Tears For The Tea, Vol 4

Shakkyb123
Lurker
Lurker

Re: Tears For The Tea, Vol 4

Post by Shakkyb123 »

ami wrote:
Fri Nov 26, 2021 8:03 am
i was too but when you google her name you can see that her funeral already took place and all
Oh really! I’ve searched but can’t find anything other than the generic info we all know about her, could you link it please?!

ami
Lurker
Lurker

Post by ami »

ami
Lurker
Lurker

Post by ami »

Shakkyb123 wrote:
Fri Nov 26, 2021 8:41 am
ami wrote:
Fri Nov 26, 2021 8:03 am
i was too but when you google her name you can see that her funeral already took place and all
Oh really! I’ve searched but can’t find anything other than the generic info we all know about her, could you link it please?!
here's a screenshot in case the link i gave is not allowed Image you can see everything adds up
Last edited by ami on Fri Nov 26, 2021 9:19 am, edited 1 time in total.

Shakkyb123
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Shakkyb123 »

ami wrote:
Fri Nov 26, 2021 9:15 am
Shakkyb123 wrote:
Fri Nov 26, 2021 8:41 am

here's a screenshot in case the link i gave is not allowed Image you can see everything adds up
The link worked perfectly thank you for that! I think I’m even more confused now I know it’s all true, scary to think you can just go to sleep and not wake up ☹️

ami
Lurker
Lurker

Post by ami »

Shakkyb123 wrote:
Fri Nov 26, 2021 9:19 am
ami wrote:
Fri Nov 26, 2021 9:15 am

The link worked perfectly thank you for that! I think I’m even more confused now I know it’s all true, scary to think you can just go to sleep and not wake up ☹️
exactly !!!!! i wish we could know what happened to her

Gideon1
Learner
Learner

Post by Gideon1 »

Shakkyb123 wrote:
Thu Nov 25, 2021 3:48 pm
Gideon1 wrote:
Thu Nov 25, 2021 3:30 pm
I was skeptical as well but for other reasons. I think she has passed though. The whole situation is odd to me. I am very curious why and how she passed.
Glad I’m not the only one! What are your reasons for being sceptical? I don’t think we’ll ever get to find out what really happened
If I were her, I’d want to start a new life away from her YouTube persona. HFTT seems like it caused a lot of stress with the lawsuits, etc. Seems extreme but I wouldnt be shocked. She started out anonymous and faceless and was doxxed which I can’t imagine how scary that is. Main reason I don’t want to start a YT channel because cancel culture is absolutely absurd and at an all time high. Can’t wait till people wake up and we can all truly have freedom of speech.

Shakkyb123
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Shakkyb123 »

Gideon1 wrote:
Sun Nov 28, 2021 6:53 am
If I were her, I’d want to start a new life away from her YouTube persona. HFTT seems like it caused a lot of stress with the lawsuits, etc. Seems extreme but I wouldnt be shocked. She started out anonymous and faceless and was doxxed which I can’t imagine how scary that is. Main reason I don’t want to start a YT channel because cancel culture is absolutely absurd and at an all time high. Can’t wait till people wake up and we can all truly have freedom of speech.
That is exactly why I questioned her passing away, but I’ve seen proof now so guess it really is true. I’ll always wonder what the devastating news was that she got and her reason for passing. I know it’s not really my business but it feels weird not knowing

Mischief

Post by Mischief »

ami wrote:
Fri Nov 26, 2021 9:04 am
sure !

https://www.hebrewbasicburial.ca/Servic ... =5019&fg=1
Thank you for sharing the link with us!
And so I cry sometimes when I'm lying in bed...Just to get it all out, what's in my head...And I, I am feeling a little peculiar...And so I wake in the morning and I step outside...And I take a deep breath and I get real high...And I scream from the top of my lungs..."What's going on?"...

coderedjulia
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0

Post by coderedjulia »

I didn’t know she passed away. Yeah she could be quite hateful, but unless if you overstepped a major boundary that can never be forgiven then I don’t think it really matters in the grand scheme of things.

Yetta
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Yetta »

I agree, but I also don't think that someone should be called out for not making glowing comments about her. I think that "I'm sorry she has passed, I'm sorry for her loved ones" is sufficient. To go on and on about what a wonderful person she was and how much she gave to the beauty community, etc., when they don't feel like that, is phony and comes across really bad. I hate the phony niceness that so many in the beauty community do. You don't have to like everyone and you don't have to say nice things about people. A comment of sympathy is enough. Now, I also don't think that running her down looks good, either. Just send your sympathy.

MUJunkie83
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by MUJunkie83 »

It seems so odd that the only “official” mention of her passing is a blurb on a sketchy looking funeral website. Idk. I think there’s something to the theory that it’s not true.

Shakkyb123
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Shakkyb123 »

MUJunkie83 wrote:
Tue Dec 07, 2021 5:54 am
It seems so odd that the only “official” mention of her passing is a blurb on a sketchy looking funeral website. Idk. I think there’s something to the theory that it’s not true.
Until the link was posted I genuinely thought she was still alive. I agree the website is sketchy but it does seem to check out. There’s so much that doesn’t make any sense that we’ll never have answers too 😩

Tired94
Learner
Learner
Been thanked: 0

Post by Tired94 »

Ok, read the obituary out of curiosity. Thought her dog's name was Honey. *shrugs* Perhaps it was her mother's and she kept her own off-line.

Shakkyb123
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Shakkyb123 »

Tired94 wrote:
Fri Dec 10, 2021 5:45 am
Ok, read the obituary out of curiosity. Thought her dog's name was Honey. *shrugs* Perhaps it was her mother's and she kept her own off-line.
I’d completely missed the dogs name tbh, very strange 🤨

Pennyxo
Learner
Learner

Post by Pennyxo »

Guess we are never going to know what happened to her.

Shakkyb123
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Shakkyb123 »

I know this sub is dead but has anyone ever found out any more info? Comments on her ig say she passed in her sleep

Return to “Here for the Tea”