Hannah Louise Poston | Part 3

Mischief

Hannah Louise Poston | Part 3

Post by Mischief »

Continue here :horny:
And so I cry sometimes when I'm lying in bed...Just to get it all out, what's in my head...And I, I am feeling a little peculiar...And so I wake in the morning and I step outside...And I take a deep breath and I get real high...And I scream from the top of my lungs..."What's going on?"...

andthensome
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Re: Hannah Louise Poston | Part 3

Post by andthensome »

I've been unsubscribed for her for a while now, but I caught up on a few of her videos that had topics that were interesting to me like her closet cleanout. I still feel icky about the fact that she has a closet full of designer clothing but is crashing at her friend's house like a young adult. I saw her and Joe got engaged, has she mentioned what their plans are for financial independence?

WORDSALAD
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by WORDSALAD »

We already have a new thread here
viewtopic.php?f=157&t=37586

Soz guys, you must be searching for their proper name, but sometimes their nicknames are on the thread
In this case 'Hannah Moochise' lol
In my future dystopia your history of stanning one of these creatures will be put on your permanent record, so potential employers can judge accordingly on basis of intelligence.

Rosie34567-2
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Rosie34567-2 »

andthensome wrote: ā†‘
Tue Nov 30, 2021 7:57 am
I've been unsubscribed for her for a while now, but I caught up on a few of her videos that had topics that were interesting to me like her closet cleanout. I still feel icky about the fact that she has a closet full of designer clothing but is crashing at her friend's house like a young adult. I saw her and Joe got engaged, has she mentioned what their plans are for financial independence?
Hold on she's crashing at a friend's house...with a newborn baby?! Is she at least paying them rent???

(I'm really behind and catching up)

kpopit
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0

Post by kpopit »

look at the post above :)

Return to ā€œF-Jā€