Pakistani Bloggers/Influencers Part 7

Naz101
Lurker
Lurker

Re: Pakistani Bloggers/Influencers Part 7

Post by Naz101 »

Do you think that’s why Irsa released it so quickly, so she doesn’t get accused of copying Dina? It’s so similar to I Like Me Dina has created just us slight tweaks here and there.

Never seen Irsa talk about it in here stories that wanted her on clothing brand.

masterone wrote:
Wed Dec 01, 2021 4:18 pm
Stripsoflace wrote:
Wed Dec 01, 2021 3:19 pm

Irsa's deleted all the comments about them being expensive and even the ones people saying they wanted to buy stuff but couldn't justify the price
She can delete all she likes they're just such stupid prices. Price point wise think she's copied Dina.

OMGAlert
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by OMGAlert »

therealgossipqueen wrote:
Thu Dec 02, 2021 8:37 am
The amount of money Annam Ahmed has spent on her face so she can eye fuck herself you’d think she’d get the furry birth mark removed? And before anyone barks at me that God gave her that well shhh because God gave her those tiny lips and she still plumps those up? Why not fix whats actually spoiling you?
:rofl: <3 Lol So true.

You should add this comment to the Annam Ahmad thread so she can see it as she follows her own thread along with her minions.

spmalik1992
Wanderer
Wanderer
Has thanked: 0

Post by spmalik1992 »

Bambum12 wrote:
Thu Dec 02, 2021 7:37 pm
spmalik1992 wrote:
Wed Dec 01, 2021 12:01 pm
who is she dating now she is always in expensive cars and vacations she always is posting about how good her relationship with her ex and his parents are

i dont think it is a rental car service because the plates are always custom, same ones too. creepy i know that. Rental companies do not do that. anyone know how her parents past away

spmalik1992
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by spmalik1992 »

Bambum12 wrote:
spmalik1992 wrote:
Wed Dec 01, 2021 12:01 pm
who is she dating now she is always in expensive cars and vacations she always is posting about how good her relationship with her ex and his parents are

also 2 trips to london in 1 month, she might be dating a lad from here

masterone
Informer
Informer

Post by masterone »

Naz101 wrote:
Fri Dec 03, 2021 2:00 am
Do you think that’s why Irsa released it so quickly, so she doesn’t get accused of copying Dina? It’s so similar to I Like Me Dina has created just us slight tweaks here and there.

Never seen Irsa talk about it in here stories that wanted her on clothing brand.

masterone wrote:
Wed Dec 01, 2021 4:18 pm

Probably and there's not much variety, would have waited until there was a few more bits in place, but it's the same with Dina, don't think they invest heavily as it might not be a success. Think people initially purchase a few bits but doubt she will have regular customers.

She can delete all she likes they're just such stupid prices. Price point wise think she's copied Dina.

Bambum12
Learner
Learner

Post by Bambum12 »

spmalik1992 wrote:
Fri Dec 03, 2021 7:36 am
Bambum12 wrote:
Interesting. I wonder who funds her considering she's just a real estate agent or something

Dazu
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by Dazu »

Does anyone know what happened to rahim pardesis second wife? He deleted all her pictures and videos. Even pics of the baby. Somia also deleted her Instagram. Wonder what happend.

Mahi
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by Mahi »

I would like to know the answer too. I can't believe he actually got 2 women to marry him. He looks like a greasy perv.

LittleP
Stalker
Stalker
Been thanked: 0

Post by LittleP »

Dazu wrote:
Sun Dec 05, 2021 3:43 pm
Does anyone know what happened to rahim pardesis second wife? He deleted all her pictures and videos. Even pics of the baby. Somia also deleted her Instagram. Wonder what happend.
Interested to know about it as well.

curiouscinnamon
Learner
Learner

Post by curiouscinnamon »

Hi
Is there a thread for tiktokers?

Teaspillers
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Teaspillers »

Someone should make one - the amount of Pakistani girls on there embarrassing themselves, I shouldn’t even call them girls, most are grown women.

Missk91
Talker
Talker

Post by Missk91 »

Teaspillers wrote:
Tue Dec 07, 2021 4:18 pm
Someone should make one - the amount of Pakistani girls on there embarrassing themselves, I shouldn’t even call them girls, most are grown women.
Some of them look like hookers straight out of heera mandi. Dancing about for random perverts.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Mischief

Post by Mischief »

curiouscinnamon wrote:
Tue Dec 07, 2021 3:09 pm
Hi
Is there a thread for tiktokers?
<3 Great idea! Members have the ability to make new topics under each category. If you all want to test it out please add it as you would like :bkiss:
And so I cry sometimes when I'm lying in bed...Just to get it all out, what's in my head...And I, I am feeling a little peculiar...And so I wake in the morning and I step outside...And I take a deep breath and I get real high...And I scream from the top of my lungs..."What's going on?"...

therealgossipqueen
Talker
Talker

Post by therealgossipqueen »

Something about swoopitsiamah always looks so dirty. No matter how posh she tries to act she never looks classy or clean.

masterone
Informer
Informer

Post by masterone »

Zahra, Madihas mate going on about putting on 35kgs during her pregnancy. That's not normal if you don't have any underlying health condition, it's pure greed, she probably just stuffed herself silly. She posted about how she lost it and how long it took, darling if you don't eat like a pig in the first place you wouldn't have put so much on.

Someone called her out on it and she went on a rant about how everyone is different, darling however different everyone is, that is a crap ton of weight to put on and then blame it on pregnancy. Seriously all to promote some fitness class she's getting for free. How much do these influencers degrade themselves for a freebie.

If you truly cared about how women felt you'd tell them being pregnant isn't an excuse to turn into a pig and if you did eat yourself silly then own it, don't act as if being pregnant is a valid excuse to put on so much weight. Imagine she means 35KGs AFTER the kid popped out :? Shocking!!
IMG_20211208_234232.jpg
IMG_20211208_234305.jpg
IMG_20211208_234210.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

millionthousand
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by millionthousand »

masterone wrote:
Wed Dec 08, 2021 3:56 pm
Zahra, Madihas mate going on about putting on 35kgs during her pregnancy. That's not normal if you don't have any underlying health condition, it's pure greed, she probably just stuffed herself silly. She posted about how she lost it and how long it took, darling if you don't eat like a pig in the first place you wouldn't have put so much on.

Someone called her out on it and she went on a rant about how everyone is different, darling however different everyone is, that is a crap ton of weight to put on and then blame it on pregnancy. Seriously all to promote some fitness class she's getting for free. How much do these influencers degrade themselves for a freebie.

If you truly cared about how women felt you'd tell them being pregnant isn't an excuse to turn into a pig and if you did eat yourself silly then own it, don't act as if being pregnant is a valid excuse to put on so much weight. Imagine she means 35KGs AFTER the kid popped out :? Shocking!!

IMG_20211208_234232.jpg
IMG_20211208_234305.jpg
IMG_20211208_234210.jpg
She'll forever be a fat girl. She has lost a lot of weight but she's so weird looking, she unfortunately inherited all her fathers awful features, she looks like him with him but with a wig on.

She is the definition of snowflake, my journey, my mental health with everything. Unfortunately most Pakistani women use pregnancy as an excuse to pig out. You are right 35Kgs is like 80 pounds and that is a huuuuuuge amount.

Her husband is friends with one of my friends bf and he says he has a gf on the side (she's black, non Muslim) Her life makes me sad, she's away from her own family, her husband is away more often then at home, so she's stuck at home with her inlaws and toddler all day. She lives in a joint family.

masterone
Informer
Informer

Post by masterone »

millionthousand wrote:
Wed Dec 08, 2021 6:25 pm
masterone wrote:
Wed Dec 08, 2021 3:56 pm

IMG_20211208_234232.jpg
IMG_20211208_234305.jpg
IMG_20211208_234210.jpg
She'll forever be a fat girl. She has lost a lot of weight but she's so weird looking, she unfortunately inherited all her fathers awful features, she looks like him with him but with a wig on.

She is the definition of snowflake, my journey, my mental health with everything. Unfortunately most Pakistani women use pregnancy as an excuse to pig out. You are right 35Kgs is like 80 pounds and that is a huuuuuuge amount.

Her husband is friends with one of my friends bf and he says he has a gf on the side (she's black, non Muslim) Her life makes me sad, she's away from her own family, her husband is away more often then at home, so she's stuck at home with her inlaws and toddler all day. She lives in a joint family.
This. Look at the people she's friends with, MissMulberry looks great and she looked good pregnant. Vanity, shorter, still a little chunky but not as bad as Zahra here is describing. Even Saarah (Madihas and MissMulberry's SIL). Zahra needs to admit she has an unhealthy relationship with food, she stuffed her face like an animal and that was the reason she gained so much weight. If she ate healthy, even exercised she wouldn't have put on the 35kgs in the first place, the way she throws that number out and then defends it lmao.

No matter your body type, normalising this type of weight gain is wrong and then you have I LoSt iT CoS oF tHe AmAzing blah blah oh I forgot to mention I got it for free..

Shaaddyy
Talker
Talker

Post by Shaaddyy »

This Zahra and vanityshit are the first to slag Saarah about her looks but they look like dogs themselves

tasnimazaman
Learner
Learner

Post by tasnimazaman »

masterone wrote:
Wed Dec 08, 2021 8:34 pm
millionthousand wrote:
Wed Dec 08, 2021 6:25 pm

This. Look at the people she's friends with, MissMulberry looks great and she looked good pregnant. Vanity, shorter, still a little chunky but not as bad as Zahra here is describing. Even Saarah (Madihas and MissMulberry's SIL). Zahra needs to admit she has an unhealthy relationship with food, she stuffed her face like an animal and that was the reason she gained so much weight. If she ate healthy, even exercised she wouldn't have put on the 35kgs in the first place, the way she throws that number out and then defends it lmao.

No matter your body type, normalising this type of weight gain is wrong and then you have I LoSt iT CoS oF tHe AmAzing blah blah oh I forgot to mention I got it for free..
Zahra (like a lot of south Asian women) suffers from pcos which can cause women to gain weight a LOT easier than others due to insulin resistance (insulin causes fat storage). She’s posted about her pcos many times in the past so a bit of research wouldn’t have gone amis here instead of body shaming a post natal woman trying to get back on the right track with her body.

masterone
Informer
Informer

Post by masterone »

tasnimazaman wrote:
Thu Dec 09, 2021 5:22 am
masterone wrote:
Wed Dec 08, 2021 8:34 pm

Zahra (like a lot of south Asian women) suffers from pcos which can cause women to gain weight a LOT easier than others due to insulin resistance (insulin causes fat storage). She’s posted about her pcos many times in the past so a bit of research wouldn’t have gone amis here instead of body shaming a post natal woman trying to get back on the right track with her body.
I have PCOS and insulin resistance, I also have 3 children and nowhere does it say that you gain that much extra weight while you are pregnant. You are closely monitored and put on medication if needs be. Also she failed to mention the PCOS here, she wants a pat on the back and to promote whatever crap she's getting for free.

Return to “Pakistani Bloggers/Influencers”