Is SpillingTea_875 Trisha Paytas?

Forum rules
WARNING: **STOP POSTING NUDITY!!** It is against forum rules and can result in a permanent ban! Also do not REPOST pictures and videos over and over, it's very unnecessary and will be removed! (please quote just the text, not the pics)
Please keep all raves and praise about Trisha in the appropriate thread.
michichu
Wallflower
Wallflower
Has thanked: 0

Is SpillingTea_875 Trisha Paytas?

Post by michichu »

I made this post on reddit r/frenemies2 so I thought I'd post it here, with new information I've gathered.

In one of the Frenemies episodes, Trisha Paytas slips up, saying, "So I was on my phone, doing my spillingte- OH! I don't want to say that!"

Here's other tidbits that make SpillingTea_875 extremely sus:
  • Refuses to do face reveal.*
  • Refuses to reveal her name.*
  • Gets weirdly defensive if you even insinuate that she is Trisha. (so much so that she created an account "spilltea" here to squash rumours, another suspected trisha alt account is "leemoran123" - SpillingTea_875, spilltea and leemoran123 all type the same, using "cuz", lots of "...", spaces before commas, question marks and exclamation marks, they also do run-on sentences. Hm, something smells fishy!)
  • She has Reddit user Olga banned from her IG, why? Olga rarely uses IG. It is suspected that she knows Olga frequents r/Frenemies2 and Olga is frequently referenced on IG frenemiesroom. It has now been confirmed that she blocked Ogla because she felt Olga was "body-shaming" Trisha and being "super negative." Playing around with FaceApp photos of making Trisha look old is apparently body-shaming now? Wat.
  • Has avoided mentioning Mysterious's videos, except for one instance where she defends Hannah, re. the Hannah and Dom situation.
  • Is obsessed with the Vlog Squad (Jason Nash and to a lesser extent, David Dobrik), H3 Podcast (Ethan) but more specifically, Trisha and Moses.
  • Since this post was posted on Reddit yesterday, SpillingTea_875 suddenly asks her followers, "What new influencers should I focus on next?" she does cheeky monkey hiding face and mouth emojis to when a follower asks, "username change?" hinting that she's seen the reddit post and is suddenly trying to distract from her IG's constant focus on Trisha, Moses and VlogSquad (specifically Jason Nash and David Dobrik.)
  • Her defense for not being Trisha is, "If I was Trisha, why would I out Moses with SA allegations" because drama, attention, publicity, Trisha wanted to get back at Moses for cheating on her with a catfish so she used a tea page to "leak" the images. The IG account was swiftly deleted afterwards, Ethan pointed out that how did she find that IG account when it had only 3 likes and like 12 followers. He suspected it's always been Trisha behind that account.
  • It's entirely possible that someone is running the SpillingTea_875 page on behalf of Trisha. Notice how the account is against body-shaming of Trisha but SpillingTea_875 is more than happy to like someone's comment where the person calls me "weird" for thinking SpillingTea_875 is Trisha? That's messed up? Like body-shaming Trisha isn't okay but calling someone weird is ok, in her book?? What's up with that? Why is it okay to ridicule someone like that but oh no, let's not body-shame Trisha Paytas!! It's very strange and hypocritical of this IG user.
* Listen, I get anonymity as a tea page, I really do but if there's one way you can quickly squish "You're Trisha!" rumours, is to do a face-reveal (even if its blurred) or say your name. Even folks here asked spilltea to do a blurred face reveal to put the claim to rest, it was met with silence. Extremely sus, tbh.

What do y'all think? I'm curious to hear your thoughts about this.

Do you think SpillingTea_875 is Trisha, is run by someone who knows Trisha IRL or just a random person?

Return to “blndsundoll4mj / Trisha Paytas”