AllThatHoards21- Elle Fowler - Part 11

mreed101216
Wallflower
Wallflower
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: AllThatHoards21- Elle Fowler - Part 11

Post by mreed101216 »

Elle is so boring now. She literally has nothing going on in her life to make content for - she asked on Instagram if anyone wants to hear the funny story about her couch and that she mentioned it in another video but it took 20 min to tell the story. Who takes 20 min to tell a story about a couch?? I get that she's a mom now and isn't out partying and galavanting the world but holy shit. None of my mom friends are this boring. No wonder she's obsessed with becoming pregnant: she has nothing else.

QueenE
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by QueenE »

Is she still selling stickers?

glamgrl
Informer
Informer

Post by glamgrl »

Their parents finally listed their old house for sale, the one a lot of the vlogmasses and such were filmed in back in their heyday. Lots of pictures if anyone is curious what it really looked like. Assuming it is ok to post the address since they no longer live there and haven't lived there for 2 years.

https://www.realtor.com/realestateandho ... 3168-01266

Mischief

Post by Mischief »

glamgrl wrote:
Sat Nov 20, 2021 11:34 pm
Their parents finally listed their old house for sale, the one a lot of the vlogmasses and such were filmed in back in their heyday. Lots of pictures if anyone is curious what it really looked like. Assuming it is ok to post the address since they no longer live there and haven't lived there for 2 years.

https://www.realtor.com/realestateandho ... 3168-01266
Should be fine to post the link now! Thank you for confirming it's no longer their physical address therefore you're not doxxing! :tu:
And so I cry sometimes when I'm lying in bed...Just to get it all out, what's in my head...And I, I am feeling a little peculiar...And so I wake in the morning and I step outside...And I take a deep breath and I get real high...And I scream from the top of my lungs..."What's going on?"...

Return to “Elle Fowler”