lizzy
Gossiper
Gossiper

Re: Ashley Brooke / itsashbrooke Part 2

Post by lizzy »

Sleepynurse wrote:
Tue Nov 16, 2021 12:20 pm
I made an account just for this chick.

Long time follower. She is so removed. She’s painful to watch. The oversized and impractical outfits make no sense. She’s boring and now the IVF….

Most doctors make you wait before they do ivf? They were only trying 3 months. Infertility is so personal and sensitive but they just seem in it for the clicks.
Welcome!

Anything she buys is oversized or puff sleeves. She used to have such a great style when she actually left the house to the office / run errands. Now she wears a ridiculous outfit to take a photo outside then go back home to return the outfit. Agree with your comment, her outfits are so impractical.

The IVF thing is Ashley craving for sympathy and pity. They could have gone through this process completly private. Why does she thinks she is helping anyone on telling "Im having this pill today", "Im going to this appointment", "I will let you know when I get back from my appointment". In fact is very irresponsible to share that much details on what your doctor tell you to do cause the doctor make a diagnosis based on your one and unique case.

cristina85
Learner
Learner

Post by cristina85 »

sookies_ wrote:
Fri Nov 05, 2021 12:24 pm
dissolved wrote:
Fri Nov 05, 2021 3:23 am
It looks like she has had lip fillers recently, especially the top lip- but don't worry, in the next vlog she'll touch upon the subject and say she hasn't had her lips done since 2016, aka, the "only time" she's had them done. They just magically inflate every year without touch-ups.
My thoughts exactly! She's been doing this for years! Also denying the hair extensions!
I think she does not have extensions, she show her roots in a recent story when someone commented about that, but the lip fillers are super obvious, she said she has a big mouth but the shape of her lips is small so it does not seem that they are full naturally. She is now saying that she had botox since 5 years ago, and I remember she denied it several times..

cristina85
Learner
Learner

Post by cristina85 »

Babe_Vogue wrote:
Mon Nov 08, 2021 4:55 am
Her new what i eat in a day video was okay, but for some reason she keeps rubbing me the wrong way lately. I think she's too dramatic for my liking, like did we really have to see her swallow 3 pills? And struggle like it's god knows what. She doesn't eat a lot, that's for sure.
Totally agree with the pills.. she exaggerates that for sure...and she wants to have a baby? .. Also she always eat the same and honestly she says cook to make a bowl with rice and tofu.. she is always smothies, coffee and bowl that's it.. Also someone aske her if they have gone to Paris and she says no.. I have been to Paris 3 times in my life.. I am not rich, I do not travel a lot and I am always working.. Why they who have so much money, so much time, they are a happy couple.. why they don't travel more? Does not matter if is Paris or Spain, Berlin, London, Asia, wherever.. just to see a little bit of the world... I do not understand that.. I have never seen any trip unless that Ryan convention where she felt ill and going for a weekend to Texas or San Antonio...

cristina85
Learner
Learner

Post by cristina85 »

Sleepynurse wrote:
Tue Nov 16, 2021 12:20 pm
I made an account just for this chick.

Long time follower. She is so removed. She’s painful to watch. The oversized and impractical outfits make no sense. She’s boring and now the IVF….

Most doctors make you wait before they do ivf? They were only trying 3 months. Infertility is so personal and sensitive but they just seem in it for the clicks.
I wonder why they do not consider adoption, they can not adopt a dog so a children may be unthinkable for them. About the outfits.. she said she dress for herself to stay at home because she feels more productive.. ok, nothing wrong.. but this amount of clothes!!??? really?? is insane.. she wears new clothes every day.. she buy and follows every single trend..

Perfumista
Learner
Learner

Post by Perfumista »

Has Ryan had face work done too? To me he always looks so puffy and squinty. Or is it just a filter that Ash always has on that puts a weird blur on.
Just watched the story where she’s explaining the argument over how many boxes of flooring would fit in the back of their car. No way would 50 have fit as she suggested, but neither would 10 have fit like he said. They’re both so dumb. How come they can’t remember how many they had with the previous style they just returned!!!?

lizzy
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by lizzy »

Perfumista wrote:
Thu Nov 18, 2021 3:39 pm
Has Ryan had face work done too? To me he always looks so puffy and squinty. Or is it just a filter that Ash always has on that puts a weird blur on.
Just watched the story where she’s explaining the argument over how many boxes of flooring would fit in the back of their car. No way would 50 have fit as she suggested, but neither would 10 have fit like he said. They’re both so dumb. How come they can’t remember how many they had with the previous style they just returned!!!?
I just checked her Stories and I can see what you mean. I wonder what's the point of showing the world how silly they are?
I don't understand why she thinks is interesting to show those things they buy for a house that is not they forever home. Since the begining is obvious they are not going the things with love. Didn't they say from begining they got that house to sell?

She should make a before and after video when things are done. But she always makes such a big deal about everything. Like if every thing apart from going off the sofa has some meaning to the world.

But what really got me on her Stories was this one:

Drama queen so much? Spam fake account, just block the account. But she has to make that comment of "Oh my God! I have a husband and we are trying to have a baby" :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

dissolved
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by dissolved »

[media]

So... how long will it take for her to realize that her fashion content (and more to the point, current style) is "not it"? At this point, she should just switch to full-time vlogging, as that still gets decent viewership. Even her last "what I eat in a day" is not even at 30k views yet, and it's been up for 2+ weeks.

lizzy
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by lizzy »

dissolved wrote:
Fri Nov 26, 2021 5:37 am
So... how long will it take for her to realize that her fashion content (and more to the point, current style) is "not it"? At this point, she should just switch to full-time vlogging, as that still gets decent viewership. Even her last "what I eat in a day" is not even at 30k views yet, and it's been up for 2+ weeks.
Agree. The other day she posted a pic of her outfit when they went to choose floors. That outfit was 10,000 times better than the outfits she puts together to pretend to be "stylish".

She really lost her style influence sense when she decided to copy Lydia Millen and play to dress just to take a photo. That try-to hard-style is something that people can't engage too much to.

However when she effortless put an outfit together is actually quite good IMO.

The effortless outfit :) vs her try-to-hard :roll:

Image Image

lizzy
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by lizzy »

Ashley on Instagram "Sorry I've been MIA these days. We've been so busy with After Iris"... then the next stories "Feeling sooo tired with this round of IVF"... "Im so tired"... "At 3pm I can't keep my eyes open"... "I have to take a nap"...
Ashley is always tired. And is not because the IVF. She used to be so inspiring productive like 3 years ago. Then she is always on the sofa, "working" from the cozy sofa (I bet reading 5 emails). Netflix cause 'cozy'.

I think when influencers find that they can make thousands of dollars with just an Instagram photo they start to function on the very minimun.

I wonder if they would do Vlogmas? I used to skip their vlogmas cause they would go to Texas and was so boring. Now they live in Texas so I avoid all her boring content. If they go to NY for Christmas and do vlogmas, let me know! I might watch :D

bertinabox
Learner
Learner

Post by bertinabox »

lizzy wrote:
Tue Nov 30, 2021 8:55 am
Ashley on Instagram "Sorry I've been MIA these days. We've been so busy with After Iris"... then the next stories "Feeling sooo tired with this round of IVF"... "Im so tired"... "At 3pm I can't keep my eyes open"... "I have to take a nap"...
Ashley is always tired. And is not because the IVF. She used to be so inspiring productive like 3 years ago. Then she is always on the sofa, "working" from the cozy sofa (I bet reading 5 emails). Netflix cause 'cozy'.

I think when influencers find that they can make thousands of dollars with just an Instagram photo they start to function on the very minimun.

I wonder if they would do Vlogmas? I used to skip their vlogmas cause they would go to Texas and was so boring. Now they live in Texas so I avoid all her boring content. If they go to NY for Christmas and do vlogmas, let me know! I might watch :D
Omgggg I know she says she’s so tired like every three days for the last three years lol. I haven’t watched any vlogs since they moved bc they’re soo boring and idc at all about IVF. It’s weird that they can’t stick to a specific launch date either…she said after iris might launch Monday, might not, just depends. What’s the point of even saying that lol? It’s always late and she never sticks to her own schedule

Tttttrassh
Informer
Informer

Post by Tttttrassh »

lizzy wrote:
Tue Nov 30, 2021 8:55 am
This. So very many times.

lizzy
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by lizzy »

Did you see on Instagram Stories that Ashley said she was going to a Doctor appointment for her IVF and she finally got the consent to film!? WHYYY?? WHY in the world do they think that IVF subject is interesting?

I don't care about IVF! That content is boring as hell. If one of her subscribers is going through that process, again is a personal process and is so different for every person. I don't understand what's her point on sharing her experience? Is NOT GOING TO HELP ANY ONE ELSE! Women bodies are different. Whatever you do Ashley wrong or bad is not going to be the same for another woman.

She is so entitle, so vain. She thinks her IVF is sooooooo important.

Man, her Vlogmas is going to be 24 days of her filimng her doctors talking about IVF. I knew she was going to monitize this IVF process but this is another level.

dissolved
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by dissolved »

Has she confirmed she'll be doing vlogmas this year? I'd be very surprised if she did!

lizzy
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by lizzy »

dissolved wrote:
Thu Dec 02, 2021 10:16 am
Has she confirmed she'll be doing vlogmas this year? I'd be very surprised if she did!
24 days of:
- "Today I will give you an update on my IVF"
- "Im so tired because the IVF"
- "Crunchies are delayed cause manufacturer issues"
- "Let me show you my oversized clothes than nobody wear (not even myself if I actually had a place to go to)"
- "Q&A with Ryan: my super successful entrepreneur multiple businesses investor husband"

:zz:

SunnyBunny
Debater
Debater

Post by SunnyBunny »

lizzy wrote:
Thu Dec 02, 2021 6:07 am
Did you see on Instagram Stories that Ashley said she was going to a Doctor appointment for her IVF and she finally got the consent to film!? WHYYY?? WHY in the world do they think that IVF subject is interesting?

I don't care about IVF! That content is boring as hell. If one of her subscribers is going through that process, again is a personal process and is so different for every person. I don't understand what's her point on sharing her experience? Is NOT GOING TO HELP ANY ONE ELSE! Women bodies are different. Whatever you do Ashley wrong or bad is not going to be the same for another woman.

She is so entitle, so vain. She thinks her IVF is sooooooo important.

Man, her Vlogmas is going to be 24 days of her filimng her doctors talking about IVF. I knew she was going to monitize this IVF process but this is another level.
I hate how IVF has become a genre of its own on YouTube. Literally no youtuber goes through it silently. They all have to make video series about it even though these are not helpful for anyone. It's a personal journey and should remain private, imo.

Perfumista
Learner
Learner

Post by Perfumista »

I’ve been thinking Little House on the Prairie for a long time!!
Her non sponsored content is so snore worthy I actually don’t know how she keeps getting sponsors.

anotherparishilton
Talker
Talker

Post by anotherparishilton »

she finally admitted to the botox and lip fillers

SunnyBunny
Debater
Debater

Post by SunnyBunny »

anotherparishilton wrote:
Wed Jan 12, 2022 5:43 pm
she finally admitted to the botox and lip fillers
Wow! Really? How come? Does she no longer have an audience big enough to matter, so might as well spill the beans? 😂

Babe_Vogue
Talker
Talker

Post by Babe_Vogue »

I (unwillingly) watched her whole vlog while I was on the treadmill and my God, she's boring. The only thing she talked about was the two bland paint colours for the walls of her house, and spent about 5 minutes (also too long) talking about the work she had done, and seemed like she was lying when she said that this was the first time she did lip filler since a. before she moved to NYC, b. before she even met Ryan :D She really went downhill with everything, she used to be my fav youtuber back when she lived in the Sky building in New York and actually had something interesting to say/show.

dissolved
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by dissolved »

Of course, still keeping up the "I've only had filler in my lips once before!". Even when she's "spilling the tea" she's still not 100% honest- what's the point in lying? Are we supposed to believe that her lips defied modern standards and have stayed plump, without injections, for 8 years?

Man, since they moved to Texas she's become so boring- I know I keep banging on about views, but it's really telling- her last video with a clickbait title has only got 16k views and it's been up for 4 days. For a channel with almost half a million subscribers, this is really bad. In fact, the only video which has more than 30k views is from 2 months ago.

I wonder if they're regretting the move? I get that they moved away to start a family, but as we know that hasn't happened yet- perhaps they should have not jumped the gun on this.

Return to “Abhorred Bloggers”