Pakistani Bloggers/Influencers Part 7

therealgossipqueen
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0

Re: Pakistani Bloggers/Influencers Part 7

Post by therealgossipqueen »

For all their boujee lifestyle they couldn’t take some mental case from Rotherham giving them shit so they did what all these little cry baby pussy influencers do and outed her. Why they couldn’t just hit the block button baffles me? You put yourself out there, literally vagina out for the world to see, and then you start crying when someone doesn’t want to kiss your arse?
Absolute mental cases. That small fat dark one basically took a video cussing all Pakistanis. Saying they fuck goats and we’re slaves. Think cos they live in Dubai they princesses. Arabs are slaves to Jews. They live in this bubble that is about to pop any minute. There’s only so much prostitution these girls can offer before it gets old, they get old, and Dubai will spit them out with nothing.

shinydiscoballs
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by shinydiscoballs »

therealgossipqueen wrote:
Mon Nov 22, 2021 12:07 pm
For all their boujee lifestyle they couldn’t take some mental case from Rotherham giving them shit so they did what all these little cry baby pussy influencers do and outed her. Why they couldn’t just hit the block button baffles me? You put yourself out there, literally vagina out for the world to see, and then you start crying when someone doesn’t want to kiss your arse?
Absolute mental cases. That small fat dark one basically took a video cussing all Pakistanis. Saying they fuck goats and we’re slaves. Think cos they live in Dubai they princesses. Arabs are slaves to Jews. They live in this bubble that is about to pop any minute. There’s only so much prostitution these girls can offer before it gets old, they get old, and Dubai will spit them out with nothing.
But I thought they are pakistani themselves, and from the UK?

Missk91
Talker
Talker

Post by Missk91 »

I don't think people want to book Saadiya Rehman anymore apart from the odd bum lickers she's got on her Instagram, so now it's all baby content, ads and charity. Does charity even count if you've scammed others.😕 Silly bitch, give people their deposits back before you act like you care about poor people.

MakeupXface
Learner
Learner

Post by MakeupXface »

Who is the Akhtar girls DR?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Mischief

Post by Mischief »

Chelsea99 wrote:
Mon Nov 22, 2021 6:57 am
Screenshot_20211121-154950_Instagram.jpg

Alyzeh gabol got married to a married man who's got a little kid and Asia amer is her mother in law and look what she has to say about her
Wow!!!!
And so I cry sometimes when I'm lying in bed...Just to get it all out, what's in my head...And I, I am feeling a little peculiar...And so I wake in the morning and I step outside...And I take a deep breath and I get real high...And I scream from the top of my lungs..."What's going on?"...

imsorrydarling
Informer
Informer

Post by imsorrydarling »

shinydiscoballs wrote:
Mon Nov 22, 2021 12:20 pm
They are. They’re from Birmingham, Alum rock and moved to Dubai in 2016. We all know in Dubai they hate desi people so these two have lied about their ethnicities and god knows.

Anyone ever wondered how they made their money to move to Dubai in 2016? Fyza had a insta page and where she would do Sonia’s makeup. They weren’t massive influencers or anything and next minute they’re in Dubai with fake accents and claiming to be god knows what.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

imsorrydarling
Informer
Informer

Post by imsorrydarling »

Her actual name is Faiza Shazad Ali.

How many Arabs do you know called Faiza and Sonia? Lol

whirl912
Talker
Talker

Post by whirl912 »

MakeupXface wrote:
Tue Nov 23, 2021 7:29 am
Dr facetune x

Iloveoreos
Talker
Talker

Post by Iloveoreos »

shinydiscoballs wrote:
Mon Nov 22, 2021 12:20 pm
They are Pakistani. Someone leaked their birth certificates on another site and its on insta too. If you search on insta using their tag you ans click on recent posts you will see the pics.
They were BORN IN PAKISTAN.
Sun has posted an article on them . Too bad it doesnt mention that they are Pakistani but apparently Missguided, Shein and PrettyLittleThing have all cancelled them.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/tvandshowbiz/1 ... ic-caught/

imsorrydarling
Informer
Informer

Post by imsorrydarling »

Their Dad was born in Pakistan, Mum in Bradford and the girls in Birmingham. The place of birth Pakistan is under their fathers name.

imsorrydarling
Informer
Informer

Post by imsorrydarling »

These are on instagram

basquecheesecake
Learner
Learner

Post by basquecheesecake »

whirl912 wrote:
Tue Nov 23, 2021 12:57 pm
MakeupXface wrote:
Tue Nov 23, 2021 7:29 am
Dr facetune x
I have seen Mary come out whilst waiting for my appointment at Doctor Anam off New Cavendish Street not sure if all 3 sisters go there?

therealgossipqueen
Talker
Talker

More like you’re Anam 😂

GandiAurat
Lurker
Lurker

Post by GandiAurat »

anyone seen zainabmdiddiq showing off that she went business class to dubai?

moulinmillion
Informer
Informer

Post by moulinmillion »

I don't follow her but is that even such a flex? I got offered an upgrade on my last trip for £129 the day before my flight, so ,aybe she got something similar.

Missk91
Talker
Talker

Post by Missk91 »

Video exposing Iqra Saleem:

GandiAurat
Lurker
Lurker

Post by GandiAurat »

moulinmillion wrote:
Sun Nov 28, 2021 9:07 am
I don't follow her but is that even such a flex? I got offered an upgrade on my last trip for £129 the day before my flight, so ,aybe she got something similar.
it’s just the low key humble brag that annoyed me

sad101i
Learner
Learner

Post by sad101i »

Irsa's clothing line doesn't look special. I'm sure you can find similar from clothing stores. I personally don't find it cute dressing kids in oversized hoodie and joggers either.

masterone
Informer
Informer

Post by masterone »

sad101i wrote:
Mon Nov 29, 2021 10:12 am
Irsa's clothing line doesn't look special. I'm sure you can find similar from clothing stores. I personally don't find it cute dressing kids in oversized hoodie and joggers either.
There is absolutely nothing special about it. I bet they'll be stupid prices too but she'll probably sell out, I mean if people will buy the crap that Saima and Tazz are selling.

The story behind the clothing line 😂 so very articulate, stick to your day job love.

therealgossipqueen
Talker
Talker

Good luck getting these tight arse Pakistani girls to spend £40-50 on wanky brown aesthetic hoodies u can get from Primark for £10

Return to “Pakistani Bloggers/Influencers”