Kaur Beauty

Puneetlookslikeshit
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0

Re: Kaur Beauty

Post by Puneetlookslikeshit »

So most of Sasha Haddad’s (aka onceuponadoctor) tik toks are of her wearing FIGS. If that doesn’t tell you anything about how shitty Puneet’s scrubs are then idk what will

canadiangal123
Lurker
Lurker

Post by canadiangal123 »

Puneetlookslikeshit wrote:
Thu Nov 25, 2021 6:27 pm
So most of Sasha Haddad’s (aka onceuponadoctor) tik toks are of her wearing FIGS. If that doesn’t tell you anything about how shitty Puneet’s scrubs are then idk what will
LOL you're right, she's wearing FIGS in like single one, I don't know a ton about this Sasha chick but she seems like a better person compared to Puneet aha

mayag
Lurker
Lurker

Post by mayag »

the narcissism LOL
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

mayag
Lurker
Lurker

Post by mayag »

desigirlx wrote:
Mon Nov 15, 2021 3:31 pm
Harman is still trying to pretend he’s an MD. His residency program has him listed as a DO but on doximity he listed himself as an MD. Embarrassing lol
If it was THAT important to him he could've just done a Master's and reapplied to MD schools again the next year

peachpanda123
Lurker
Lurker

Post by peachpanda123 »

she has a tiktok that's like wanting to be the 'doctor you can tell anything and everything to' like babe... you're going to be a dermatologist lol ... and we all know why... pls stop pretending you're some saint who cares about people
it's so fake and pretentious

Mischief

Post by Mischief »

And so I cry sometimes when I'm lying in bed...Just to get it all out, what's in my head...And I, I am feeling a little peculiar...And so I wake in the morning and I step outside...And I take a deep breath and I get real high...And I scream from the top of my lungs..."What's going on?"...

Return to “Gurus With More Than 50,000 Subs”