ImJennIm: Wigs Have Doubled Tenfold - Part 8

Callan
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Re: ImJennIm: Wigs Have Doubled Tenfold - Part 8

Post by Callan »

Her and Steph are still friends, she was in her last vlog.

ededdneddy
Talker
Talker

Post by ededdneddy »

Had to stop her newest vlog around the 4 minute mark after she said she listens to Louise Hay, who manipulated people into thinking that self-love can cure cancers & HIV/AIDS

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

Hi posters,
Can you start thinking of thread names soon? When you start a new thread let me know if you need this one locked.
I will start the thread for you if you want me to after you decide on a title.

ededdneddy
Talker
Talker

Post by ededdneddy »

tar wrote:
Fri Nov 05, 2021 3:23 am
Hi posters,
Can you start thinking of thread names soon? When you start a new thread let me know if you need this one locked.
I have three :? These are what I got:

* ImJennIm: From Eggie to Aagie
* ImJennIm: NOT a Spelling Bee Winner
* ImJennIm: It’s Your Baby Mama, Jenn

ededdneddy
Talker
Talker

Post by ededdneddy »

ededdneddy wrote:
Fri Nov 05, 2021 11:45 am
tar wrote:
Fri Nov 05, 2021 3:23 am
Hi posters,

Or ImJennIm: Living my Yoko Ono Fantasy

kale-fairies
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0

Post by kale-fairies »

ededdneddy wrote:
Sat Nov 06, 2021 1:45 am

:rofl: that's the one !! Still not over her calling her son Lennon.. smh.

dreadful darling
Talker
Talker

Post by dreadful darling »

ededdneddy wrote:
Sat Nov 06, 2021 1:45 am
ededdneddy wrote:
Fri Nov 05, 2021 11:45 am

THISSSS!!!!

Callan
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Callan »

The name Lennon is actually of Irish origins, and John Lennon isn't the only famous person with that name, Ben is a Brit but that name could mean different things to different people in the baby's life as he gets older. I think gossip tread titles alluding to a 2 month old / someone being a mom are kinda tacky. Personally I'd make fun of Jen for everything else she does, cause there's plenty left to critique, but that's just my two cents.

I was little annoyed how she posted few magical happy IG posts and videos then she posts an IG post unlading on how horrible she feels, unhappy etc.. like please stop pretending your life is paradise, just be real, its ok.

ededdneddy
Talker
Talker

Post by ededdneddy »

Callan wrote:
Sun Nov 07, 2021 11:56 am
The name Lennon is actually of Irish origins, and John Lennon isn't the only famous person with that name, Ben is a Brit but that name could mean different things to different people in the baby's life as he gets older. I think gossip tread titles alluding to a 2 month old / someone being a mom are kinda tacky. Personally I'd make fun of Jen for everything else she does, cause there's plenty left to critique, but that's just my two cents.

I was little annoyed how she posted few magical happy IG posts and videos then she posts an IG post unlading on how horrible she feels, unhappy etc.. like please stop pretending your life is paradise, just be real, its ok.
I totally agree with you there. I remember Ben mentioning in The Guardian how she’s doesn’t like everyone knowing everything unless it paints her in a positive light. No one is happy-go-lucky 24/7, it’s just not possible. She recently revealed that she’s dealing with Postpartum Depression & was referred to a psychiatrist. As much as I hope she take a step back to focus on her health (or posts a video about PPD), I highly doubt it. I wish her well.

ededdneddy
Talker
Talker

Post by ededdneddy »

thoughts on Emily becoming a mother of twin girls?

Callan
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Callan »

ededdneddy wrote:
Sun Nov 14, 2021 12:56 am
Whaaat? wow!

Callan
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Callan »

ededdneddy wrote:
Sun Nov 14, 2021 12:55 am
Callan wrote:
Sun Nov 07, 2021 11:56 am

I totally agree with you there. I remember Ben mentioning in The Guardian how she’s doesn’t like everyone knowing everything unless it paints her in a positive light. No one is happy-go-lucky 24/7, it’s just not possible. She recently revealed that she’s dealing with Postpartum Depression & was referred to a psychiatrist. As much as I hope she take a step back to focus on her health (or posts a video about PPD), I highly doubt it. I wish her well.
RIght?!! She posts these euphoric videos with suck you in music then on the side lines she's feeling the opposite..and now Jen and Ben were both paddling vitamins/supplements saying how much better they feel taking them. Like please, you're not a doctor or anyone with knowledge to push pills onto gullible strangers, that really irritates me. They both have videos out, him selling his gifted/sponsored pro-biotics and hers same with prenatal stuff.

ededdneddy
Talker
Talker

Post by ededdneddy »

Callan wrote:
Mon Nov 15, 2021 8:11 pm
ededdneddy wrote:
Sun Nov 14, 2021 12:56 am
Whaaat? wow!
Yep! I had a small inkling when I saw her in Jenn’s Baby Shower video, but she confirmed it not too long after. I was surprised because it really came out of nowhere, but Em & her husband were trying and it paid off. It’ll be interesting to see how she responds to motherhood and the changes to her body because like Jenn, she’s incredibly strict with her thin frame

ededdneddy
Talker
Talker

Post by ededdneddy »

Callan wrote:
Mon Nov 15, 2021 8:14 pm
ededdneddy wrote:
Sun Nov 14, 2021 12:55 am

RIght?!! She posts these euphoric videos with suck you in music then on the side lines she's feeling the opposite..and now Jen and Ben were both paddling vitamins/supplements saying how much better they feel taking them. Like please, you're not a doctor or anyone with knowledge to push pills onto gullible strangers, that really irritates me. They both have videos out, him selling his gifted/sponsored pro-biotics and hers same with prenatal stuff.
Exactly! It’s bothersome and ironic because she also pushed a vitamin/supplement sponsor in one of her January videos this year saying almost the exact same thing. And yet, she saw 4 different doctors this month because every small symptom she experienced required her to look into the dark web and get the non-medical opinions of people online. she’s just one extremely exhausting and disingenuous person.

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

This thread is now locked. Please continue here: viewtopic.php?t=40520 :toss:

Return to “Jenn Im”