Celebrity YouTube Channels

Mischief

Celebrity YouTube Channels

Post by Mischief »

A growing number of Hollywood celebrities are joining YouTube to upload content and vlogs on their channels. Some join to just promote their films but some actually steadily work on their content. Especially, with the pandemic the entertainment industry has taken a hit with productions. Therefore, a YouTube channel provides the chance to showcase a previously unseen side of their persona. There can be little doubt that celebrity often entails many preconceptions regarding how an individual behaves and thinks, so launching an independent presence is the perfect way to rectify this. Viewers are able to feel connections and more insight from their favorite celebrity youtuber. Recently, I've enjoyed channels from Jack Black, Drew Barrymore, Ryan Reynolds, and Russell Brand. There is a much more extensive list of celebrity channels and the list is still growing.

They have a strong advantage of already having a built in fanbase and easily acquire millions of subscribers instantly! Do you have a favorite celebrity youtuber? Please share videos or join a discussion about their content as YouTube creators! I didn't see a thread for this here yet so I thought I would go ahead and make one since they are a community on YouTube now.

Here are some fun links if you are interested in checking them out!

And so I cry sometimes when I'm lying in bed...Just to get it all out, what's in my head...And I, I am feeling a little peculiar...And so I wake in the morning and I step outside...And I take a deep breath and I get real high...And I scream from the top of my lungs..."What's going on?"...

Greeting
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0

Re: Celebrity YouTube Channels

Post by Greeting »

I like JLO’s youtube channel and Priyanka Chopra.

Return to “Celebrity”