’t know if anyone has brought this up yet but I noticed on ari’s Instagram she has “8/24ImageImage

what's her instagram?

Issiedarling_1
Informer
Informer

Post by Issiedarling_1 »

interesting that she would tweet this and Brook would like it...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

anon_bunny123
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by anon_bunny123 »

kellymb4 wrote:
Wed Dec 08, 2021 2:39 pm
She didn’t marry just anyone, she married for love. He married her for love too. I don’t think she was desperate to just marry any breathing man. It was also her culture to marry young, which I understand. I think she stayed and tried so hard for the sake of being a wife and being married when she wasn’t being treated well or appreciated. Which I don’t agree with. But that might also have to do with her struggling with her lifelong views as a Christian and not wanting to be divorced. I don’t think she needs to chill the fuck out, she’s mourning life as she knew it and who am I to tell her exactly how to mourn. I think we all agree she needs to take this time to grow and realize she deserves to be treated better.

Didn’t she almost get married to her previous ex but decided that he wasn’t the right fit? I think she talked about it on the podcast

Beetlebug222
Stalker
Stalker
Been thanked: 0

Post by Beetlebug222 »

oreogirl wrote:
Wed Dec 08, 2021 7:41 pm
When michel mentioned in today’s vlog that she hasn’t felt wanted in a while, it made me think about her q&a where she was brutally honest about how little she and brook had sex. It seems like their challenges might have been hiding in plain sight this whole time 😢
Which q&a?

Return to “Michel Janse”