Re: Alli "Lost and Confused" Speed- Part 11

Post by michaeljayadams »

sophiuhh wrote:
Wed Sep 18, 2019 12:11 pm
space_cadet wrote:
Wed Sep 18, 2019 11:38 am
sophiuhh wrote:
Wed Sep 18, 2019 11:31 am
Long time lurker but I started watching CTFxC when I was much younger and Alli was in Spain. I really liked and still am fond of Alli quite a bit, there are some questionable things she has done but nothing that would make me not fond of her. I do think though that she needs to step her shit up because she has a lot of potential, I'm not saying gaming isn't good enough but I think that she could really bring something fresh to the YT/Twitch table, even if it's the same thing she was doing years ago, like someone mentioned, her Valencia vlogs gave me life and I would be super interested in seeing something like that again from her.
I agree. It would be nice to see her do more. I think she got a HUGE settlement in the divorce and just doesn't give a SHIT about working anymore. Good for her for taking Charles to "the cleaners" for cheating on her, but she did have a ton of potential and she seems to just do nothing.

Well, Charles and the new Allie also do nothing, but they are BROKE!
I certainly get the vibe as well that she is well off and therefor she lacks the monitary motivation to do more even though it would be smart to do more and have even more $$ but I must say she has been a lot smarter than Charles and Allie when it comes to money and also keeping people intrigued. She wasn't the one that started YT, it was Charles, she left the channels to him, and she stopped YTing yet she's the one people want to see more of. When I started watching I didn't mind Charles but as I grew up and matured I realized I didn't mind him at first because we were the same mental age yet I was the teen. Charles is an ass so I'm glad he's the broke one with a failing career not Alli.

The reason why people want to see more of Alli is because she never posts on YT. Charles has still been posting pretty much every day for the last five years. While Alli has made a small handful of YT videos. If Alli had also been posting even just weekly for the past 5 years, people would have lost interest in her too. I wouldn't say she was smarter about keeping people intrigued. Just that when one person is ever-present and always visible and another seems mysterious, you want to see more from the person who's not always there

bambam91
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by bambam91 »

Not a single post this year? Well then allow me to be the first. I am so disappointed in this woman. I thought she was better than what she is now, but I guess not. Also, is she gay or bi? I'm confused.

SunnyDays
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by SunnyDays »

bambam91 wrote:
Thu Jul 23, 2020 12:07 pm
Not a single post this year? Well then allow me to be the first. I am so disappointed in this woman. I thought she was better than what she is now, but I guess not. Also, is she gay or bi? I'm confused.
She said goodbye to YouTube a very long time ago and is now active on Twitch. She's doing quite well there. Also, her sexual orientation is none of your business. She hasn't stated it anywhere explicitly as far as I know and she doesn't have to.

Idontevenknow5
Debater
Debater

Post by Idontevenknow5 »

bambam91 wrote:Not a single post this year? Well then allow me to be the first. I am so disappointed in this woman. I thought she was better than what she is now, but I guess not. Also, is she gay or bi? I'm confused.
She a successful twitch streamer that doesn’t need to pan handle on YouTube or patreon for views and money like her ex. Also as the other user has stated her sexuality is none of your business.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hel
Learner
Learner

Post by Hel »

Alli just changed her profile picture on her YouTube channel. It's the same as her Twitter now.

reseulli
Learner
Learner

Post by reseulli »

bambam91 wrote:
Wed Sep 18, 2019 12:30 pm
I do think she is wasting away playing video games at 30 years old. If she is happy, fine, but I find her disappointing.
Tell that to someone like Maximilian D00d. Twitch is where the money is at.

secret25
Debater
Debater

Post by secret25 »

reseulli wrote:
Sun Sep 27, 2020 7:31 am
bambam91 wrote:
Wed Sep 18, 2019 12:30 pm
I do think she is wasting away playing video games at 30 years old. If she is happy, fine, but I find her disappointing.
Tell that to someone like Maximilian D00d. Twitch is where the money is at.
There’s more to life than money

beachy
Informer
Informer

Post by beachy »

Randomly went to go watch her (current) house tour video and it’s gone. Is anyone able to see it or is it just me?

SunnyDays
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by SunnyDays »

She uploaded a video?

beachy
Informer
Informer

Post by beachy »

SunnyDays wrote:She uploaded a video?
No. The house tour from when she first moved in back in 2014.

SunnyDays
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by SunnyDays »

Oh... Well, a house tour is very personal. I wouldn't leave that up either if I left youtube, tbh.

Idontevenknow5
Debater
Debater

Post by Idontevenknow5 »

beachy wrote:
SunnyDays wrote:She uploaded a video?
No. The house tour from when she first moved in back in 2014.

I’m surprised she hasn’t deleted the channel in it’s entirety.

thepigeondiaries_
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by thepigeondiaries_ »

I don't think she liked vlogging as much as Charles. Something you love so much, you'd pick it back up at some point, I'd believe. But I totally get that. Just the idea of putting yourself out there for everyone to see, so many people know you without you knowing them. That is just creepy AF, tbh lol.

I'm 26 now and I remember looking up to her when I was much younger because she was so cool and chill with the guys. She was a nerd, but knew how to dress nicely and she wore make-up that looked nice but was so simple that it gave you the feeling that you could do it too.

Although I do have a degree and am about to get a second one, I don't necessarily feel like I've succeeded in my life either. It's so hard to pick a career. First I thought that she could've done better and have a more fulfilling career, but now I don't even know what that means.

Sent from my M2007J20CG using Tapatalk

beachy
Informer
Informer

Post by beachy »

Idontevenknow5 wrote:
beachy wrote: No. The house tour from when she first moved in back in 2014.

I’m surprised she hasn’t deleted the channel in it’s entirety.

I hear what you’re saying but I hope not. Old videos I used to watch have been giving me peace during the pandemic.

mg95
Informer
Informer

Post by mg95 »

Her friend Datev got married. Looks like Alli wasn’t there. She hasn’t liked any of the photos or posted congrats either.

bambam91
Talker
Talker

Post by bambam91 »

mg95 wrote:
Thu Nov 18, 2021 5:09 pm
Her friend Datev got married. Looks like Alli wasn’t there. She hasn’t liked any of the photos or posted congrats either.
They haven't been friends for a long time. I don't think Alli has any friends these days. She's 32 and sits home and plays video games for a living while everyone else has moved on.

Return to “Alli Speed & Associated”